the divorce fairy visited me yesterday.
Rev Ape Allen

Johnson City, TN

#49 Jul 15, 2013
Hey kristLou. Did you catch the old man messin round?
Steve

Charlotte, NC

#50 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah & if my old lady carried on like you did ho the divorce fairy would have visited a lot sooner! Sluts on the Internet breaking up their homes. Old Alyagotado is all you gotta now. Hope it was worth it! Your kids will love him for it

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#55 Jul 15, 2013
Silly you wrote:
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Nono! What I meant was I wish you were with a wet dude in the shower! Me! At that time you posted, all I could see was that female profile pic.
im on my way over. Did u get the pic of my ass i sent u?
kristilou
Since: Jan 13
996
Hartford, KY
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Mar 10, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's me you're talking about, when I saw the pic, it was just a silouette. The reference was of looking through a shower curtain. Not unlike Norman Bates in "Psycho". Except I prefer to do my stabbing with a slightly duller blade. Anyway, Kristi knows what I look like, now. Had to get in there with her! ;)
very handsome
Alyagotado
“Why you gotta be like that?”
Since: Mar 12
750
Elizabethton
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Mar 10, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> very handsome
Why, thank you. You're quite the hottie yourself. I'll have to say my best side wasn't showing. Management frowns on displaying your junk, no matter how magnificent it it! Also, I could not moon the professor for the same reason. Round and firm like a punkin', but you already know that. ;)
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Nono! What I meant was I wish you were with a wet dude in the shower! Me! At that time you posted, all I could see was that female profile pic.
im on my way over. Did u get the pic of my ass i sent u?
kristilou
Since: Jan 13
996
Hartford, KY
#153
Mar 10, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's me you're talking about, when I saw the pic, it was just a silouette. The reference was of looking through a shower curtain. Not unlike Norman Bates in "Psycho". Except I prefer to do my stabbing with a slightly duller blade. Anyway, Kristi knows what I look like, now. Had to get in there with her! ;)
very handsome
I THINK THE DEAR READERS GET THE IDEA!!! Net group of friends contributed to the mess she is in now. Maybe she should have listened to the other wacko who y'all ran away for making too much sense.
LMFAO...far too transparent & obsessed, "wacko"...silly you!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#56 Jul 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO...far too transparent & obsessed, "wacko"...silly you!!!
Yup... I agree...
Steve

Monroe, NC

#57 Jul 15, 2013
Sounds like Silly You struck a nerve with the friends who kept her occupied talkin trash on the net. Too late crazy sluts

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#58 Jul 15, 2013
Steve wrote:
Sounds like Silly You struck a nerve with the friends who kept her occupied talkin trash on the net. Too late crazy sluts
Nope, douchebag...no nerves struck here...only my funny bone!!! Now, go back to beating your wife into submission so that she doesn't have her own life or voice...ta ta, jerkoff!!!:)

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#59 Jul 15, 2013
Sounds like Silly You is obsessed with these two. At least they are out there living life, not hiding in a dark room masturbating to what if's and I wish's.
Silly You

Monroe, NC

#63 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah well I see this sh1t go on at my work with people causing their marriages to end over Internet liasons & general whoring around. Y'all don't care bout families hurt do you? I'm not Nitta Mann. Funny how you think just one on here disagrees w/u dumb bitches breaking up kids lives

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#64 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You wrote:
Yeah well I see this sh1t go on at my work with people causing their marriages to end over Internet liasons & general whoring around. Y'all don't care bout families hurt do you? I'm not Nitta Mann. Funny how you think just one on here disagrees w/u dumb bitches breaking up kids lives
Gotcha...we believe you...really...lmfao!!!! And, btw...the only person guilty of TRYING to ho around is you, silly!!!

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#65 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You, you are insane. Word Woman would never do herself in public. In any case, she is so beautiful, smart and funny that I am sure many would like up to , as you put it, do her. Just because you are a bitter person who has to rely on her hand for pleasure, do not think for a moment that you can compare yourself to her. She would be the apple in my eye, you would be a road apple.
Silly You

Monroe, NC

#66 Jul 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha...we believe you...really...lmfao!!!! And, btw...the only person guilty of TRYING to ho around is you, silly!!!
You are so arrogant & only gonna believe what you want whether its tru or not. You are a dumb ho

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#67 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so arrogant & only gonna believe what you want whether its tru or not. You are a dumb ho
...and you are a desperate, obsessed wannabe ho!!!!
Silly You

Monroe, NC

#68 Jul 15, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
Silly You, you are insane. Word Woman would never do herself in public. In any case, she is so beautiful, smart and funny that I am sure many would like up to , as you put it, do her. Just because you are a bitter person who has to rely on her hand for pleasure, do not think for a moment that you can compare yourself to her. She would be the apple in my eye, you would be a road apple.
I like how when someone disagrees w/this psycho ho she says its whoever the latest one she fought with & then she always has lots of supporters come out but claims they aren't her. Too funny

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#69 Jul 15, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
Silly You, you are insane. Word Woman would never do herself in public. In any case, she is so beautiful, smart and funny that I am sure many would like up to , as you put it, do her. Just because you are a bitter person who has to rely on her hand for pleasure, do not think for a moment that you can compare yourself to her. She would be the apple in my eye, you would be a road apple.
Thanks, Magic Man...that was very sweet...and you made me lmao with the "road apple" comment!!! ;)
Silly You

Monroe, NC

#70 Jul 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you are a desperate, obsessed wannabe ho!!!!
Tsk tsk u looking in the mirror again talkin like that?

Look bitch I pointed out the obvious. If you don't like it then don't read it! Ask some of the better people on here what they think of inappropriate relationship conduct. Friend of Dog & Ga Peach have sense. Seven chick does 2. U sure dont. U & Nitta Mann need to go back to padded rooms

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how when someone disagrees w/this psycho ho she says its whoever the latest one she fought with & then she always has lots of supporters come out but claims they aren't her. Too funny
Yes...I am Word Woman, The Magician, se7en, Eco Gal, Mr. Christian, etc. etc. etc....and I'm the psycho ho?!?!? Riiiiiiiight on, silly!!!!(oh, and I also started the thread about myself where no one had anything bad to say b/c I'm not an obnoxious, self-absorbed b!tch like you, too!!!)

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#72 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk tsk u looking in the mirror again talkin like that?
Look bitch I pointed out the obvious. If you don't like it then don't read it! Ask some of the better people on here what they think of inappropriate relationship conduct. Friend of Dog & Ga Peach have sense. Seven chick does 2. U sure dont. U & Nitta Mann need to go back to padded rooms
No...you pointed out your stupid @ss opinion, b!tch!!! You have NO idea why KristiLou is getting divorced, nor do I...and you call me arrogant!!! You are a joke & need to grow up...for Christ's sake...you just spent all day copying & pasting quotes from Aly & Kristi on two seperate threads, so I'm quite sure there is a padded room designated just for you, silly @ss!!!!
Silly You

Monroe, NC

#73 Jul 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I am Word Woman, The Magician, se7en, Eco Gal, Mr. Christian, etc. etc. etc....and I'm the psycho ho?!?!? Riiiiiiiight on, silly!!!!(oh, and I also started the thread about myself where no one had anything bad to say b/c I'm not an obnoxious, self-absorbed b!tch like you, too!!!)
Whatever! I'm also tired of your drama. I pointed all this out cause y'all are pure trash. Have fun doing what you do at the bar if your Addies & gin mesh all wrong FDLMAO
Silly You

Monroe, NC

#74 Jul 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I am Word Woman, The Magician, se7en, Eco Gal, Mr. Christian, etc. etc. etc....and I'm the psycho ho?!?!? Riiiiiiiight on, silly!!!!(oh, and I also started the thread about myself where no one had anything bad to say b/c I'm not an obnoxious, self-absorbed b!tch like you, too!!!)
You wish you were Se7en. She's way prettier, smarter & more clever than you will ever be. You ain't all that

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#75 Jul 15, 2013
Silly You wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever! I'm also tired of your drama. I pointed all this out cause y'all are pure trash. Have fun doing what you do at the bar if your Addies & gin mesh all wrong FDLMAO
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you silly a$$ delusional b!tch!!!! Are you REALLY leaving topix now or are you going to start another pouty a$$ thread?!?!? I think you leaving topix is a GREAT idea...it will free up a ton of time for you to beg men to be with you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another factory gets sweet deal from Trump 1 hr OMG 29
Singles 1 hr Jamey 21
declaration of survival 1 hr RedHood 11
anyone looking to have sex? (Mar '11) 2 hr Joe Pledger 14
Kohlrabi on Kohlrabi 2 hr OMG 24
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 3 hr Trumpisdumb-isdumb 32
Getting people fired 4 hr Izzy-_- 3

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages