DAVID WEEMS doinG to good of a job to...

DAVID WEEMS doinG to good of a job to be a REPUBLICAN

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Sure they might be a few good ones but we need to look into this . Something has to be wrong .

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2013
I think he does a great job on my road first time in years its pot hole free my tires thank him . Soon you want be able to tell your in Washington county by the road .
not so lucky

Greeneville, TN

#3 Nov 19, 2013
If you are a county commissioner like Robin Quillen that will support any thing he wants and has lot of money to possibly help his campaign you might get your road paved like hers is. I believe the road is Fairview.

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Nov 20, 2013
My road and most roads in greene county are in much better shape than they were when Mr. Weems took office . Its a big county with wealthy conservatives who refuse to pay a proper amount of taxes . Some of them are in the FOR PROFIT road building business . Whats the cheaper way is to remove the middle man as if they ain't rich enough .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Harvest Restaraunt 17 min mouse on a motorc... 25
Drunk mothers with kids 56 min FBI Fred 4
Biggest male who** &wanna be player's (Nov '12) 1 hr Vol for Life 11
speeding ticket rampage (Aug '11) 1 hr Observers 37
Why? 2 hr Sheriff Larry 4
To catch a THIEF! 2 hr Sheriff Larry 5
miller industries closing 2 hr six pack rack 4
Know any fake Christians? Part 2 4 hr Tired of religion... 12
Colorado Springs shooting 5 hr z0neCrew 69
Looking 10 hr Barry Allen 35