Greeneville Man Arrested on Outstandi...

Greeneville Man Arrested on Outstanding Warrant

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

ImaSurvivor

Greeneville, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2014
Greeneville Man Arrested on Outstanding Warrant

Sunday, February 2, 2014
by Elizabeth Hagood

A Greeneville man was arrested Saturday on an outstanding warrant for domestic assault.

Officers with the Greeneville Police Department responded to a Mayor Avenue residence to take 27-year-old James J. Brown into custody on the warrant. According to the report filed at the police department, Brown opened the door, allegedly yelled at police to come get him, and then slammed the door shut.

Police made entry into the residence and took Brown into custody. In addition to the domestic assault warrant, he was charged with resisting arrest. He is due in court on Monday.
Truthful

Greeneville, TN

#2 Feb 4, 2014
Probably on drugs
Okie Dokie

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2014
I'm pretty sure he was a meth head but not sure people act crazy on that meth
Mince Vullins

Kingsport, TN

#4 Feb 4, 2014
They only describe it as outstanding? James J. Brown died at Christmas in '06! That must be one hell of a warrant!!
Yes

Greeneville, TN

#5 Feb 4, 2014
What address on Mayor Ave. was it?
ImaSurvivor

Greeneville, TN

#6 Feb 4, 2014
he goes by Josh Brown ..went to CDHS too
Zombies

Greeneville, TN

#7 Feb 5, 2014
Mince Vullins wrote:
They only describe it as outstanding? James J. Brown died at Christmas in '06! That must be one hell of a warrant!!
Maybe they arrested a zombie!
Mince Vullins

Kingsport, TN

#8 Feb 6, 2014
Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they arrested a zombie!
BATH SALTS
Breakfast eater

Greeneville, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2014
Bath Salts kill
Lori

Hohenwald, TN

#10 Feb 26, 2014
Okie Dokie wrote:
I'm pretty sure he was a meth head but not sure people act crazy on that meth
. Thats mess up! You THINK he was on meth.. Thats a big problem around here you people THINK you dam sure know for a fact back then did you??? Next time do us a favor and just use that head for something more useful.. Like.. Keeping your big mouth shut and dont type any BS about enless your 100% positive! These posts are copied and used for slander law suits, you can and will be tracked down, every pc and cell phone,even if u have the location disabled, you can and will be tracked down!!! It is really worth wondering about for the rest of your life cause you think he was on meth! Its not your business your moms or whomever! U probably would move out state or lay in your bed for weeks at a time cause they thought u gave head to every football player for U.T or. North Greene H.S. So grow up and stop hiding behind that fake!!
unc

Charlotte, NC

#11 Feb 26, 2014
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>. Thats mess up! You THINK he was on meth.. Thats a big problem around here you people THINK you dam sure know for a fact back then did you??? Next time do us a favor and just use that head for something more useful.. Like.. Keeping your big mouth shut and dont type any BS about enless your 100% positive! These posts are copied and used for slander law suits, you can and will be tracked down, every pc and cell phone,even if u have the location disabled, you can and will be tracked down!!! It is really worth wondering about for the rest of your life cause you think he was on meth! Its not your business your moms or whomever! U probably would move out state or lay in your bed for weeks at a time cause they thought u gave head to every football player for U.T or. North Greene H.S. So grow up and stop hiding behind that fake!!
First of all, learn proper English girl. Your take on the English language is embarrassing to even read.
Next, slander lawsuits are not that easy to follow through with considering we, as Americans', have freedom of speech. Besides, the gentleman (or asshole) had a warrant. Who knows how long the warrant was out for his arrest. And, if slams the door in an officer's face, he possibly had something to hide.
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#12 Mar 2, 2014
None of you even know what you're talking about. He is NOT a meth head or on drugs. Furthermore, he didn't even hit anyone, so stop worrying about other peoples business and mind your own.
Imasurvivor, who are you that you know anything?
Typpy

Maggie Valley, NC

#13 Mar 3, 2014
I'm a Capricorn.
Who

Greeneville, TN

#14 Mar 3, 2014
Who is James Brown messing with right now? Don't he some girl with kids?
SCA

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 4, 2014
You damn crazy ass people will go on about anything won't you! Get you some jobs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THIS so-called FORUM is DEAD! 5 min Gila Monster 7
Jasons Gebele's , drug book of names, Cops have... 8 min Tickled pink 4
What's GVDC gonna turn into ? 44 min Hello 22
Robert Foster attorney (Jan '11) 58 min Just me 11
Outsourcing? 1 hr Trumpistraitor 49
Pos sperm donors 1 hr Irritated 18
Pinky 1 hr Chuck 1
Impeach Donal Trump 1 hr Trumpistraitor 10
Old perverted men 4 hr The Warden 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages