Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#183 Sep 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that. I actually misspelled a word. Would you like for me to pull up a post of yours with a misspelled word? I can. You sure you and Aly aren't one and the same? Hmmmmm
I am not Nita Mann!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#184 Sep 24, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>I am not Nita Mann!!!
I'm Nita Mann!!! Mwahahaha!
What'd the elephant say to the dead ant?
DEAD ANT, DEAD ANT
DEAD ANT, DEAD ANT
What the elephant say to the live ant?
He stepped on it and said,
DEAD ANT, DEAD ANT
DEAD ANT, DEAD ANT
yeah... so... I liked it...
lol
Good morning, Aly.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#186 Sep 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you by any chance magician's son?
Originality isn't your strong suit, huh?!?
Chi Girl

Thailand

#187 Sep 24, 2013
I'm curious now. You seem obsessed with this "Nita Man" poster. May I ask why?
In the know

Brevard, NC

#188 Sep 24, 2013
The Russians have nothing on the rampant paranoia on these threads. I can tell the fools on here that sky and Nita are not the same person. Why must we be continually bombarded with this crap

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#189 Sep 24, 2013
Chi Girl wrote:
I'm curious now. You seem obsessed with this "Nita Man" poster. May I ask why?
Yeah, right...if only you could convince someone to be obsessed with you...lmao!!! No one here is obsessed with you, Nita...we're just not nearly as naive & stupid as you attempt to portray us to be. You were obsessed with most of us when you were posting as "Nita Mann"...and you've now ramped up that obsession ten-fold & come back with a vengeance with your one-woman troll posse, simply b/c someone (who wasn't one of us) scolded you for your ugliness & inappropriate comments to Kristilou & a few of us agreed that your comments were out of line. However, God forbid that you admit that YOU might actually be wrong about anything and/or handle criticism with an ounce of grace or humility...oh, no, you decide to create a "pity party" thread, claiming that your "well-intentioned" nastiness was met with unwarranted criticism by a bunch of bullies & we had "run you off" of topix for good...you're a narcissistic, melodramatic whiner with a severe mean streak as a result of your own insecurites & jealousy. What's to be obsessed with?!?!?
Chi Girl

Mumbai, India

#190 Sep 24, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right...if only you could convince someone to be obsessed with you...lmao!!! No one here is obsessed with you, Nita...we're just not nearly as naive & stupid as you attempt to portray us to be. You were obsessed with most of us when you were posting as "Nita Mann"...and you've now ramped up that obsession ten-fold & come back with a vengeance with your one-woman troll posse, simply b/c someone (who wasn't one of us) scolded you for your ugliness & inappropriate comments to Kristilou & a few of us agreed that your comments were out of line. However, God forbid that you admit that YOU might actually be wrong about anything and/or handle criticism with an ounce of grace or humility...oh, no, you decide to create a "pity party" thread, claiming that your "well-intentioned" nastiness was met with unwarranted criticism by a bunch of bullies & we had "run you off" of topix for good...you're a narcissistic, melodramatic whiner with a severe mean streak as a result of your own insecurites & jealousy. What's to be obsessed with?!?!?
Thanks for the rambling, incoherent explanation (I think) but you keep referring to me as this "Nita Man" poster. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#191 Sep 24, 2013
Chi Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the rambling, incoherent explanation (I think) but you keep referring to me as this "Nita Man" poster. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
...and you couldn't be LESS convincing if you tried...lol!!! ;)

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#193 Sep 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah
Do you snicker every time you change posting name?

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#194 Sep 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are eat up with it. There is no way a girl is posting a lot of these posts that you keep claiming Nita man is. She actually owns you. Anytime someone is so consumed with another person, that person is actually in charge of them. Good lord, break the chains WW. Free yourself. You can get mad at me , but I am actually trying to give you sound advice. I guarantee you I am not Nita man.
That is actually the funniest, most ridiculous thing I have read in quite some time...lmao!!! First of all...I'm not the one who called you out for being Nita Mann on here...I have known it the the entire time, but didn't feel the need to point it out b/c I couldn't honestly care less what username you're posting under...you're no more important as Nita Mann than you are as any of your other multiple personalities... It seems that everyone who had the misfortune of reading your posts for awhile as "Nita Mann" has you pegged as the stalker troll with many user names...and, given that you have spent a couple of months now trying to go after me, as well as se7en, Melissa1333, Alyagotado, & now Greeneville Goblin, I suppose that means that we are co-owners of your fat a$$, based on your absurd logic!!!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#195 Sep 24, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you snicker every time you change posting name?
No...she falls down on her fat a$$ & rolls around on the floor laughing...her poor floor takes a beating...lol ;)
Yoga Girl

Gloucester, UK

#196 Sep 24, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is actually the funniest, most ridiculous thing I have read in quite some time...lmao!!! First of all...I'm not the one who called you out for being Nita Mann on here...I have known it the the entire time, but didn't feel the need to point it out b/c I couldn't honestly care less what username you're posting under...you're no more important as Nita Mann than you are as any of your other multiple personalities... It seems that everyone who had the misfortune of reading your posts for awhile as "Nita Mann" has you pegged as the stalker troll with many user names...and, given that you have spent a couple of months now trying to go after me, as well as se7en, Melissa1333, Alyagotado, & now Greeneville Goblin, I suppose that means that we are co-owners of your fat a$$, based on your absurd logic!!!
You really think that myself, the other two posters (one with a Jonesborough/Johnson City, the other a Greeneville location) and possibly a fourth with various U.S. locations are all "Nita Man"? Either you're totally oblivious or just putting this out there to draw attention for yourself. My turn to say "Wow"!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#197 Sep 24, 2013
Yoga Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think that myself, the other two posters (one with a Jonesborough/Johnson City, the other a Greeneville location) and possibly a fourth with various U.S. locations are all "Nita Man"? Either you're totally oblivious or just putting this out there to draw attention for yourself. My turn to say "Wow"!
I don't recall saying that all the "Wow" posters are Nita Mann...just the one that actually IS you...work on those comprehension skills, girlie ;)
Wow

York, SC

#199 Sep 24, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you snicker every time you change posting name?
No, only when I read your posts.
Wow

York, SC

#200 Sep 24, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is actually the funniest, most ridiculous thing I have read in quite some time...lmao!!! First of all...I'm not the one who called you out for being Nita Mann on here...I have known it the the entire time, but didn't feel the need to point it out b/c I couldn't honestly care less what username you're posting under...you're no more important as Nita Mann than you are as any of your other multiple personalities... It seems that everyone who had the misfortune of reading your posts for awhile as "Nita Mann" has you pegged as the stalker troll with many user names...and, given that you have spent a couple of months now trying to go after me, as well as se7en, Melissa1333,
Alyagotado, & now Greeneville Goblin, I suppose that means that we are co-
owners of your fat a$$, based on your absurd logic!!!
You are reading the wrong posts. Goblins are by far the funniest. Hope I spelled everything right. I'd hate to have to prove to him again that he is not perfect. I can. LMAO!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#202 Sep 24, 2013
OMG, she hasn't left yet again..??..

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#203 Sep 24, 2013
No, I am beginning to think she is like herpes. You can never get rid of her. Come to think about it, she is about as welcome as herpes too.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#204 Sep 24, 2013
LookyLooky wrote:
<quoted text>
Turd Woman claims a long list of posters are Nitta Mann. She rambled one day and named about ten of us! Most of the posters have never fought with anyone and don't have the same writing style, just because they said similar things. Turd Woman used to allege the "same location" was Nitta and said she wasn't smart enough to change it. A "different location" was allegedly Nitta but she "changed it". A couple of posters gave plausible explanations but the threads got deleted. Turd Woman wants to dominate here. Hilarious she has no life. Just go along with her.:)
You just keep on tryin to sell that buncha b.s....there might be one poor ol' doofus who buys it, or if not, I'm sure you'll bring out a couple of your alter egos to agree with you...lmao!!!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#205 Sep 24, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
No, I am beginning to think she is like herpes. You can never get rid of her. Come to think about it, she is about as welcome as herpes too.
Is there at least a treatment to control the # of outbreaks & spread of her insanity?!?
In the know

Huntersville, NC

#206 Sep 24, 2013
I thought Greene goblin was a guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Thompson Pillar 3 min Wondering 7
brittany brown at wallmart (Jan '15) 6 min Wondering 22
A fun game for all 11 min Wondering 7
Poll Who is the ugliest woman in Greene County? 12 min Just a thought 8
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 13 min Really 100
Fire 21 min botulism 6
Cats 2 hr Billy Jim Bob Randy 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages