First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Greeneville, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2013
Are there any attorneys that practice employment law, in the area, as it pertains to wrongful termination and whistle blowing retaliation?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 30, 2013
Yeah, but not here in Greeneville. I'd call the Knox bar association and ask for a referral of attorneys who specialize in this kind of law or see if you can find someone at JC or Kingsport. YOu don't want to pick a domestic attorney who just 'dabbles' in this type of law.
momma bear

Easley, SC

#3 Nov 30, 2013
James wrote:
Are there any attorneys that practice employment law, in the area, as it pertains to wrongful termination and whistle blowing retaliation?
Yes there are. One has practiced for 30 years in this area and is currently representing the women against David Thompson. Her name is Sandy Stansberry Foster. She is very good at employment law.
James

Greeneville, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2013
Thank you
asderf

Greeneville, TN

#5 Dec 2, 2013
Yes . . . Sandra Stansberry Foster has forgotten more about employment law than most others ever know.
Lyle

Greeneville, TN

#6 Dec 3, 2013
What firm does she work at
momma bear

Monroe, NC

#7 Dec 3, 2013
Lyle wrote:
What firm does she work at
Solo Practioner
Mike

Greeneville, TN

#9 Dec 15, 2013
I have left several messages, with no response. Is she out of the office for a while? Where is her office located? Anyone else in the area practicing employment law?
answer

Salisbury, NC

#11 Dec 16, 2013
Rufus Ruffgut wrote:
<quoted text>Sandra told me she is working out of her house now.
But she will meet with you at an office she uses often.
Jim Bob Attny

Kingsport, TN

#15 Dec 16, 2013
In Tennessee, what "right to work" and "at will" means, is you can be fired for "good cause, bad cause, or no cause." This is the standard in Tennessee, unless you have some type of constitutional property right to your job. The way you can tell is if your employer has a rule or regulation, that says you can only be terminated "for cause" or "for good cause" or some similar language. This only means you get a due process hearing but that can be presided over by the very person who chose to fire you in the first place. Sincerely...Jim Bob Attny
WhoDeanE

Cowpens, SC

#17 Dec 16, 2013
Rufus Ruffgut wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jim Bob
Night JohnBoy.....Night Jim Bob.....Night Grandpa......
Mike

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Dec 19, 2013
Jim Bob Attny wrote:
In Tennessee, what "right to work" and "at will" means, is you can be fired for "good cause, bad cause, or no cause." This is the standard in Tennessee, unless you have some type of constitutional property right to your job. The way you can tell is if your employer has a rule or regulation, that says you can only be terminated "for cause" or "for good cause" or some similar language. This only means you get a due process hearing but that can be presided over by the very person who chose to fire you in the first place. Sincerely...Jim Bob Attny
What if it pertains to a violation of the NLRA and whistle blower statute. If you wish to respond off site I can provide an email address
hahaha

Afton, TN

#19 Dec 19, 2013
lol funny
Mike

Afton, TN

#20 Dec 19, 2013
She just to be open and honest

Since: Aug 13

Herndon, VA

#21 Dec 19, 2013
jennifer luther is real good.
Mike

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Dec 19, 2013
Mike wrote:
She just to be open and honest
???? Different Mike, I'm just trying to make contact with an attorney who is capable of handling such cases. I've tried to contact sandy foster, I have left multiple messages with no return call.
Mike

Greeneville, TN

#23 Dec 28, 2013
The real truth 11 wrote:
jennifer luther is real good.
. In employment law??
previous customer

Greeneville, TN

#24 Jan 4, 2014
If you use Sandra Stansberry Foster you are an idiot!! She is the joke of the Greene County Court House! She will surely take your money and you will get nothing for it! She will file appeals on cases that no appeal is called for costing you A LOT of money!! She is worthless as an attorney and sits on paper work not filing on time. Please I implore you to go somewhere else!!!
previous customer

Greeneville, TN

#25 Jan 4, 2014
OH, and she does not have an office in Greeneville any more because she did NOT pay her rent!! That is why her office is at her house..
crazy

Campobello, SC

#26 Jan 4, 2014
previous customer wrote:
OH, and she does not have an office in Greeneville any more because she did NOT pay her rent!! That is why her office is at her house..
Bullshit. She paid her rent. Be careful little bear, because their ate bigger animals in the forest. Posting a lie about an attorney is crossing the lines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kilday 39 min Florida Georgia l... 7
allen pridemore (Mar '14) 1 hr Chilly 39
employment drug screen 1 hr 420princess 6
Let's Praise Satan (Oct '14) 1 hr AVE 65
David Weems, lady's man 2 hr Hate a bully 14
jobs that pay more than 10 an hour 2 hr Betty Shultz 5
Where is betty shultz??? 2 hr Betty Shultz 65

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages