Knoxville, TN

#22 Apr 9, 2010
travis williams died last year in a car wreck
starr

United States

#23 Apr 20, 2010
snow soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this the Brian Wampler who is Danny Wampler's son; the exterminator? I Know there are several,can someone help me out? The other Brian Wampler's have been in trouble many times before, just wanna know about the right one. Thats what this forum is for, right?
. How do you know brian wampler...
Iesha

United States

#27 May 1, 2010
lol wrote:
travis williams died last year in a car wreck
No Travis is in jail with Joe. Proven Fact. He went down with all of us.
Dingle Nutz

Knoxville, TN

#28 May 1, 2010
Two posts concerning the names of drug dealers have been removed within the past two weeks. What's up with that?
Iesha

United States

#29 May 1, 2010
Rick wrote:
Does anyone have any results of this? It happened in Oct. and they were in court last month for it.
I've searched for results of the hearings, but haven't found any.
Curious if anyone knows that "Joe" Sayers.
Ok RICK this is Joes wife, just who are you really? You say all these things about Joe like you know him personally and making all these accusations about him and say he stole property from you and making threats about when he gets out so hows about you tell me exactly who you are! Then we will see if you have any right at all to say things and if your not anyone important then what makes you feel privllaged enough to say stupid crap? Oh and Joe is not doing as much time as you think he is!!!!!
Iesha

United States

#30 May 1, 2010
Banner wrote:
It's always good to see when a drug dealer gets what he/she deserves!
Joe Sayers is a lowlife dog and I hope he's getting it "in the end" while he enjoys his stay in prison!
Who and what is Banner? This is "Iesha" Joe's wife! What, you have no real name? Do you not know what a drug dealer is?(Joe's not one and either am I) If you strongly feel these things about Joe then why dont you tell me who you are so we can talk. Theres no reason to be scared, I told you who I am so who are you? You must not know Joe to well cause trust me noone in PRISON will be getting anything "IN THE END"!!!!!! Joe has people everywhere so dont act like you know him to well. He will be out sooner than you think, would you like for us to holla at you when he is out? We love you Joe!!!!!
Iesha

United States

#31 May 1, 2010
Rick wrote:
Does anyone have any results of this? It happened in Oct. and they were in court last month for it.
I've searched for results of the hearings, but haven't found any.
Curious if anyone knows that "Joe" Sayers.
Yeah I know that "Joe" Sayers, I'm his wife "Iesha" anything else you need to know?
Iesha

United States

#32 May 1, 2010
Dingle Nutz wrote:
Two posts concerning the names of drug dealers have been removed within the past two weeks. What's up with that?
What names was that?
Rick

Elizabethton, TN

#33 May 1, 2010
Jonesy, I made NO threats towards the creep, Joe! I simply said that someone was patiently waiting for him to get out! It's not me. I couldn't care any less about Joe than I already do. He stole property to sell to buy drugs to resell and use himself. Known for a FACT! I said he didn't get enough jailtime as far as I was concerned.
I've seen drugs in his hand as well as him putting them in his mouth. I've seen people hand him money and he would hand them drugs. That, my friend, is a drug dealer.
That post you made to 'Banner'....look in the phone book, baba! It's actually a real last name!
I pity you being married to such a dog as Joe is. Maybe if you tried REAL hard, you could make a man out of him!
Dingle Nutz

Knoxville, TN

#34 May 1, 2010
Iesha wrote:
<quoted text>What names was that?
Lesha I was referring to other posts that are now removed. I can't quote you the names, as I didn't recognize any. What caused my curiosity is how they keep getting removed. Another poster thought that a major drug bust was pending and such a post was detrimental to any current investigation.
Iesha

United States

#35 May 1, 2010
So who are you Rick? If you know Joe then you know me, and I'd like to know who I'm talking to. Also, just because he put drugs in his mouth and swapped hands a few times doesnt make him a bad person, just means he HAD an addiction just like me,and people makes mistakes just like me,(have you never made mistakes), all this doesnt make us or anyone else bad people. Now, if you got such a big problem you should have done something when he was out on the streets but it looks like You wasnt man enough, so all you have to do is run your mouth while he cant defend hisself. Sounds like all you got is mouth and your about to really piss me off wih this so tell me who you are. Man up, MOUTH!!!!!!! Its pretty bad when a small female can identify herself but someone as bad as you think you are cant do a damn thing? SPEAK UP!!!!! WHO ARE YOU???????
Iesha

United States

#36 May 1, 2010
Dingle Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesha I was referring to other posts that are now removed. I can't quote you the names, as I didn't recognize any. What caused my curiosity is how they keep getting removed. Another poster thought that a major drug bust was pending and such a post was detrimental to any current investigation.
Ok sorry I couldnt help you. And its Iesha.
Paul

Fort Campbell, TN

#38 May 1, 2010
You skank I know who you are. You need to keep your nose in your own business and out of everyone else's! Maybe your life would be better if you worried more about yourself and less about everyone else! Skank!
MIZZ SAYERS

United States

#39 May 1, 2010
paul who r u directing your comment to?
josie

AOL

#40 May 2, 2010
I have got to say that its not good to be saying bad things and calling people names even if you think it is true. Somehow it always comes back to bite you in the azz.If you have children, grandchildren you dont know what theyre going to be doing, so its best to keep quite.
Dingle Nutz

Knoxville, TN

#41 May 2, 2010
josie wrote:
I have got to say that its not good to be saying bad things and calling people names even if you think it is true. Somehow it always comes back to bite you in the azz.If you have children, grandchildren you dont know what theyre going to be doing, so its best to keep quite.
I have to agree with you josie. Although I've been on here only about 3 months, I too once voiced my emotions about a person arrested (unrelated to this) only to learn that person had a younger child who was reading the posts. Without a doubt my remarks were hurtful to that child, and I still feel bad about it. I continue to voice my opinions about politicians, but attempt not to personally degrade the person. Now before I click the 'Send' button I determine if my post is something I can live with, and not feel bad about myself.
dudeduurtme

United States

#42 May 14, 2010
Iesha wrote:
<quoted text>Who and what is Banner? This is "Iesha" Joe's wife! What, you have no real name? Do you not know what a drug dealer is?(Joe's not one and either am I) If you strongly feel these things about Joe then why dont you tell me who you are so we can talk. Theres no reason to be scared, I told you who I am so who are you? You must not know Joe to well cause trust me noone in PRISON will be getting anything "IN THE END"!!!!!! Joe has people everywhere so dont act like you know him to well. He will be out sooner than you think, would you like for us to holla at you when he is out? We love you Joe!!!!!
Little Ms. Sayers you most certainly are a drug dealer and a drug abuser. You wouldnt know hte truth if it hit you in the face and that is something you are good at is LIEING! You have not spoke the truth since mommy teresa spit your nasty butt out. You run arouns with everything that comes along what kindsa of person are you? You are a lieing drug abusing worthless so called mother who chose drugs over your kids.
mizz sayers

United States

#43 May 15, 2010
wow!i have to agree lets call it how it really is!whats so sad is my dumb ass brother is taking most of the charges for her while she is laying up with the ex husband!!!!!!when will he ever learn?But hopefully he will b rehabilitated when he gets out and can make a new life for hisself when he comes to ktown!
dudeduurtme

United States

#44 May 19, 2010
amen mizz sayers you know the ho is like that too! he is doing her time and thats not right--everybody wants to talk about joe but she is the real issue he just loved her and did what she pushed him to do for her
mizz sayers

United States

#45 May 19, 2010
YEAH JUST TO LET THE TRUTH B KNOWN HE WANTED TO STOP AND SHE SAID IF HE DIDNT GO SHE WOULD GO BY HERSELF SO HE HAD SO MUCH LOVE FOR HER HE STILL WENT...SO Y EVERY 1 IS SAYN ITS HIS FAULT..GET THE FACTS RITE...SHE PROVOKED HIM TO CONTINUE,BUT ANYWAYS HE DOING HIS TIME AND MANNING UP TO MORE THAN HI SHARE!LOVE U BRO AND U WILL B HOME SOON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex gf vids 6 min Word 11
Myths, Legends and Hauntings! 19 min fist me fryar 3
Prophecy is coming to life right in front of us 20 min the greys 19
Tami Roper at JDPP 28 min Rag doll 3
Poll Who is the ugliest woman in Greene County? 50 min analysis 15
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 2 hr Greystone neighbor 102
wreck on Allens Bridge road 2 hr NobodyUKno 6
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 7 hr Skip 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance