9 Indicted In Local Drug Conspiracy

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rick

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Dec 16, 2009
Does anyone have any results of this? It happened in Oct. and they were in court last month for it.
I've searched for results of the hearings, but haven't found any.
Curious if anyone knows that "Joe" Sayers.
Benny

Gallatin, TN

#2 Dec 20, 2009
What did shake it up here.
Rick

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Dec 22, 2009
Is there a .com or .gov that would have Greeneville's court records available?
Jason

Fort Campbell, TN

#4 Dec 24, 2009
Dam I hope not
Rick

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Dec 24, 2009
Found it!

I sure hope Joe Sayers enjoys being someone's 'B' now! Bet his hemorrhoids will have a hard time healing!

"Soap-On-A-Rope"..Jo e! You've earned your time!
well

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Dec 24, 2009
What are all the names? I'd like to know please
Rick

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Dec 25, 2009
The first count of the indictment charges that from on or about Jan. 1, 2009, to on or about Oct. 14, 2009,... Latacha Nicole Curtis, Monica Louise Duncan, Paul Haney, Iesha Jones, Regina Russell, Walter Eugene Sayers, Jr., Mary I. Shelton, Brian Keith Wampler, and Travis Eugene Williams,(along with others unknown to the grand jury) conspired in the distribution and possession, with the intent to distribute, a quantity of pills containing a detectable amount of Oxycodone, a Schedule II controlled substance ...."
MIZZSAYERS

Antioch, TN

#9 Feb 24, 2010
please remember this public forum....n children can read this trash u have to sy. i am his siter and u can believe he want be anyones bitch and if you thought he was bitch then u should have made him yours on the street........so Rick are u jealous or just a useless junkie.....
Rick

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2010
Hey stupid! I didn't say the word that you just said! I just used 'B'. You're the idiot that typed it out for the children to read!
Someone needs to show you how to spell, anyway! Had to read you're stupid post several times to try to figure out what you were trying to say!
If you're his sister, I feel for you! Sure wouldn't admit it! All Joe Sayers knows how to do is lie, steal and cheat! He really earned his time in jail, but needed a lot more of it in there! Like his Daddy!
snow soldier

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Feb 25, 2010
Rick wrote:
The first count of the indictment charges that from on or about Jan. 1, 2009, to on or about Oct. 14, 2009,... Latacha Nicole Curtis, Monica Louise Duncan, Paul Haney, Iesha Jones, Regina Russell, Walter Eugene Sayers, Jr., Mary I. Shelton, Brian Keith Wampler, and Travis Eugene Williams,(along with others unknown to the grand jury) conspired in the distribution and possession, with the intent to distribute, a quantity of pills containing a detectable amount of Oxycodone, a Schedule II controlled substance ...."
Was this the Brian Wampler who is Danny Wampler's son; the exterminator? I Know there are several,can someone help me out? The other Brian Wampler's have been in trouble many times before, just wanna know about the right one. Thats what this forum is for, right?
wondering

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Feb 25, 2010
Hey Rick...I have nothing in on this thread but for my own personal business....where did u go to find the court records at?
MIZZSAYERS

Antioch, TN

#13 Feb 25, 2010
Stupid are the ones falsely accuse what if this was son does that mean ur a bad man. Mr.Sayers Sr. has never been in jail so you are the one who is stupid get your facts right. And if Joe did the crime is more than man enough to do the time. For your information a 4 year old knows that "B" means bitch....but do you have a personal problem with Joe or just suffer from having no life and low self esteem. WE LOVE YOU ....JOE
Rick

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Feb 26, 2010
MIZZSAYERS...Now I can see you are related to the liar, Joe Sayers!

He has someone calmly waiting for him to get back on the streets!

I do have a problem with Joe! He stole property from me to be able to pawn and buy his drugs with!

With his own mouth he said his dad had been in prison and he didn't even get to know him until a couple of years ago.

Either way, Joe Sayers is a worthless piece of dung!
Rick

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Feb 26, 2010
wondering wrote:
Hey Rick...I have nothing in on this thread but for my own personal business....where did u go to find the court records at?
I went to PublicBackgroundChecks.com . You can find out almost anything about anyone there!
mizzsayers

Knoxville, TN

#16 Feb 26, 2010
ok first u say he's a liar bt then ur believing what he says haha my father was never n prison and your right we didnt get to know my father till a couple of years ok!u know nothing of my father so leave him out of it!As far as sum1 doing something to my brother....COME ON WITH IT u had plenty of time to do sumyhing b4 he was locked up
Nunna ur business

United States

#17 Mar 1, 2010
Ok Rick- have you ever heard of libel? Or do i need to spell it for you? Your opinion is one thing and something you are entitled to according to the United States Constitution, but it's time for you to put up or shut up. Making an accusation that is written is what we call LIBEL. " Libel is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always,a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."

Now Rick PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! You don't sound like the best character yourself! And I hardly think you are judge and jury!!!!
mike

Snohomish, WA

#18 Mar 1, 2010
sounds as if the bunch of trash that went to jail is who we could point to as "useless junkies". why the hell do we have people on here defending these idiots. put them under the jail would be the best approach in my opinion.
Rick

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Mar 2, 2010
I'm content that Joe Sayers is behind those bars! As far as I'm concerned, he's paying for stealing my property so he could sell it and buy his drugs! I don't need to prove anything about his character! It's well known around this county. The judge and jury has already proven the facts! At least he's where he has his sticky fingers tied! Maybe he will actually learn a lesson about his actions now. But I really doubt it!
I'm glad he can read this from jail. What goes around, comes around, Joe!
Also, just because he stole property from me, doesn't mean I'm a junkie! It just gave me the idea to help the police catch him in the act of dealing the drugs.
I'm done here! Bye, Bye!
dude

Johnson City, TN

#20 Mar 2, 2010
No its not the bug man brian wamp
Banner

Elizabethton, TN

#21 Apr 8, 2010
It's always good to see when a drug dealer gets what he/she deserves!
Joe Sayers is a lowlife dog and I hope he's getting it "in the end" while he enjoys his stay in prison!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body by me 19 min Southern Lady 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr BellaRosaLinda 10,044
Wreck on 107 cutoff 1 hr Youknowho 69
chr!s kelley 1 hr lol 2
BUSTED at the Hype! 1 hr Youknowho 24
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,311
LIVE, from Philadelphia, PA. 1 hr BellaRosaLinda 21
Trump good friends withPutin 1 hr Thinker 20
Wreck with semi on Newport highway today. 3 hr whatever floats y... 11
no 4 hr Leonardo 260

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages