South Greene Lady Rebels
In the know

Greeneville, TN

#535 Dec 3, 2013
I believe this is coming from a Chuckey Doak person. I was at the game where The DeBusk team beat you with one girl. Yep that would be her guard daughter. I'd be angry too. It's a shame you are that big and don't use it to your advantage. You should have put them away, but it didn't happen. Why would she coach any longer? If she's a parent of any kind she will be watching them at the high school level. She's not shy ask her about it. She will tell you she's just about done coaching at DeBusk. However, she will still be doing it just not there.
Know Him

Greeneville, TN

#536 Dec 4, 2013
I know the N coach as you call him. He’s not the same one they had last year. We had him last year. I know most of our parents liked him and our kids liked him. He always seemed to have a plan going into games and he rarely sat down. So you can’t say for years about him because he hasn’t been there for years. I do know that he doesn’t want to be a high school coach. I heard him say he wants out of coaching in the next few years to spend more time with his kids. You better just keep who you have.
gets there

Greeneville, TN

#537 Dec 9, 2013
Wishing, hoping this silly excuse of a coach is gone somewhere else before mine gets there. Sitting in the gym gets so absurd!!
so very very true

Greeneville, TN

#538 Dec 26, 2013
Upton is proving give someone other kids a chance and u just might get some where duffus,
Old School Baller

Kingsport, TN

#539 Dec 26, 2013
Poor South Greene fans!

I understand the intensity. I also suffered the beat downs we took when playing South Greene. All four years. Ricker was a good coach, but lets be honest...Those girls were hand picked from here and there. When you are able to recruit the best players from all around, of course you're gonna have a team who is gonna win championships. Those girls were already talented, Ricker just taught them to never show any mercy. And they didn't. No coach will ever replace him. And by all the respect that is shown for him on here, why would you. You have numerous state championships hanging in your gymnasium. Be proud of that. All you are doing is causing controversy and players are the ones who will pay for it. Those super talented players will be chosing another school until y'all stop this mess. Let Ricker go. That was the past, this is now. No one stays at the top forever. No one does.
not so

Greeneville, TN

#540 Jan 30, 2014
Well so glad to see that one player is soooooooo important. LMAO.
SGHS to not so

Greeneville, TN

#541 Jan 31, 2014
No one player is soooo important, they all are! Someone must be a jealous parent of a kid that quit or sits the bench(past or present). What happened to work ethic? Oh yeah, we whine instead of take our kids to a gym or ball field to make them better. Not everyone is an athlete at every level. Some just go through booster ball, others go through elementary, and few move to high school, and less go on to play in college. It's the facts.....invest in your kid or kids no matter what they like and see if you can help them reach their dreams. You will spend less time being jealous! All of the Lady Rebels are special, and they are a super bunch of girls. I hope they continue making people like you jealous maybe they'll see their way to state in this sport too!!! If your a parent "not so" invest. If your a kid I'm sorry your parents don't invest, it's what's wrong with kids today.
question

Greeneville, TN

#542 Jan 31, 2014
this post somewhat went silent when the 'lady rebs' were ranked within the top 10 in state...just wondering if loss to NG has dropped them in rank (haven't followed rankings for past few weeks) and precipitated a return to this post?!?
bench waiting

Greeneville, TN

#543 Jan 31, 2014
The renner clan are just that a clan. And that is my opinion.
bench waiting

Greeneville, TN

#544 Jan 31, 2014
question wrote:
this post somewhat went silent when the 'lady rebs' were ranked within the top 10 in state...just wondering if loss to NG has dropped them in rank (haven't followed rankings for past few weeks) and precipitated a return to this post?!?
The only reason Gregg brought Ricker on board was to try and settle down those who are sick of him. Ricker is the only reason they are doing better. That, and of course, coming down. LMAO. Who ever ever would have thunk it that NG would beat SG? Oh well.
bench waiting

Greeneville, TN

#545 Jan 31, 2014
SGHS to not so wrote:
No one player is soooo important, they all are! Someone must be a jealous parent of a kid that quit or sits the bench(past or present). What happened to work ethic? Oh yeah, we whine instead of take our kids to a gym or ball field to make them better. Not everyone is an athlete at every level. Some just go through booster ball, others go through elementary, and few move to high school, and less go on to play in college. It's the facts.....invest in your kid or kids no matter what they like and see if you can help them reach their dreams. You will spend less time being jealous! All of the Lady Rebels are special, and they are a super bunch of girls. I hope they continue making people like you jealous maybe they'll see their way to state in this sport too!!! If your a parent "not so" invest. If your a kid I'm sorry your parents don't invest, it's what's wrong with kids today.
invest? invest? invest? Wow you need to broaden your vocabulary. SG is all about the same old shi!.
aha

Greeneville, TN

#546 Feb 1, 2014
Big Deal the Lady Rebels.....ya ever get sick of hearing about a team...? That's all you hear around here...Big freakin deal..who cares.
From a Renner

Greeneville, TN

#547 Feb 1, 2014
Any Renner would like their last name being used as a clan.....when you look it up its all good....family, bond, organized! Thanks from all the Renner's. The kids a Wykle and their a bigger clan than the Renner side of her family. So yep she's got clans all around her family just like the Cutshaw's. im sorry you dont have a loving family clan! As a matter of fact SGHS is one big clan. Our team is all those voc. words you taught me. Thanks! So what he brought Ricker on board. This group loves Ricker! He has the knowledge and its working! Don't put NGHS down they are good, well coached, but they are beatable.
Funny

Greeneville, TN

#548 Feb 1, 2014
Aha, the Rebels and Lady Rebels are a big deal in any sport or function. Be a fan and support your school. Thanks for noticing. I hope you continue to hear about them!
so sad

Elizabethton, TN

#549 Feb 1, 2014
Get a life SG instead of getting on here to get attention Im sure you could find something to keep that mind of your occupied. Its the same old same old. every post. I would bet it the same few that cause trouble every where they go.
so sick of it

Greeneville, TN

#550 Feb 17, 2014
so sick of it and we are not the only family feeling this way.
john

Greeneville, TN

#551 Feb 17, 2014
so sick of it wrote:
so sick of it and we are not the only family feeling this way.
go f_ck yourself. Get a life. If anyone should be fired its that pubic hair football coach Jones. The girls are fixing to load up in the next few years. So shut the heck up and get a life. If you and your family is sick of it go take your kid that can't play and go somewhere else.
john jr

Greeneville, TN

#552 Feb 17, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>go f_ck yourself. Get a life. If anyone should be fired its that pubic hair football coach Jones. The girls are fixing to load up in the next few years. So shut the heck up and get a life. If you and your family is sick of it go take your kid that can't play and go somewhere else.
Promises, promises. Naw, we don't want to send our children anywhere else. We do want another coach. Dad you really need to clean up your potty mouth.
load him up

Greeneville, TN

#553 Feb 24, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>go f_ck yourself. Get a life. If anyone should be fired its that pubic hair football coach Jones. The girls are fixing to load up in the next few years. So shut the heck up and get a life. If you and your family is sick of it go take your kid that can't play and go somewhere else.
The only loading up that needs to be done is Coach Gregg. Load him up and deliver him back to some grade school. He has had some of the best ball players and he has not a clue. More than embarrassing you all.
Just a fan

Greeneville, TN

#555 Feb 25, 2014
Not just Ricker manhandled, we all were. We had them down and they did have more heart coming back and beating us. We quit cause we looked to our coach for answers, and he doesn't have them and he never does. Lay ups and free throws weren't just missed early. Williams was good tonight, but individual trophies were on the line so she turned it up. Wykle doesn't have a temper. She stopped a ball that was about to hit her on the head when coming out of the net. It was a very picky call. Precious child very frustrated with that knee. The game wasn't lost there. We were already down it just added another two for them. Nothing from the bench cause the coach runs them off. We didnt even have a jv team this year. The loss comes from listening to their coach. We are always out coached. He doesn't have the heart so how are the players suppose to have it? They had talent the coach doesn't know how to use it. You will see the team hes been throwing up in everyones face is coming. He won't be able to win with them either. Cloudland did deserve the win. So dd their coach. He knew what to do in the crunch! Maybe NGHs will show us how to do this. They showed heart as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Parrish 2 min Correction 25
Witches in Camp Creek 5 min Tellinonyourself 17
Jenny fattee berries 10 min Expunged 8
Johnnie and Crystal 18 min Cris 11
Video of shooting in Charlotte 20 min Video bandit 21
More rights for African Americans 42 min Jack 39
Gone to the light 44 min Knowit 32

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance