South Greene Lady Rebels
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#492 Feb 5, 2013
at least wrote:
<quoted text>
er
She is extremely intelligent and has already made a 34 on her SAT. Sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortable. It's not her version of anything, I heard it for myself and that is all I will say about that. We have a great many good teachers and we also have some that probably made Ds. It happens.

Why in the world would that make me feel uncomfortable? I can tell you this. A lot of you SG complainers make things 10 times bigger than they actually are. So I'll just assume her actual score was 3.4.
Bad teachers need to go

Elizabethtown, KY

#493 Feb 6, 2013
at least wrote:
<quoted text>
er
She is extremely intelligent and has already made a 34 on her SAT. Sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortable. It's not her version of anything, I heard it for myself and that is all I will say about that. We have a great many good teachers and we also have some that probably made Ds. It happens.
I agree totally!!! There are a couple of good teachers there, but there are several really bad ones.
waiting summet

Taylors, SC

#494 Feb 6, 2013
Well who are the good teachers there? Might want to send kids there...who are the bad ones too...and if ur daughter made a 34 on act why is she wasting time with high school and not graduating early and go to.college
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#495 Feb 6, 2013
Bad teachers need to go wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree totally!!! There are a couple of good teachers there, but there are several really bad ones.
I think that could be said about the parents of children there. There are a couple of good ones, but there are several really bad ones.
praying for it

Greeneville, TN

#496 Mar 2, 2013
We sure hope it is true. Facebook and others are saying we will get another coach nexth year. This idiot can't even get us to state.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#497 Mar 2, 2013
praying for it wrote:
We sure hope it is true. Facebook and others are saying we will get another coach nexth year. This idiot can't even get us to state.
You honestly think God answers prayers like this? What a sick individual you must be. Pray for your healing. Maybe he will answer that one.
He listens

Greeneville, TN

#498 Mar 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You honestly think God answers prayers like this? What a sick individual you must be. Pray for your healing. Maybe he will answer that one.
You don't know much about the Lord. From what I hear he has no clue how to inspire kids. So I would join them in their prayer. God listens to all our prayers. He is also short and what some consider unkind to kids. Should we feel bad about wanting someone who isn't. I don't know about SG in the past, we just know about what the kids and parents are up against with Gregg.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#499 Mar 3, 2013
He listens wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about the Lord. From what I hear he has no clue how to inspire kids. So I would join them in their prayer. God listens to all our prayers. He is also short and what some consider unkind to kids. Should we feel bad about wanting someone who isn't. I don't know about SG in the past, we just know about what the kids and parents are up against with Gregg.
If I'm reading this right. You are saying the Lord has no clue on inspiring kids? You say he is short and unkind to kids? Actually, I know what you mean. At least I think I do. You don't know much about constructing a sentence. I didn't say God didn't listen to your prayers. I think I insinuated he wouldn't answer a prayer like this. It actually says in the bible that God won't listen to a sinners prayer. That is debatable. I think we need to leave the prayer answering up to God. Not what us humans think. I don't know your situation, but there are several people that think he is a good coach. You guys wouldn't have went to the state this year with any coach. Maybe next year when you lower your class, you guys may get to go.
get over it

Johnson City, TN

#500 Mar 4, 2013
Baskrtball season is over its time to take the loss and move on.
in earnest

Greeneville, TN

#501 Mar 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm reading this right. You are saying the Lord has no clue on inspiring kids? You say he is short and unkind to kids? Actually, I know what you mean. At least I think I do. You don't know much about constructing a sentence. I didn't say God didn't listen to your prayers. I think I insinuated he wouldn't answer a prayer like this. It actually says in the bible that God won't listen to a sinners prayer. That is debatable. I think we need to leave the prayer answering up to God. Not what us humans think. I don't know your situation, but there are several people that think he is a good coach. You guys wouldn't have went to the state this year with any coach. Maybe next year when you lower your class, you guys may get to go.
Are you a Believer? Many of your comments are extremely condescending. All are entitled to how they feel and who in the world are you to say what God listens to? Why would God not answer such a prayer? A parent or other family member wanting someone coaching that is more geared to children? How can you know that "this" team couldn't have made it to the state with any coach? Are we to hang on your prediction that acting as God you know they will go to state next year by being in a lower class? I certainly will say a prayer for you in earnest. As for answering a sinner's prayer = judge not least ye be judged.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#502 Mar 4, 2013
in earnest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Believer? Many of your comments are extremely condescending. All are entitled to how they feel and who in the world are you to say what God listens to? Why would God not answer such a prayer? A parent or other family member wanting someone coaching that is more geared to children? How can you know that "this" team couldn't have made it to the state with any coach? Are we to hang on your prediction that acting as God you know they will go to state next year by being in a lower class? I certainly will say a prayer for you in earnest. As for answering a sinner's prayer = judge not least ye be judged.
I'll try to answer your questions in the order they were asked. I sure hope this don't confuse you. Yes I am a believer. Just not in the South Greene Lady Rebels. Here is what the bible say:John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. Look up the verse yourself.King James version. I can give you more verses that say the exact same thing. If you read my comment I said that I actually think it's up to God whose prayer he answers. Why would God not answer a prayer of getting a new coach? Do I really have to answer this for you? If you go to church and they ask for prayer requests, why don't you request this prayer and see what happens. You guys aren't wanting a coach more geared to children. You are wanting to win the state every year. By the way, these girls should be out of the "children" level and playing like young adults at this age. The parents should also be more adult too! The reason I know they wouldn't of went to state is simple. I watched them play. As far as my comment on going to state next year. I'll admit, it was said as a joke. Hope I didn't really get your hopes up. No, they won't go. Last question. If the bible says he won't hear a sinner. How in the world would he answer a sinners prayer? Again I personally think we need to leave the prayer answering up to God. Just showing you what the word of God says though. Good luck next year.
Lol

Cherryville, NC

#503 Mar 4, 2013
I still think these parents are psycho !!! Scary world we live in .
Naxt

Charlotte, NC

#504 Mar 4, 2013
Dear baby Jeesuss I'd like to thank you fer nace car and my trailor and Budweiser .jeeesus I want a new coach baby jeeesus you see jeesus I'm praying to you for what I want . Thank you jeeeesus yes yes.i know I can call on you for the things I want . I can use the bible to project fear and discontent on others . Yes the bible is my spear for hate over some stupid high school game lord yes thank yee baby Jesus :The heathen man is more natural encumbered by the hypocrisy of the cross barriers. High school basketball really folks: Really
Naxt

Charlotte, NC

#505 Mar 4, 2013
Lol wrote:
I still think these parents are psycho !!! Scary world we live in .
Some of the craziest ...
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#506 Mar 4, 2013
Naxt wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the craziest ...
It's hard to believe they are parents. I agree a stupid basketball game.
really

Greeneville, TN

#507 Mar 5, 2013
Naxt wrote:
Dear baby Jeesuss I'd like to thank you fer nace car and my trailor and Budweiser .jeeesus I want a new coach baby jeeesus you see jeesus I'm praying to you for what I want . Thank you jeeeesus yes yes.i know I can call on you for the things I want . I can use the bible to project fear and discontent on others . Yes the bible is my spear for hate over some stupid high school game lord yes thank yee baby Jesus :The heathen man is more natural encumbered by the hypocrisy of the cross barriers. High school basketball really folks: Really
Really? You stoop to mocking God? Now that's scary.
really

Greeneville, TN

#508 Mar 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe they are parents. I agree a stupid basketball game.
If ball games are so stupid why do coaches kiss the azzes of certain kids and their parents? If it is just a ball game then why not be considerate and fair to all the players? The problem is that the very parents you are talking about are the exact same parents the coach kisses up to. So in my view he is getting exactly what he deserves. They talk about him like a D O G! Seems the laugh is on Gregg.
Naxt

United States

#509 Mar 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You stoop to mocking God? Now that's scary.
I don't have a problem with God .I do have a problem with the hypocrisy of most Christians in this stupid town. Think to want to conduct a prayer meeting over a high school basketball coach is Lunacy...I do hope all those girls get a college education so the don't look back on high school as the high point of their lives..
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#510 Mar 5, 2013
get over it wrote:
Baskrtball season is over its time to take the loss and move on.
That's the problem with south greene... all they think about is athletics at that school. Most of the students there don't care at all about basketball ... but you wouldn't know it by all of the emphasis that is put on the few chosen ones.
same song

Greeneville, TN

#511 Nov 16, 2013
Here we go again. So sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 13 min yeppers 20
jade degroot foulks cutshall (Oct '11) 2 hr nothingbuttrash 29
Emory Luke Jennings 4 hr Not really Your C... 8
Ex gf vids 4 hr Asdf1 1
A fun game for all 6 hr Could care less 2
Bondsman Buck Garland 6 hr No Nonsense 6
Poll Who is the ugliest woman in Greene County? 7 hr really 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages