Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think should be starting and dont worry about naming names because you all have done put Mae's name on here. If you only new what it takes to be at the top level then why don't you set up a scrimmage with the second five with the starting five and see how far they go or just a one on one with someone you think
your daughter is better. Then you and everone will see who is best.
I hope they have enough in them to tell the names. The way they complain all the time they should. Let's hear it. Get the game up and I'll pay to come watch it. By the way they can even be the coach. They have all the problems figured out anyway.
he moms

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think should be starting and dont worry about naming names because you all have done put Mae's name on here. If you only new what it takes to be at the top level then why don't you set up a scrimmage with the second five with the starting five and see how far they go or just a one on one with someone you think
your daughter is better. Then you and everone will see who is best.
A chance to play has to be given early on. Before you get to high school. These families figured that out long ago. The player
'you' mention above has one of those mom's who thinks her girl should be first and she scares the pants off me so I imagine Gregg walks the line too. But she is just one of those types of moms. South Greene has had a multitude of those moms. SCARY.
no brains

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they have enough in them to tell the names. The way they complain all the time they should. Let's hear it. Get the game up and I'll pay to come watch it. By the way they can even be the coach. They have all the problems figured out anyway.
Coach Gregg needs to be the one figuring out why he can't get the girls to the state sh!t for brains. It ain't just mae's mom who is a pain and thinks her girl can win all by herself. We've got a whole new set of moms coming up.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

no brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Gregg needs to be the one figuring out why he can't get the girls to the state sh!t for brains. It ain't just mae's mom who is a pain and thinks her girl can win all by herself. We've got a whole new set of moms coming up.
Sounds like you people need to start going to a different garden and picking your parents. Good luck with that mess, it's been going on for years there. By the way that was a funny post you made.
Just asking

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

he moms wrote:
<quoted text>
A chance to play has to be given early on. Before you get to high school. These families figured that out long ago. The player
'you' mention above has one of those mom's who thinks her girl should be first and she scares the pants off me so I imagine Gregg walks the line too. But she is just one of those types of moms. South Greene has had a multitude of those moms. SCARY.
And you know this how. I guess you talk to her on a regulor basic. Or you may even be her friend that will talk about her behind her back or set with her during a game. If you don't know what you are talking about then don't say anything. It just makes you look or sound stupid. But you are right about one thing. Playing and proving yourself does come early in years, but what i have seen from the beanch these girls are not ready nor will they be ready for high school ball. This is not elementary. The girls SGHS plays they play all year long to get ready for games not the start of Nov. So no I don't think the ones on the bench is ready for good teams. I do think that Coach Gregg has the right ones out on the floor.
mommy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

i hate to tell you all crazies but "Mae" may be gone next year but her little sister comes to high school and you know the story.....she will also start over your girls and "yes" she will also be a "favorite".....
mommy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

and yes little sister can play ball....they both can. what are you people complaining for Mae is good and you all know it!!!
OMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

If I am reading this post right, the South Greene idiots are putting their own team player down . Are you freaking serious ? I am so ashamed I probably know some of you !!!!!!!!!
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
If I am reading this post right, the South Greene idiots are putting their own team player down . Are you freaking serious ? I am so ashamed I probably know some of you !!!!!!!!!
That's the way I read it. The only good players there, seem to be riding the bench. Bet all the other schools are happy about this. If they ever unleash the bench at one time. Not another team in the state could beat them.
rocket science

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way I read it. The only good players there, seem to be riding the bench. Bet all the other schools are happy about this. If they ever unleash the bench at one time. Not another team in the state could beat them.
If South Greene had more like the Upton kid we could win a championship. She is an example of an all-around good player. She doesn't try to steal the show at the expense of the other players' talents. It ain't rocket science. She should have gotten a lot more playing time LAST YEAR!! Look at your bench coach there's some more just like her.
Bogger

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Who really cares, its girls basketball not boys. Outside of south greene girls basketball is something you watch when there is nothing else to do in the world. Not putting anyone down, but dang come on.Nobody cares about the WNBA, or womens college basketball so just let the girls play without drama, because when all said and done, WHO CARES.
reality check

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Bogger wrote:
Who really cares, its girls basketball not boys. Outside of south greene girls basketball is something you watch when there is nothing else to do in the world. Not putting anyone down, but dang come on.Nobody cares about the WNBA, or womens college basketball so just let the girls play without drama, because when all said and done, WHO CARES.
The families of the precious girls who don't get to play care very much! Sorry but some of us aren't Rickers, Wykles, Renners, Cutshaws - well you get my drift. I have NOTHING against their children but the adults in charge need a reality check. Gosh can't believe I left out the Dyes. Now there's a crzy bunch.
Just asking

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

rocket science wrote:
<quoted text>
If South Greene had more like the Upton kid we could win a championship. She is an example of an all-around good player. She doesn't try to steal the show at the expense of the other players' talents. It ain't rocket science. She should have gotten a lot more playing time LAST YEAR!! Look at your bench coach there's some more just like her.
I agree with you the Upton girl is a good player but I don't see it in the other girls on the bench. Don't get me wrong they are good girls but to be able to play with some of these teams I don't think they can do any better than who is on the floor. Now the players will have a bad game just like you and i will have a bad day at work but to say they should be on the floor just because you as a parent thinks so, then it should be seen in practice also right.
Omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Will someone please take this post off, before somebody commits suicide. These girls and parents are not stable .
something else

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you the Upton girl is a good player but I don't see it in the other girls on the bench. Don't get me wrong they are good girls but to be able to play with some of these teams I don't think they can do any better than who is on the floor. Now the players will have a bad game just like you and i will have a bad day at work but to say they should be on the floor just because you as a parent thinks so, then it should be seen in practice also right.
If my daughter is not good enough to put her athletic shoes on the floor then don't put her on the team. Get it? If she is not good enough for the team then say so and I assure you she can find something else to do for two or three hours a day. As a family we can spend our money on something else and everyone will be happy. South Greene is so name congested and it stinks of favoring certain kids. As for the coach. We won't go there. We don't use those kinds of words in a pubic forum.
Envy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

First of all, you want to put Ricker down and you have since she has been a Freshman. You must not know bball cause she is needed and is missed and deserves to be on the floor. Now for Cutshall, she is SGHS best player and you put her down, wow!! Finally, you mention Wykle and Renner. Let's see genius, that is from the same blood line, and I see what your getting at. Wykle's mom is a Renner. Her mom didn't ever start at SGHS. She came off the bench something most parents/players can't handle. However, the younger sister/aunt played and was one of the stars you idiots refer to. If the shoe fits for the good ones I say wear it. Someone has envy festered up. Let's just say this, invest in your child. Put the extra time/money in outside of their regular practice schedule in the gym with your kid. This is the problem with kids these days, parents/kids want to complain, but they don't want to invest. As far as the starting five at SGHS, the coach has the right five. Get a life and support this team or stay home. These are kids and their names shouldn't be referred to period. Lawsuits can happen when you do this to minors. As far as the kids that quit the team, this was their choice. No one made them. They seem much happier now too(look at them in the stands). Dedication is what the good ones have. Oh yeah, the Dye name was used too, more good ones in my book of dedication. Look up the voc. for this word more kids need it.
glad

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Envy wrote:
First of all, you want to put Ricker down and you have since she has been a Freshman. You must not know bball cause she is needed and is missed and deserves to be on the floor. Now for Cutshall, she is SGHS best player and you put her down, wow!! Finally, you mention Wykle and Renner. Let's see genius, that is from the same blood line, and I see what your getting at. Wykle's mom is a Renner. Her mom didn't ever start at SGHS. She came off the bench something most parents/players can't handle. However, the younger sister/aunt played and was one of the stars you idiots refer to. If the shoe fits for the good ones I say wear it. Someone has envy festered up. Let's just say this, invest in your child. Put the extra time/money in outside of their regular practice schedule in the gym with your kid. This is the problem with kids these days, parents/kids want to complain, but they don't want to invest. As far as the starting five at SGHS, the coach has the right five. Get a life and support this team or stay home. These are kids and their names shouldn't be referred to period. Lawsuits can happen when you do this to minors. As far as the kids that quit the team, this was their choice. No one made them. They seem much happier now too(look at them in the stands). Dedication is what the good ones have. Oh yeah, the Dye name was used too, more good ones in my book of dedication. Look up the voc. for this word more kids need it.
I thank God my girl didn't want to play. If you go back in time right up to now - the starters have usually been the loose kids of the school. Guess they can't handle all that attention and being told their the greatest thing since apple butter. The parents don't really care as long as their daughter are the most popular both on the team and in the school which usually means they certainly are the most popular ===== for getting in trouble with the boys. They are snobs in the school and burn out way before their time. So no believe it or not most are not jealous of them at all.
ditto

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

glad wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank God my girl didn't want to play. If you go back in time right up to now - the starters have usually been the loose kids of the school. Guess they can't handle all that attention and being told their the greatest thing since apple butter. The parents don't really care as long as their daughter are the most popular both on the team and in the school which usually means they certainly are the most popular ===== for getting in trouble with the boys. They are snobs in the school and burn out way before their time. So no believe it or not most are not jealous of them at all.
I couldn't have said it better!
ditto

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Envy wrote:
Your post is so silly. you seem to have no problem naming names that should be on the floor and insinuating that the ones on the bench (whose names we all know) deserve to be on the bench. Dedication to what kissing up to the coach? Yeah that is what I thought. Cutshall great? She's going to Tusculum right? nuf said!
LSV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

they suck s. greene sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••