Comments
381 - 400 of 549 Comments Last updated May 5, 2014
low life

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#385
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Whatever wrote:
Not all, but the ones that keep complaining about the coach, your life must be miserable. You'd find something to complain about if you went undefeated. I actually feel sorry for your daughters. I sure hope complaining has a lot of vitamins in it. I'm sure that's all your daughters get to eat every night. Who in the world would want to coach out there. Jesus couldn't please a lot of you guys. So SAD!
What low life would bring Jesus into this conversation? I'm not sure who they need to be coaching, but I do know that there is only a very few who have come close to having respect for this guy. If you don't have the players and families respect, getting to the state is near impossible.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#386
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If I had a girl that was going to play basketball at South Greene. I'd have her play on the boys team. You never hear any complaints about them, or their coach. I'm just going to assume that they do have a boys team. By the way LOW LIFE. I never said anything bad about Jesus. If you can read, A lot of you are saying plenty bad things about the coach and principal. Now who is the low life? Since I don't think you'll be able to figure that out, I'll tell you. YOU ARE! Getting to the state. Are you living in the real world? Heck, you can't get past Greene County teams. LOL!
surprise surprise

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#387
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

See the paper? Well how shocking that another chosen one made the paper. I am taking bets - wonder who will be next years homecoming queen? There are several on the bench who could run circles around this player but will they get the chance? No way in heLLo. Gregg you will have a lot to answer for in the after life.
soso

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#388
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

so will you l bet yours is sitting on the bench ,we all think our kids are best at everything ,that life. One thing about it your not the coach.
so very funny

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#389
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Just a thought. When a few of the children get a free ride from birth they usually can't handle all the disappointment once they hit college. You know, that place that doesn't give one big flip who your name is unless you can play the game. Hummmm, maybe that is why all the local STARS never realize how the rest of us are laughing at their so called star status. LOL. Gotta love the Greeneville Sun though. They just had to mention South Greene when talking about the lady classics but don't think I saw any of the former stars of the lady rebels team in print for having gone to a "real" college to play. The only two I can think of that got anywhere was Gail somebody and the Hawhee girl. Other than that it was all in Mommy and Daddy and the coach's head. So very funny.
u lie

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#390
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wat about the tall twins?
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#391
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

surprise surprise wrote:
See the paper? Well how shocking that another chosen one made the paper. I am taking bets - wonder who will be next years homecoming queen? There are several on the bench who could run circles around this player but will they get the chance? No way in heLLo. Gregg you will have a lot to answer for in the after life.
So you think God will be Judging Gregg on who he starts in a basketball game. That's so sad. If you read the post above this, maybe you can figure out, by this comment you made,what they are trying to say.
so very funny

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#392
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think God will be Judging Gregg on who he starts in a basketball game. That's so sad. If you read the post above this, maybe you can figure out, by this comment you made,what they are trying to say.
Your post doesn't really make sense. We should not judge any one. Any one who helps with kids needs to be fair to all the kids because that is just the right thing to do. I believe a lot of coaches are afraid of the parents. It always starts out when these kids are very young. Watched the process over and over again. First with my basketball days, then my kids and now my grandkids. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but I have been watching games so long and it does get commical. Me and my husband get a big kick every year. Since you start out with these parents in grade school and go all those years with them, at times we eat our popcorn and watch the parents instead of the game. Then an added funny is when the coach looks down the bench like he might be going to put in some other kid. Yeah like that will happen. LOL.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#393
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

so very funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post doesn't really make sense. We should not judge any one. Any one who helps with kids needs to be fair to all the kids because that is just the right thing to do. I believe a lot of coaches are afraid of the parents. It always starts out when these kids are very young. Watched the process over and over again. First with my basketball days, then my kids and now my grandkids. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but I have been watching games so long and it does get commical. Me and my husband get a big kick every year. Since you start out with these parents in grade school and go all those years with them, at times we eat our popcorn and watch the parents instead of the game. Then an added funny is when the coach looks down the bench like he might be going to put in some other kid. Yeah like that will happen. LOL.
I'm not judging anyone. I was commenting on the post that said Jones will have a lot to answer for in the after life. The after life they are pertaining too, would be heaven or hell. Which, to me, they are saying God will think he was wrong for not playing their child. I certainly hope this clears things up for you.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#394
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sorry! I meant Coach Gregg in the above post not Jones.
I agree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#395
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not judging anyone. I was commenting on the post that said Jones will have a lot to answer for in the after life. The after life they are pertaining too, would be heaven or hell. Which, to me, they are saying God will think he was wrong for not playing their child. I certainly hope this clears things up for you.
I'll jump in here. I think they were saying that any coach, or any person for that matter, working with kids which includes Gregg, will have to answer to the man in charge for not being fair to all the kids. I agree.
Madea

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#396
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

well da wrote:
<quoted text>
Well da you must not know what the girls say.
well ya must not know her family to well retard they all call her Mae DA!!!
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#397
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll jump in here. I think they were saying that any coach, or any person for that matter, working with kids which includes Gregg, will have to answer to the man in charge for not being fair to all the kids. I agree.
I don't actually know how many girls are on the basketball team at South Greene. What I do know is this. Listening to you grown immature
parents that complain on this sight, year after year. The only way that YOU think he would be fair is if every girl on the team was starting. You may not think he is fair, but I can assure you that others think he is. I agree he'll have to answer to the man in charge. I can also assure that you people complaining about him will also. Hope this clears things up for the parents that can't understand.
of course

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#398
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Madea wrote:
<quoted text> well ya must not know her family to well retard they all call her Mae DA!!!
Excuse us all but "mae" has been his favorite for a very loooooong time!! Please don't even try to argue with this. We knew their relationship in grade school. Yep Coach Gregg took a likin to "mae" many years ago. Now don't read anything more into it. Just an opinion of many who have watched this. Yep she has gotten his attention for years. Of course it had to be because of her athletic ability. Of course. It's a bit pucky when a coach shows such favoritism for one player.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#399
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

of course wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse us all but "mae" has been his favorite for a very loooooong time!! Please don't even try to argue with this. We knew their relationship in grade school. Yep Coach Gregg took a likin to "mae" many years ago. Now don't read anything more into it. Just an opinion of many who have watched this. Yep she has gotten his attention for years. Of course it had to be because of her athletic ability. Of course. It's a bit pucky when a coach shows such favoritism for one player.
I've yet to see a coach that didn't show some favoritism for one player. Then again, I've yet to see a parent that didn't show some favoritism towards their child. Then again, I've yet to see a parent of the lady rebels, that didn't complain about the coach when their kid wasn't getting showed the most favoritism. Year after Year!
i totally agree

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#400
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I totally agree that these parents are going to complain no matter what. Go and enjoy the game and quit complaining, before you know it they will be gone. All coaches show favoritism to the good players that they depend to win that game. Thats name of the game.
we all know it

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#401
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

i totally agree wrote:
I totally agree that these parents are going to complain no matter what. Go and enjoy the game and quit complaining, before you know it they will be gone. All coaches show favoritism to the good players that they depend to win that game. Thats name of the game.
Here we go again with some poor silly parent describing their kid as the "good player". Call um what you want good, star,
better or whatever you insane athletic parents call um, there all just kids and some get to play more!!!! I would be willing to bet the ranch that if there was a way for all the kids on a team to get the SAME amount of time and attention -- then you might really see who the better players really are. When the same old get to play over and over again you are bound to start doing something right. It's been in print about the mae girl that when she is hot she is hot and when she is not she is not. That is how you weed the good coaches which pee brain is not, you have more than one player who knows tghe game. A longer bench wins championships not adoring and pampering oned player. Get over it Gregg is not for Souith Greene and we all know it.
we all know it

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#402
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't actually know how many girls are on the basketball team at South Greene. What I do know is this. Listening to you grown immature
parents that complain on this sight, year after year. The only way that YOU think he would be fair is if every girl on the team was starting. You may not think he is fair, but I can assure you that others think he is. I agree he'll have to answer to the man in charge. I can also assure that you people complaining about him will also. Hope this clears things up for the parents that can't understand.
No "öthers think he is" is far from the truth. They got beat by North Greene for pete's sake!!!!!!!!!!
90s lady rebel

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I was a L. Rebel years ago and recently attended a game. It is sad to see that there is still the chain. That chain needs to be broken. I just wish I had treated the other players kinder. The 90s saw me being less than kind to those so called bench warmers. I know there was at least two girls than got bench time that probably could have given me a run for my money. It IS who gets the most playing time that will get better. Sorry to all those girls I treated unkind. Wasn't worth it cause it stills bothers me.
Just asking

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#405
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

we all know it wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again with some poor silly parent describing their kid as the "good player". Call um what you want good, star,
better or whatever you insane athletic parents call um, there all just kids and some get to play more!!!! I would be willing to bet the ranch that if there was a way for all the kids on a team to get the SAME amount of time and attention -- then you might really see who the better players really are. When the same old get to play over and over again you are bound to start doing something right. It's been in print about the mae girl that when she is hot she is hot and when she is not she is not. That is how you weed the good coaches which pee brain is not, you have more than one player who knows tghe game. A longer bench wins championships not adoring and pampering oned player. Get over it Gregg is not for Souith Greene and we all know it.
Who do you think should be starting and dont worry about naming names because you all have done put Mae's name on here. If you only new what it takes to be at the top level then why don't you set up a scrimmage with the second five with the starting five and see how far they go or just a one on one with someone you think
your daughter is better. Then you and everone will see who is best.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Food city cashiers 6 min Justwondering 1
Debate: Ferguson - Greeneville, TN 8 min hello 39
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min WTSenior 144,438
Bath salt/Gravel/Ice 24 min Just one person 17
deanna stockton (Feb '14) 1 hr cmr 6
Greeneville Millitia 2 hr cretin56 134
Who got beat up at the Gr Co Fair Sat Night??? 2 hr Dr Wu 2
lynn hope,two faced as hell 5 hr Customer 15
Plastic bag lickers at grocery stores and Wal-M... 7 hr LicksDOG tongue 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••