Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

youtwo wrote:
they great
the girls just hate practice. this guy is a joke. we sure hope chris helps next year when they drop down. they might actually win and go to the state with chris on board. gotta get um to second period.
why

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

What thrill do you and your child get out of playing if all your going to do is complain, If l was that unhappy no way would l play, she must not like to play or she and you just like to be the b ig dog and think that nmakes you look good but it don't
just ok

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Gregg was just ok for grade school. He brings no excitement to the game. The girls play and that's it. He has always been a big favorites player. I don't think Mr. Ricker would even help out again but that would really help if he did - I think. All I know is we need something other than this coach. But that won't happen while Bowman is there.
Nita Lick

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

good rebel
ball hog

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Another lady rebel out doing another lady Rebel? Guarantee the other lady Rebel will put a stop to that. It's where the definition of ball hog came from and the coach will not do one thing to stop it. Pathetic.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ball hog wrote:
Another lady rebel out doing another lady Rebel? Guarantee the other lady Rebel will put a stop to that. It's where the definition of ball hog came from and the coach will not do one thing to stop it. Pathetic.
I've never considered a ball hog a LADY.
that is pathetic

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Don't know about the ball hogs but when we can't be a team in a lower division. . .
that is pathetic

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

that should have read "...beat a team
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Just wondering how long it is going to take you LADY REBEL fans to realize, that your dynasty left when you got rid of LNR. Seems like your topic is the same ole thing year after year now. Good luck trying to face reality. The rest of us here in Greene county have, seems like it takes you people from across the river a little longer.
duh

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

just ok wrote:
Gregg was just ok for grade school. He brings no excitement to the game. The girls play and that's it. He has always been a big favorites player. I don't think Mr. Ricker would even help out again but that would really help if he did - I think. All I know is we need something other than this coach. But that won't happen while Bowman is there.
Get rid of Bowman and ALL problems will be solved at SGHS
mommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

I have kids but mine don't go to south greene but they do go to a county school...don't worry the same problem is at all the high schools the coaches are stuck between a rock and a hard place it is who you know its always been that way....you all should know that by now get aq new coach you will have the same problem unless your kids have the last name they are looking for get over it and encourage your children to reach for the stars and who gets to start and who gets the playing time is not the most important thing in life... and I gaurentee its not gonna change with a new coach...its the way it has always been...all these high schools are the same...I promise you that...you can get rid of whoever but the last names of these girls will matter when its comes down to it!
just us

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

We thought it a little strange how coach gregg kept referring to Cutshaw as "mae" in the paper. He wasn't quite so chummy when referring to the other girls. We know he coached some of the other girls in grade school too. Just strange. We know he has favorites but this is just kinda creepy.
excuses

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The coach is already making excuses why he may notgo to the state Again this year. With the team he has he should be confident that this Is the team to get to the state! Does this man have any ba!!s?
Madea

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

just us wrote:
We thought it a little strange how coach gregg kept referring to Cutshaw as "mae" in the paper. He wasn't quite so chummy when referring to the other girls. We know he coached some of the other girls in grade school too. Just strange. We know he has favorites but this is just kinda creepy.
You obviously don't know anything da everyone calls her Mae
well da

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Madea wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously don't know anything da everyone calls her Mae
Well da you must not know what the girls say.
pitbull

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

well da wrote:
<quoted text>
Well da you must not know what the girls say.
lol .....do you not have nothing better to do other than start shit you know nothing about. Yes everyone calls her "Mae". Not real sure who you are talking to but im speaking for the girls on the team we do call her "Mae"....
anybody

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

pitbull wrote:
<quoted text>lol .....do you not have nothing better to do other than start shit you know nothing about. Yes everyone calls her "Mae". Not real sure who you are talking to but im speaking for the girls on the team we do call her "Mae"....
What language and you are the girls spokesperson? South Greene needs another coach and everybody knows it. Many were wishing that this year would bring somebody new. Anybody really.
speechless

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Unbelievable!!!! I just wish this coach would do the right thing and let someone else come in and rebuild the Lady Rebels. The right person could get it done.
we have the talent

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Therejust isn't any excuse for losing to NG. I'm not putting NG down it's just that SG has the talent to win and our coach is clueless. He's playing his picks again and leaving good talent on the bench.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Who are the lady rebels?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of546
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 6 min Bubba 41
SUMMERS TAYLOR for road superintendant 11 min Partners sodomits 19
OBAMA 10.10 wage when in effect 13 min Can t wait more money 1
REPUBLICANS vote to keep female wages low 17 min Family bosses 14
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min Irving 123,793
Greene County Clerk Race 1 hr harrieta 108
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr harrieta 220
A Great Big Fck You 1 hr harrieta 100
Greene County Mayor's Race 17 hr Lazy 83
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••