|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

never wrote:
First of all, three of you are the same person. Now that's sad. Coach Gregg is a joke. Meet and greet tonight anyone? He doesn't even come close to Larry Ricker and his followers will never settle for little old Gregg. Gregg is not worthy to sit on the same bench Larry sat on. Never will be.
Not sure who your talking about, but I'm not posting under anyone but me. I didn't even go to South Greene went to Chuckey Doak. I watched a lot of the South Greene lady rebels play. I will agree LNR was a heck of a coach. He was a winner. From what I understand you guys ran him off also. I don't know why, but I don't think you will ever have another coach repeat what he did. He had great success by instilling hard work. This generation doesn't even believe that concept anymore.I really don't care what happens at South Greene,but a few of you are just making the school look bad by complaining about all this nonsense. Don't expect to win every year now, you won't. You ran the best coach at doing that off for some reason.
Lol

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Thank you Rufus ! I also went to Chuckey-Doak in the mid eighties . Sybil has lost her damn mind .I would tell my name, but she would post all kind of crazy shit about me.
to bad

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Sybil who
Lol

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

You tube Sybil !
never

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

never wrote:
First of all, three of you are the same person. Now that's sad.
Are you talking to me? Cause if you are it ain't me.
Lol

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

If it's not you n it's not me n it's not Rufus then it's Sybil !
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Lol wrote:
If it's not you n it's not me n it's not Rufus then it's Sybil !
It's not me
free country

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Lol wrote:
Never you n your kid need to pack your crap n go to another school . Everybody is sick of your mouth . Stop this now Sybil !
If you think that poster is the only one who knows that SGregg is not fit to sit where Coach Ricker once did, u would b very wrong. He just doesn't fit the bill and the lot of us will not shut up. It's a free country last time we checked.
free country

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

The lot of you posters are a scary bunch and we are not the least bit surprised that it is folks like you that are supporting this coach.
Lol

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

I don't know the coach or none of the kids , but one thing that I do know is you are crazy ! Leave this poor guy alone . One thing scares me , I'm probably friends with your monkey ass on facebook . Go get help before you hurt someone !
sorry

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Lol wrote:
I don't know the coach or none of the kids , but one thing that I do know is you are crazy ! Leave this poor guy alone . One thing scares me , I'm probably friends with your monkey ass on facebook . Go get help before you hurt someone !
sorry but I believe you are just adding fuel to their fire. you might want to try a less hostile approach to these people. they celebrate, and for good reason actually, Coach Ricker every few years and that is one of the reasons any new coach is a goner before they even get started!!!
heres your problem

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Then Who wrote:
Tamara Wykle that is who!!!
Right here is your problem. These people will not be satisfied until they have one of their own in that coaching position. They are your problem. They were Amy's problem. They were Dyer's problem and they are now your problem. Good luck with that. Oh and by the way they also want Bowman gone. It ain't rocket science.

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

... I hate South Greene.
Tom G

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Varyag wrote:
... I hate South Greene.
You hate everything.

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Tom G wrote:
<quoted text>You hate everything.
Pretty accurate.
just sad

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Theres something wrong with a school when parents and kids are afraid to use there own computers just to post a comment. I told um that everybody has a right to there thoughts and it might even help the coach. No body should fear there coach. They should have respect for um not fear.
why not

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

heres your problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Right here is your problem. These people will not be satisfied until they have one of their own in that coaching position. They are your problem. They were Amy's problem. They were Dyer's problem and they are now your problem. Good luck with that. Oh and by the way they also want Bowman gone. It ain't rocket science.
And just what would be so bad about hiring a former lady rebel to coach? Maybe that is the answer to all our dreads is having a lady rebel as a coach for the lady rebels?
Lol

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

Where Amy Hawk come from ? Where Steven Gregg come from ? what's your point ?
laugh out loud

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Lol wrote:
Where Amy Hawk come from ? Where Steven Gregg come from ? what's your point ?
Steven Gregg was a former lady rebel? Sorry just couldn't let this idiot comment go without saying something. LOL.
a few

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Why do people use these free hide IP addresses? Unless you buy the program, you can still be traced. Got a computer genius in the family who showed me that you really don't get anything for free. The way they mix those things up, you may think you know what you don't really know. It may just be a rumor. This town is famous for those but the rumor is that a former lady rebel is very interested in the job. Just wondering how some of you would feel about that? There are only a few that should even be considered in my book.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of546
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance