mee2

Jonesborough, TN

#184 Jan 18, 2012
went to sghs ghs game last night i love sghs but wow that was ugly
what is

Nashville, TN

#185 Jan 18, 2012
Goodnight all. Reading the paper and being reminded of what was makes it hard to accept what is.
not that bad

Nashville, TN

#186 Jan 19, 2012
I know some really dislike Coach Gregg but I don't think he is all that bad. I wouldn't be a coach, especially for the south greene clan. You'll never please most of these people. Never.
amen

Johnson City, TN

#187 Jan 19, 2012
you are 100% right not that bad. They will never be anybody please them Mrs Bowman and Gregg better watch their backs
hangups

Greeneville, TN

#188 Jan 19, 2012
Somebody said this earlier and in my opinion I share there opinion - Gregg has that short man syndrome. It is true. I am overweight and I know I have hangups about that just like he does about being short. That doesn't make either of us right though and these kinds of hangups carries over into your job place.
BB fan for all

Greeneville, TN

#189 Jan 19, 2012
mee2 wrote:
went to sghs ghs game last night i love sghs but wow that was ugly
What was uglier? The way the girls played or how they had to coach themselves during time out? I had to feel for the team that night.
terrible

Greeneville, TN

#190 Jan 19, 2012
BB fan for all wrote:
<quoted text>
What was uglier? The way the girls played or how they had to coach themselves during time out? I had to feel for the team that night.
getting beat is one thing but getting laughd at is another. what a terrible time to be a lady rebel.
saw it too

Pageland, SC

#191 Jan 19, 2012
BB fan for all wrote:
<quoted text>
The ugliest part was the fact some of the girls never even looked at the coach during time outs. They don't want to be coached apparently.
Lovin Life

Fort Campbell, TN

#192 Jan 19, 2012
I have the answer to your coaching problem.... hire Stacia Crumbley, she needs a job since she had another kid, but ladies watch your husbands or he may be her next baby daddy!
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

#193 Jan 19, 2012
terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
getting beat is one thing but getting laughd at is another. what a terrible time to be a lady rebel.
Don't think the players are getting laughed at. Think it's just you bunch of unpleasable whiners. Don't know how many coaches the lady rebels have had since LNR, but if they cater to you whiners, South Greene will soon hold the world record for hiring and firing high school coaches. Get a darn life!
get it

Nashville, TN

#194 Jan 19, 2012
saw it too wrote:
<quoted text>
The ugliest part was the fact some of the girls never even looked at the coach during time outs. They don't want to be coached apparently.
Stop talking about these young girls. They don't look at the coach cause over the dinner table they are all talking about what a bad coach they have.
unreal

Nashville, TN

#195 Jan 20, 2012
I don't know why any coach would want to stay at a school where the parents talk so badly about him. It's unreal.
Coach Gregg Fan

Nashville, TN

#196 Jan 21, 2012
unreal wrote:
I don't know why any coach would want to stay at a school where the parents talk so badly about him. It's unreal.
I am guessing he doesn't care. NEWSFLASH: Coaches don't care if they are "liked" or not! Being talked bad about? Who cares? It's just words. Go Coach Gregg!
Rufus Ruffgut

Johnson City, TN

#197 Jan 21, 2012
I feel sorry for these young ladies. If they did like the coach they couldn't even let their parents know.You parents need to quit complaining and let your kids enjoy high school. I'm sure most of you wish that you were back in high school. Why make some of their high school memories bad. This doesn't mean all the parents, I'm sure there are plenty that are happy with the situation. The few I'm talking about know who they are. This is so sad!
Reb Fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#198 Jan 21, 2012
I'm a supporter of the Lady Rebels and Coach Gregg!!!
Lol

Pageland, SC

#199 Jan 21, 2012
Reb Fan wrote:
I'm a supporter of the Lady Rebels and Coach Gregg!!!
me too !!!!
Coach Gregg Fan

Batesburg, SC

#200 Jan 21, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> me too !!!!
I am too!
Lol

Pageland, SC

#201 Jan 21, 2012
LETS GO LADY REBELS & COACH GREGG !!! We got your backs !!!
never

Nashville, TN

#202 Jan 21, 2012
First of all, three of you are the same person. Now that's sad. Coach Gregg is a joke. Meet and greet tonight anyone? He doesn't even come close to Larry Ricker and his followers will never settle for little old Gregg. Gregg is not worthy to sit on the same bench Larry sat on. Never will be.
Lol

Hendersonville, NC

#203 Jan 22, 2012
Never you n your kid need to pack your crap n go to another school . Everybody is sick of your mouth . Stop this now Sybil !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 31 min Red_Forman 7,917
shanekka early (Dec '11) 1 hr ivy 11
William Ball (Jul '14) 1 hr lezbianish 9
steven ball 1 hr lezbianish 6
[Bible Study] Two creation stories 4 hr z0neCrew 25
Way too many TV commercials! (Jul '09) 4 hr Angrychica 43
Jennifer that works at amy's kitchen (Oct '10) 5 hr justuraveguy 10
Proxies? 7 hr z0neCrew 14
Seeking Attention* 9 hr Dixie iron fist 22
tiptons 9 hr Ilikebaconandeggs 39