Angela

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 1, 2013
He has chlamydia n herpes so ladies be careful he's also allergic to condoms go figure. Don't get too attached he will break ur heart as he doesn't believe in having just one girlfriend. He tore my world upside down
Barbara

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Angela wrote:
He has chlamydia n herpes so ladies be careful he's also allergic to condoms go figure. Don't get too attached he will break ur heart as he doesn't believe in having just one girlfriend. He tore my world upside down
Ask his ex gf candi what she did to him. He's a loser living in a trailer park in Greeneville. He's a four eyed crossed eyed douch with a short dick.
tony dean harley

Asheboro, NC

#3 Sep 3, 2013
ok so i usually wouldnt even bother commenting on something so stupid but it just came to my attention that some ppl actually believe the things that are said here! first off i had the ip reversed and the 2 ppl that posted this are the same person! her name is barbera bear she and i txt a few times and then she went to jail for letting a child molester stay with her and her 2 small children! so anyways when she got out i didnt want anything to do with her and i guess this was her childish way of getting back at me! and there is proof of what i said she is on mugshots! anyways she was nuts. now there is truth to her story i did have an ex named candi and we had a bad breakup i do live in a very nice trailor park in greeneville and i do wear glasses i feel like she not only put me down on the last 2 but she put everyone that wears glasses and most middleclass ppl that live in trailors down as well! the funny thing is that she lives in a trailor with her parents so what right does she have? the rest of what she said isnt true and i can prove it!
Duck

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2016
tony dean harley wrote:
ok so i usually wouldnt even bother commenting on something so stupid but it just came to my attention that some ppl actually believe the things that are said here! first off i had the ip reversed and the 2 ppl that posted this are the same person! her name is barbera bear she and i txt a few times and then she went to jail for letting a child molester stay with her and her 2 small children! so anyways when she got out i didnt want anything to do with her and i guess this was her childish way of getting back at me! and there is proof of what i said she is on mugshots! anyways she was nuts. now there is truth to her story i did have an ex named candi and we had a bad breakup i do live in a very nice trailor park in greeneville and i do wear glasses i feel like she not only put me down on the last 2 but she put everyone that wears glasses and most middleclass ppl that live in trailors down as well! the funny thing is that she lives in a trailor with her parents so what right does she have? the rest of what she said isnt true and i can prove it!
I don't know about all this crap... But what I do know is that you are a pathetic drunk, possessive of women that aren't yours, and apparently like to hit women.
On that note... If I ever so much as hear that you've in any way been back around Melissa, I promise you there will be nowhere safe for you to hide from me. Takes a low life piece of shit to put their hands on a woman... And putting their hands on someone I care about is a mistake that Satan himself wouldn't want to make.
shanna

Greeneville, TN

#5 Feb 7, 2016
Didn't he date that Angel girl? he was awful to her too
Sheman

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2016
Lmao! He is a little weird

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Jones Walker !!!! 1 hr Sure enough 3
Post whatever you want! FREEDOM OF SPEECH! You'... (Sep '15) 2 hr Sheetstothewind 10
County land taxes 2 hr Whatever 2
Ed kershaw 3 hr True 8
Outsourcing? 3 hr Jethro 58
Trumps kids leave early 4 hr Trumpistraitor 7
Budget inconsistencies 4 hr Trumpistraitor 5
Old perverted men 9 hr Beltxh 32

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages