Menthol

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Thank you concerned taxpayer for proving my point, @strange smoke it's kind of a given for people to say what ever they want. You've been able to get on topix and rant all you won't. So why don't you shove it.
R-villageidiotvo te

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

bars should be places where we can drink in peace without fearing some fool Republican is carrying a gun in hopes to get to shoot a drunk who says the wrong thing as they always do sooner or later .
come on now

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

walmart just as bad

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Menthol wrote:
It's not the fact of just cussing at her, but period. And no "GSP" I've not been kicked out. It just sickens me to have a person think they rule. Yes she makes the rules, but to put someone out for cussing. That's just a sad attempt to force your beliefs on others.

Well then, if you wish to have your cries heard, they have been. Now, we can talk about how illogical the statements you make are. You are attempting to tell someone how to run THEIR establishment, when you are simply a customer. If you do not like it, do not live your sad life there (as the story appears to be, considering you are in that bar "day and night"). There are many other bars to go waste away at, but I can guarantee that you will have no say about how they are ran either. So my suggestion is open your own bar and make your own rules. I also seen you reference "Freedom of Speech" as if you could walk in anywhere and say whatever you feel fit. Do you honestly think that is what should be taken from that amendment? Should you be able to walk into a grocery store and start saying whatever it is you feel? No, you shouldn't and cannot. They will do the exact same thing, ask you to leave. Sit in it and simmer Menthol. ;)
sarge

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

R-villageidiotvote wrote:
bars should be places where we can drink in peace without fearing some fool Republican is carrying a gun in hopes to get to shoot a drunk who says the wrong thing as they always do sooner or later .
I would say you are the fool. Go back and read post #11. People that have gone to the trouble of getting a permit are most likely not going to be hanging around in bars with trash like you.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

sarge wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say you are the fool. Go back and read post #11. People that have gone to the trouble of getting a permit are most likely not going to be hanging around in bars with trash like you.
Good point. Carry permits, much like mandatory auto or health insurance, does nothing to prevent people from carrying, driving, or living without them. All it does is force the law abiding citizens to pay more when their premiums to up. I doubt if the jackasses robbing people have gone through the trouble of getting a permit.
R-VillageIdiotVo te

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

FriendofGoat wrote:
GUNS and BARS just don't mix PERIOD
gaot person I am with you on that
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Well theres a party at this place,so lets get ready to see or hear about more bad things outa this bar.The party is for jammie's little girl.I bet that they will have security for this event.Unlike what happened to someone eles little girl.Sorry it's just not going away,this bar"handle bar" just don't care about there customer's.Only the old farts,not our young peolpe.An just to let everyone know we have never been put out or asked to leave,so we'v een an heard a lot.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

__we not-safe__ wrote:
Well theres a party at this place,so lets get ready to see or hear about more bad things outa this bar.The party is for jammie's little girl.I bet that they will have security for this event.Unlike what happened to someone eles little girl.Sorry it's just not going away,this bar"handle bar" just don't care about there customer's.Only the old farts,not our young peolpe.An just to let everyone know we have never been put out or asked to leave,so we'v een an heard a lot.
I imagine Jamie appreciates the free advertising and I'm sure the curiosity seekers will fill the place now. She should be thankful for folks like you who promote her business so enthusiastically and increase her beer/food sells. SHE should have thought of this!(-:

btw: Where did you attend scoholl?(-:
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Well dam i did'nt mean to that! It just makes my blood boil that people like her can get away with what ever they wont to.Dos'nt it your's?I was bron an raised here,if this was us they would pick the jail up an put us under it.Ok i said that,I sure hope that these curiosity seekers read everything we have wrote an that notice thats not a play ground.An yes i went to geene county schools sorry about the spelling.She did think of it they put it on the front of the bar,thats so the police can look at it an the church across the hwy.KEEP GREENE CLEAN
Nita Boy

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

less get drink
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Nita Boy wrote:
less get drink
If you don't care just be SAFE. We don't wont to see anyone eles getting hurt in that place.
__we not-safe__

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hay everyone in a comment that was made they said the girl did not press charge's but in the busted the man WAS charged with the assult.so who knows the truth about this man?So many questions.
Bartender

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

concerned taxpayer wrote:
I agree with you were not safe, it is that skank ass ho and bartenders she employees to assure everyone's safety. I was there that night and the paper was wrong, the bar was not closed there were still 5 or 6 people in there, and the jukebox was blaring the front door was closed , that is why no one seen or heard anything..... but if the owner and bartenders up there would quit trying to get in every males pants, they might be able to keep up with what is going on around them better, but they are chasing the men and that is all they care about. I think the place should be busted and the doors padlocked forever....nothing but t5rouble and that is all it is ever gonna be.

I used to Bartend there and excuse me but I was not trying to get in every guys pants while I worked so please know what your saying before you make assumptions about everyone there!!! No one was jumping from guy to guy like you are making it out to be!! I was engaged and did my job to make money to pay bills. No bartender was sleeping around! Get your facts straight!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••