HUNGRYeattaxcuts

Kingsport, TN

#41 Nov 8, 2012
its never been safe in any bar but now when its legal to bring in GUNs well their aim is no bars the conservatives are you one of them ?

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#42 Nov 8, 2012
HUNGRYeattaxcuts wrote:
its never been safe in any bar but now when its legal to bring in GUNs well their aim is no bars the conservatives are you one of them ?
You've never been in there, Chris. Only MEN allowed in there, boys go elsewhere.
3rd Shifter

Elizabethton, TN

#43 Nov 9, 2012
The HandleBar is a fancy plush establishment. The security there is second to none.
Menthol

Nashville, TN

#44 Nov 9, 2012
Well i'm not Chris, and I am a MAN. Who's Chris and I have been into this bar, and seen what's going on..
Menthol

Nashville, TN

#45 Nov 9, 2012
HAhaha what this bar is far from plush "IT's A BAR". This place is a whole in the wall, and the only reason that people even go there. Is because there isn't another bar around or they wouldn't even go there. And for the security, where was it when the girl was assaulted??

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#46 Nov 9, 2012
Menthol wrote:
Well i'm not Chris, and I am a MAN. Who's Chris and I have been into this bar, and seen what's going on..
Chris McMahon aka mormon MITT. I usually try to respect everyone but this young man has created such mischief here I go out of my way to "dis" him. I'd love to in person! And I know the bar well, the man who owns the building, the business owner (she leases) and the employees. What's going on is what's always went on there according to the "old timers" I've spoken with. I'm new to the area but, let's face it, it's a bar just like anywhere else. People get drunk for whatever reason and do stupid things. It's the same from the lowest dive up to the finest "establishment" or most ANYWHERE people and alcohol mix.
R-villageIdiotVo te

Kingsport, TN

#47 Nov 9, 2012
BAND the bars if that don't work allow guns so they are afraid to go to said bars -REPUBLICANISM 101 their God or no God
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#48 Nov 9, 2012
Your right GSP,but i have been here a long time an this place can be trouble.OK the man that owns the building,not from greene county or even this state.An for that other pice of sh*t she is from telford,washington county.Iam sorry did we say that out loud? any way you have goog points,The "old timers" there not out after dark to see or hear anything,there are already drunk an gone home by 2 or 3 o'clock.Most everything that happens there is after dark.Menthol had a point ITS a bar, like you said stupid an alcohol is at every bar.But this one take's the or should i say the men.Now that comes from what was said in another comment.
R-villageIdiotVo te

Kingsport, TN

#49 Nov 9, 2012
GUNS are also allowed in Church so next time you get in a heated debate about taking care of the lazy elderly or poor think about that at least the Bars pay taxes .
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#50 Nov 9, 2012
"PLUSH" who are you trying to kid!!!! AN the "security" your joking right!!!!! you tell youeself what you need to.But this is a huge JOKE. ITS A BAR!!!!!!
R-villageIdiotVo te

Kingsport, TN

#51 Nov 9, 2012
R-villageIdiotVote wrote:
GUNS are also allowed in Church so next time you get in a heated debate about taking care of the lazy elderly or poor think about that at least the Bars pay taxes .
I like mine better
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#52 Nov 9, 2012
R-villageIdiotVote wrote:
<quoted text>I like mine better
You have a good commet to.
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#53 Nov 9, 2012
3rd Shifter wrote:
The HandleBar is a fancy plush establishment. The security there is second to none.
HAAA HAAA WHAT DO YOU LIVE ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!!! Your not even safe there,they carrie pepper spray,Is this your security? This is so funny,Haaaa
Menthol

Nashville, TN

#54 Nov 9, 2012
Well I have to agree with "we not safe". I've been to this bar in the morning, and at night. It's a totally different place, and atmosphere. Well next time I go I'll give that lease holder a good cussing that she deserves. Oh wait if you do that be ready to be thrown out, they don't appreciate fowl language. Well dear washington person this is just a bar, and when can you tell a person that they can't say what they want. This is still the U.S.. What part of freedom of speech don't you understand? Or do you want to just take away every right a person has when they go to a bar?
Menthol

Nashville, TN

#55 Nov 9, 2012
That's alright "GSP", and everything I say it's what I've seen and heard from a customers view. And for the "we not safe" and i'm pretty sure I know who that person is. I know you've seen and heard it all too.. I've brought many friends to this bar, and every single one of them said they would never return to it or even piss in the parking lot.. Oh wait you can piss in the parking lot they don't have security patrolling the parking lot.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#56 Nov 9, 2012
Menthol wrote:
Well I have to agree with "we not safe". I've been to this bar in the morning, and at night. It's a totally different place, and atmosphere. Well next time I go I'll give that lease holder a good cussing that she deserves. Oh wait if you do that be ready to be thrown out, they don't appreciate fowl language. Well dear washington person this is just a bar, and when can you tell a person that they can't say what they want. This is still the U.S.. What part of freedom of speech don't you understand? Or do you want to just take away every right a person has when they go to a bar?
Not to make the wrong assumption here but did Jamey possibly kick you out? Or Lauren? I've witnessed her show many folks to the door...some who deserved it, some, in my opinion, who didn't. And I've mentioned it to her (Mr. ALWAYS outspoken Rick here!) on those occasions when I thought she was wrong and been told, in a roundabout way, it's none of my business. And you know what, it's really not. She has the licenses, she pays the bills and it's her business therefore she can do as she pleases with it. If she creates a bad reputation for herself and the place, well, that's detrimental to her livelihood and no one else's, right?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#57 Nov 9, 2012
Freedom of speech has no power in a place of business or a persons home. Go into work and cuss your boss or a co-worker. Your ass will be fired before you can claim First Amendment Rights. Go to a persons house and cuss them out. You will be thrown out or beat down before you can claim First Amendment Rights. And not a court in America will rule in your favor. Public land, "free speech zones", and open meetings are protected. Not cussing a bar owner.
Menthol

Nashville, TN

#58 Nov 9, 2012
It's not the fact of just cussing at her, but period. And no "GSP" I've not been kicked out. It just sickens me to have a person think they rule. Yes she makes the rules, but to put someone out for cussing. That's just a sad attempt to force your beliefs on others.
concerned taxpayer

Jonesborough, TN

#59 Nov 9, 2012
I agree with you were not safe, it is that skank ass ho and bartenders she employees to assure everyone's safety. I was there that night and the paper was wrong, the bar was not closed there were still 5 or 6 people in there, and the jukebox was blaring the front door was closed , that is why no one seen or heard anything..... but if the owner and bartenders up there would quit trying to get in every males pants, they might be able to keep up with what is going on around them better, but they are chasing the men and that is all they care about. I think the place should be busted and the doors padlocked forever....nothing but t5rouble and that is all it is ever gonna be.

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

#60 Nov 9, 2012
I am really astounded at the idiotic statements that have kept this thread afloat. Not so long ago, someone was shot at "The Valley". People have had their faces beat in and others have been left unconscious in the parking lot of The Hideaway... Actually, The Handlebar is sounding pretty safe now to think about it...

@Menthol, quit crying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 149,186
ice cream truck 20 min Yum yum 5
greeneville goodwill bed bug central 43 min From Jenny xoxo 5
what happened 1 hr BeastOfBurden 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr BeastOfBurden 4,039
Linda Kirk + furniture... 2 hr need more money 8
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 2 hr making sense 18
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search