link

Greeneville, TN

#21 Nov 5, 2012
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm...I meant a direct link to the article. I'm well aware how to get to the website itself.
http://www.greenevillesun.com/Local_News/arti...
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#22 Nov 5, 2012
I don't hang at that place.We went there years ago but it changed when out siders came in.would you run that place like they are Mrs Roberson ? ooooooo
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#23 Nov 5, 2012
Thank you Jenny H from the block,for the link
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#24 Nov 5, 2012
Jenny H did you read what it said?
country gal

United States

#25 Nov 5, 2012
This could happen anywhere really. Of course the chances are always greater when alcohol is involved. Unfortunately sickos are lurking around everywhere out there. Hard to feel safe now a days, that's why I'm considering getting my carry permit.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#26 Nov 6, 2012
link wrote:
Thank-you ;)

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#27 Nov 6, 2012
__we not-safe__ wrote:
Jenny H did you read what it said?
Yes I read it, so sad for the girl whomever she might be. This could have happened at any bar, not just the Handlebar. I find myself wondering for what reason did they go outside and did she know Mr. Carter before this night? As a female, we are preached to about protecting ourselves and not being put in certain situations. This doesn't excuse an assault by any means.Hypothetically say she didn't know the man before this night and she went outside to do some type of drug, are we as quick to feel sorry for her? I have frequented the Handlebar numberous times, most people are actually good people, it's not what it's painted out to be in this thread. It's actually where me and my finance met about 5 years ago.
Animal lover

Smyrna, TN

#28 Nov 6, 2012
Personally, there is no excuse for this assault. I could care less if the victim was walking through the parking lot naked. There is no excuse for her to be assaulted. Too many people judge without knowing the whole story. I hope someone knocks the crap out of the perp. That could have been one of our daughters.
MITTmormonROMNEY

Kingsport, TN

#29 Nov 6, 2012
ZIT friend of wrote:
you can carry now take a army what a wonderful world REPUBLICANS with half a brain have created
BAD LAW gop what were you thinking
Oh please

Fort Campbell, TN

#30 Nov 6, 2012
She was drunk. She fell and hit her head and everyone assumed she got her azz beat by the guy she was with. A bar is a bar. Stay home with your kids and maybe trouble won't find you.
MITTmormonBORNRI CH

Kingsport, TN

#31 Nov 6, 2012
FriendofGoat wrote:
GUNS and BARS just don't mix PERIOD
BAD GOP LAW what were you thinking putting bars out of business I would bet
scrounger

Fort Campbell, TN

#32 Nov 6, 2012
country gal wrote:
Unfortunately sickos are lurking around everywhere out there. Hard to feel safe now a days.
Thats why I carry everywhere I go.
MITTmormonPILOTr ichbirds

Kingsport, TN

#33 Nov 6, 2012
The other bar dropped a dime on em
Customer of Handlebar

Johnson City, TN

#34 Nov 7, 2012
That evening the lady known as "liz" was found outside the doors of the establishment after closing hours. Also after employees found her shirt & bra that was in parking lot supposedly ripped off her, not stretched or ripped for that fact her bra clasp was undone. Therefore this lady is looking to be in trouble herself for filing a false report! Actually the other night I was at the Handlebar & Grill having a beer & dinner while sitting next to a lady that identified herself as "Liz's" mother. She was informing customers that her daughter didn't file charges on the man that supposedly did it to her because she actually did it to herself! This was the result of her being jealous of her boyfriend dancing with other women!!!! So before you go judging the owner or employees you need to get the true facts of the story!
Tina

Jonesborough, TN

#35 Nov 8, 2012
Customer of Handlebar wrote:
That evening the lady known as "liz" was found outside the doors of the establishment after closing hours. Also after employees found her shirt & bra that was in parking lot supposedly ripped off her, not stretched or ripped for that fact her bra clasp was undone. Therefore this lady is looking to be in trouble herself for filing a false report! Actually the other night I was at the Handlebar & Grill having a beer & dinner while sitting next to a lady that identified herself as "Liz's" mother. She was informing customers that her daughter didn't file charges on the man that supposedly did it to her because she actually did it to herself! This was the result of her being jealous of her boyfriend dancing with other women!!!! So before you go judging the owner or employees you need to get the true facts of the story!
Liz Bailey?
Menthol

Nashville, TN

#36 Nov 8, 2012
I was a costumer of this bar when Christine had it and I know that she took the time to put up more cameras after Mark already had some up. Why didn't any of these cops actually look at the cameras while doing an investigations. If they would have they would have seen what have actually happened. Oh and this is just a question, but if she was laying in the door way after the bar was closed. Why didn't the owner or any bar tender help her up and tend to her while help was on the way????
rly

Greeneville, TN

#37 Nov 8, 2012
Menthol wrote:
Oh and this is just a question, but if she was laying in the door way after the bar was closed. Why didn't the owner or any bar tender help her up and tend to her while help was on the way????
and give her something to cover herself?
Menthol

Nashville, TN

#38 Nov 8, 2012
Yeah the paper stated that she was half naked when they arrived, and it looks like the owner and bar tenders really don't care about their customers. For them to just let her lay there half naked.. At least Christine would make sure her customers were safe while leaving..
Menthol

Nashville, TN

#39 Nov 8, 2012
Maybe the security should be better if this bar wants to have any women customers anymore. For one I wont be bring any of my friends back to that dump. The only day that you really have come there is Thursday when the golfers go golfing. We as long as the women don't come around. At least the owner and her bar tenders can have their pick between us men.. and that's only if we want them. Oh wait you have to have money to make them happy, and you have to be married. Because they wont mess with you if your single...
Menthol

Nashville, TN

#40 Nov 8, 2012
Oh wait maybe that's what was going on while she was laying there in the door way...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want a great day for you and your kids? 42 min Kitkat 1
Sorry beardies - your beards are infested 1 hr wow 5
MORE POOR driving (posts already flattened) 2 hr Dixie iron fist 6
YMCA does not drug test workers (Feb '10) 3 hr Potential employee 104
White girls black babies 3 hr Confused 1
crystal jean austin hyde (Oct '11) 7 hr ookkkk 18
Poll Ever eat boogers when U hungree? 7 hr weirdos go away 4
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE