First Prev
of 4
Next Last
__we not--safe__

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 4, 2012
is it not safe to go to county bar's anymore?look at whats happened sure do hope that girl is alright.no thanks to the ower,what happened to having security after closing or at any bar.
ZIT friend of

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2012
you can carry now take a army what a wonderful world REPUBLICANS with half a brain have created
patron

Abingdon, VA

#3 Nov 4, 2012
What in the hell are you talking about?

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Since when did getting drunk with the rest of Greene County sound safe?
FriendofGoat

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 4, 2012
GUNS and BARS just don't mix PERIOD
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Iam with u guns and bars don't mix.but most people go there thinking there safe,but infact if there is no security out side or someone to walk u to your car,this could happen to anyone.That poor girl,where were the worker's an owner? Are there no Light's?
Wantingtoknow

Smyrna, TN

#7 Nov 5, 2012
What happened?????
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Look it up on greeneville sun it has a few details,this girl should'v been safe going out side or even in the bar.The people who run this place are not even from our county.There from washington county so they don't care what happens to us,as long as we spend our money there.That just wrong.
susie homemaker

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2012
I don't think the owner is responsible to walk everyone to their car. She left the building with him, did she not realize what kind of person he was? She apparently didn't need someone to walk her out she walked out with him

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 5, 2012
__we not-safe__ wrote:
Look it up on greeneville sun it has a few details,this girl should'v been safe going out side or even in the bar.The people who run this place are not even from our county.There from washington county so they don't care what happens to us,as long as we spend our money there.That just wrong.
Can you please provide a link? I looked on the Sun website and couldn't find any information on the event. Everything that has been said so far on this thread is extremely vague, there are no details. Thank-you.
sarge

Gallatin, TN

#11 Nov 5, 2012
FriendofGoat wrote:
GUNS and BARS just don't mix PERIOD
Most people that carry in bars do not have a permit, so what different does it make what the law says they are going to carry anyway. People that have permits know that it is against the law to carry and drink. So most people that go to the effort to get a carry permit are not going to risk losing it or going to jail for carrying while drinking. PERIOD
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Ok who knows what was in that girls mind,was to drunk or just not wright in the head,who's to say? not us as a commity.But we should fell bad this happened.This could'v been any of the ladys in greene county.Yes i think if the owner or owner's was more careing about the people that live here that would'v not happen or could'v stopped it.The news paper said they had closed but the girl was in the door way? why did they not here something,or just hoped it would go away.What if this was one of our KIDS that this happened to.Iam sorry i just feel bad for her,no one should have to go throght that.
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 5, 2012
go to the greeneville sun.com AN look at local news for assult at a bar early sun. I think the date is 10/28/12 it's there just keep looking ok

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 5, 2012
__we not-safe__ wrote:
go to the greeneville sun.com AN look at local news for assult at a bar early sun. I think the date is 10/28/12 it's there just keep looking ok
Ummm...I meant a direct link to the article. I'm well aware how to get to the website itself.
unsafe

Gallatin, TN

#15 Nov 5, 2012
that blond woman that owns it is crazy as hell. she starts more shit than the drunks and potheads hang out there. that is a shithole and awful dangerus. stay away from the dump.
Bvguivdd

Smyrna, TN

#16 Nov 5, 2012
What bar? There is no story. Are you all just making stuff up?
__we not-safe__

Nashville, TN

#17 Nov 5, 2012
The handlbar&grill an no i did'nt make anyhing up!!!!.An unsafe i'v heard the samething,but we don't know her personl.It's in the greeneville sun i asure you.
scrounger

Fort Campbell, TN

#18 Nov 5, 2012
Go to a bar and hang around a bunch of drunks and this is what happens.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 5, 2012
__we not--safe__ wrote:
is it not safe to go to county bar's anymore?look at whats happened sure do hope that girl is alright.no thanks to the ower,what happened to having security after closing or at any bar.
I wanted to get a job down there as a hostess and they told me to scram.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 5, 2012
__we not-safe__ wrote:
The handlbar&grill an no i did'nt make anyhing up!!!!.An unsafe i'v heard the samething,but we don't know her personl.It's in the greeneville sun i asure you.
Well, look at you, MITT...expanding into other areas besides politics, are we? I figured that since the election will be over soon and you simply can't resist all this fun you're having on here, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many have been illegally arrested, searched... 18 min Moron 18
Andrew Welch 1 hr Damn 1
TimesUp 2 hr DahTrumpBuildingA... 29
Obama let Hezbollah traffic drugs to ensure Ira... 2 hr Max Planck 26
First Indictment In Uranium One Probe 2 hr Max Planck 6
OBama the last relevant President 2 hr DahTrumpBuildingA... 34
Max Planck For Sheriff 3 hr Max Planck 989
Fake Trump Dossier Used To Unconstitutionally O... 4 hr Max Planck 45

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web