whats the best bbq in town?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hungry hungry hungry

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 17, 2013
 
What's the best barbuque place in town??
2wheels

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Top Choice on West Main across from Porters tire.
kris long

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

2wheels wrote:
Top Choice on West Main across from Porters tire.
Dead wrong,that is ran by a drugaddict and its not the best,sh*tty service too
Seriously

Midway, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 18, 2013
 
Top Choice. Everyone has always been very nice and service has always been great.
kris long

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Seriously wrote:
Top Choice. Everyone has always been very nice and service has always been great.
No they suck too!
You people are blind and you taste buds are gone topchoice uses leftovers from meat markets and that's discusting I wouldn't recomend top choice to my dog man

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 18, 2013
 
kris long wrote:
<quoted text>
No they suck too!
You people are blind and you taste buds are gone topchoice uses leftovers from meat markets and that's discusting I wouldn't recomend top choice to my dog man
What is the usual diet of a dog man?
truedat

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 18, 2013
 
There is a place out at exit 36, Smoking Hot BBQ...now that's good eatin
Seriously

Midway, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 19, 2013
 
truedat wrote:
There is a place out at exit 36, Smoking Hot BBQ...now that's good eatin
I have ate there and it is good. They are nice people. I do forget about them being there. Thanks for the reminder.
Farmer123

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 23, 2013
 
kris long wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead wrong,that is ran by a drugaddict and its not the best,sh*tty service too
It's funny, I know them personally, and they are DEFINATEFLY NOT drug addicts. Some of the other BBQ trailers in town, maybe, but not TOP CHOICE
Sunnyjohns

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 23, 2013
 
kris long wrote:
<quoted text>
No they suck too!
You people are blind and you taste buds are gone topchoice uses leftovers from meat markets and that's discusting I wouldn't recomend top choice to my dog man
Well I see US Foodservicecat their place every Monday & Thursday unloading huge cases of meat. So if that is leftovers from meat markets, we are all in trouble at the grocery store.
just_me

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 23, 2013
 
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I have ate there and it is good. They are nice people. I do forget about them being there. Thanks for the reminder.
They are no longer there!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 23, 2013
 
Smokin Pig!!

They have a trailer at the Garden Basket in Chuckey and somewhere downtown as well
piggypoo

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I wonder why Smokin Hot out at exit 36 is no longer in business, it was soooooooooooo good!
Sqaueel Piggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 23, 2013
 
Take a short road trip to Bluff City and sample the best bbq on the planet. If you haven't tried Ridgewood, you haven't tried bbq.

Really. Pigs gladly sacrifice themselves just for the honor of becoming Ridgewood fare. It's like their religion or sumfin.

Since: Dec 12

Vale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 23, 2013
 
Sqaueel Piggy wrote:
Take a short road trip to Bluff City and sample the best bbq on the planet. If you haven't tried Ridgewood, you haven't tried bbq.
Really. Pigs gladly sacrifice themselves just for the honor of becoming Ridgewood fare. It's like their religion or sumfin.
That's some "good eatin' right there"! I agree that Top Choice is very good. There prices are very good & very nice people who run it. They've known me by name from day one & always kind to me. I've NEVER observed them being rude to anyone nor have I ever witnessed bad food.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some "good eatin' right there"! I agree that Top Choice is very good. There prices are very good & very nice people who run it. They've known me by name from day one & always kind to me. I've NEVER observed them being rude to anyone nor have I ever witnessed bad food.
Did you have to tell them your name on your first visit, or did they just guess and get it right?
One Eye No Brain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 23, 2013
 
I'm betting that after she gave 'em a "wet willie" they finguered it out.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 23, 2013
 
Top Choice is #1 is this town!!!

Wished they would open a full restaurant.
ABC

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I completly agree, Top Choice is best in town....
Anon

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dixie BBQ in JC

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••