Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
So Glad

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jun 30, 2013
Yay!!! Fireworks downtown instead of the stupid Astro's Field.
Lil intrigued

Morganton, NC

#2 Jul 1, 2013
So Glad wrote:
Yay!!! Fireworks downtown instead of the stupid Astro's Field.
where and when?
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jul 1, 2013
It wont matter, it will suck as usual. Want to see a good show? Go to Johnson City.
Hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jul 1, 2013
Lil intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>where and when?
Thursday, in front of GHS in the practice field.
Resident

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Here's a link for some info on Greenevilles American Downtown Celebration on July 4th. They are gonna have a parade, live music from 2-9, and then Fireworks at 9. Should be a great time!!

http://mainstreetgreeneville.org/events/20130...
Good

Williamsburg, VA

#6 Jul 1, 2013
I for one am going to the fourth celebration in Greeneville. I am sick of wasting time and money plus wear and tear on my car to go out of town. Plus if we want things in our town we need to show it. Glad they are bringing the celebration back.
Lil intrigued

Mount Holly, NC

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Thursday, in front of GHS in the practice field.
thank u. Have a safe one.
Hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Lil intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>thank u. Have a safe one.
You are welcome. Thanks, you too.

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2013
there is going to be a prade & live muisc behind the labiray. starting at 2pm
Just a thought

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jul 3, 2013
guest wrote:
there is going to be a prade & live muisc behind the labiray. starting at 2pm
Maybe if you would actually stop by the labiray before you watch the prade and listen to the muisc, you could pick up a spelling book.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Free events for kids including Fun ville.
Rain on the Parade

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Too bad it will be so rainy.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Some of the spelling on these sites kills me. An teachers want more an more money to turn out students like that...lol

Since: Mar 13

Rock Hill, SC

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Some of the spelling on these sites kills me. An teachers want more an more money to turn out students like that...lol
I have thought the very same thing several times! I worked with some gals that drove me nuts posting on facebook and using "want" for "won't" or "are" for "our" and so on. How did these 20 somethings even graduate and/or get a job? And can you imagine how educated their children are going to be since the parents can't even use proper english???

Since: Mar 13

Rock Hill, SC

#15 Jul 4, 2013
Entertained Easily wrote:
<quoted text>
I have thought the very same thing several times! I worked with some gals that drove me nuts posting on facebook and using "want" for "won't" or "are" for "our" and so on. How did these 20 somethings even graduate and/or get a job? And can you imagine how educated their children are going to be since the parents can't even use proper english???
on that note, looking forward to seeing what Greeneville comes up with for our Independence Day Celebration
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jul 4, 2013
GREENEVILLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO THROW EVENTS! THEY SUCK EVERY YEAR! PARADES, GIVE ME A BREAK, A PARADE HERE NEEDS TO HAVE ALOT LIKE THEY DO MACY'S PARADE! FOOD AND GIFT VENDORS COME TO ROB YOU OF ALL YOUR MONEY,CHARGING OUTRAGEOUS PRICES FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN BUY CHEAPER AT A STORE, THAT'S WHY I BRING MY OWN SHIT! BESIDES, IT IS RAINING AND I DOUBT THIS EVENT WILL HAPPEN ANYWAYS!
Secret

Greeneville, TN

#17 Jul 4, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
GREENEVILLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO THROW EVENTS! THEY SUCK EVERY YEAR! PARADES, GIVE ME A BREAK, A PARADE HERE NEEDS TO HAVE ALOT LIKE THEY DO MACY'S PARADE! FOOD AND GIFT VENDORS COME TO ROB YOU OF ALL YOUR MONEY,CHARGING OUTRAGEOUS PRICES FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN BUY CHEAPER AT A STORE, THAT'S WHY I BRING MY OWN SHIT! BESIDES, IT IS RAINING AND I DOUBT THIS EVENT WILL HAPPEN ANYWAYS!
I wish you would just come to my house and we could have our own fireworks!
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jul 4, 2013
Secret wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would just come to my house and we could have our own fireworks!
SUCH AS?!
Secret

Greeneville, TN

#19 Jul 4, 2013
Well I live in the city so they won't be outside;-) I don't mind fireworks in the rain, but I don't want to go to jail. Plus I don't want my neighbors taking pictures.
humm

United States

#20 Jul 4, 2013
Black cat green eyes I hope u make it would love to see u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 146,326
the greers of campcreek terry,steven,dusty (Jul '11) 12 min lol 54
rosetta powell and eddie mathes (Apr '11) 30 min Christine 12
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 31 min Murphy 9,347
pos men in greeneville 31 min Hands Down 9
Road Superntendant paving his road 1 hr so wat 5
april ricker (Jan '11) 1 hr anguspalm 17
KFC why is floor so greasy 4 hr Rocky 19
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 4 hr One million short... 30
Greeneville people rude as hell 10 hr Dr Wu 26
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••