What happened at the YMCA tonight

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 117 of117
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wow

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Mar 18, 2012
 
Jessica Briggs is her maiden name and it's Aaron tweeds wife. Has anyone talked to sheriffs office are they going to charge her something needs to be done
Truth hurts

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Mar 19, 2012
 
This is so true! This is also part of the reason children do do learn coping skills. Not every kid is good at sports, thus not every kid needs a trophy. Kids see crap like this and think they don't have to work hard, mom/dad will fix it. Same with school! Just my thoughts for what they are worth.
observer wrote:
Not many people are going to like this,but here it is..I believe the Rec and the Y have their rules about everyone on a team playing and how they should be coached.And that is all well and good.But the way of the world is this..and it is sad.If your child has talent,he will play,especially when they get older.The biddy stuff works well for everybody because they are all on about the same level.Some people will say that it is not about winning.It is just letting kids learn and play..WAKE UP..Most of the time,your child will not play much if he is not as talented as a child that is.Even the other kids on the team will have something to say about it.EVERYBODY wants to win..The coaches do not have time to be a teacher to every kid they coach..Parents have to practice with their children and encourage them also.Don't expect a coach to do it all.They can't.If you want your child to play more,work with them.Help them.Don't attack somebody who didn't let your child play as much as you wanted them to.It is simple.A child who can score or be an asset to a team will be the one with playing time.To think a coach will be "nice" and let someone play when there is a "heated "game going on is kind of ridiculous..I am just telling it like it is..Kids are going to get feelings hurt.A lot of times,the parents make it worse.I am not a coach..I have just been around sports a long time and this is what I have seen..
Crazy

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Mar 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You people are so ignorant!
Time out

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Mar 19, 2012
 
greene county fan wrote:
I'll tell you, I've watched games in town in the last few years and it is amazing how parents, my age, act so ignorant at the kids ball games.My parents and my friends parents used to come to our games,(in the 80's) and acted with respect and maturity, so different than these idiot parents today.(not all parents but some). As for that woman who wanted her kid to play every second of the game, the coach should have told her what my coach, Larry Neal, told a parent once when they wanted to know why their son wasn't playing every minute of the game, "Because he sucks".
Love it!!!!Gotta love coach!!!
what!?

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Mar 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Zeaus wrote:
She is not a teacher cause she was fired.
why??
What happened

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Mar 21, 2012
 
Did the case get throwed out or does anyone know? Did the tweed girl get kicked out of the YMCA? I tell ya stunts like this just show the world is coming to a end. People need prayers and God in there life. God does what he has to to wake people up. Looks like this is him waking Jessica tweed up. Can't go to church on Sunday and live your life like the devil the rest of the time. Anyone saved wouldn't have that kind of act on there hearts. Sounds like she needs our prayers
Crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Mar 22, 2012
 
You people are the ones who needs prayer!! This incident concerns no one but the ones involved!! This forum should be deleted!
yeah

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Mar 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

She sure does need prayers because one day she may come across the wrong person who is even more crazy than herself, and get that fat mouth of hers busted that she likes to run soliloquy much!!!!
What happened

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Mar 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

That's so true. She will be at church this week putting on her show and making a scene and the whole time planning her next plot against people. There is a place for people like her. She is a gold digger is what I heard
Crazy4u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Apr 2, 2012
 
So has anyone heard anything else on this matter?
LOL

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Apr 2, 2012
 
What happened wrote:
Did the case get throwed out or does anyone know? Did the tweed girl get kicked out of the YMCA? I tell ya stunts like this just show the world is coming to a end. People need prayers and God in there life. God does what he has to to wake people up. Looks like this is him waking Jessica tweed up. Can't go to church on Sunday and live your life like the devil the rest of the time. Anyone saved wouldn't have that kind of act on there hearts. Sounds like she needs our prayers
Yawn.
lame

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Apr 2, 2012
 
She claims she saved and post all this shit on fb but everyone knows shes the devil in disguise.
Crazy4u

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Apr 2, 2012
 
Well I tell you. I just feel sorry for her. And way it sounds she ain't got anyone that really cares for her. People see the truth in everyone eventually
notfromaroundher e1997

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Apr 4, 2012
 
observer wrote:
Not many people are going to like this,but here it is..I believe the Rec and the Y have their rules about everyone on a team playing and how they should be coached.And that is all well and good.But the way of the world is this..and it is sad.If your child has talent,he will play,especially when they get older.The biddy stuff works well for everybody because they are all on about the same level.Some people will say that it is not about winning.It is just letting kids learn and play..WAKE UP..Most of the time,your child will not play much if he is not as talented as a child that is.Even the other kids on the team will have something to say about it.EVERYBODY wants to win..The coaches do not have time to be a teacher to every kid they coach..Parents have to practice with their children and encourage them also.Don't expect a coach to do it all.They can't.If you want your child to play more,work with them.Help them.Don't attack somebody who didn't let your child play as much as you wanted them to.It is simple.A child who can score or be an asset to a team will be the one with playing time.To think a coach will be "nice" and let someone play when there is a "heated "game going on is kind of ridiculous..I am just telling it like it is..Kids are going to get feelings hurt.A lot of times,the parents make it worse.I am not a coach..I have just been around sports a long time and this is what I have seen..
But how can you expect the parents to teach their child how to handle disappointment if this is how the parents handle it?
notfromaroundher e1997

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Apr 4, 2012
 
Crazy wrote:
You people are the ones who needs prayer!! This incident concerns no one but the ones involved!! This forum should be deleted!
If you don't want to be talked about in public, don't act like fool in public. Police reports are public information. Stop trying to blame everyone but yourself for what you did. Keep that at home so just your most dearly loved ones know how nuts you are.
savages

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Nov 26, 2012
 
really that is aweful. These are not mothers grow the heck up. shame on you other peoples kids go to the Y who are you to take away others safety. Who ever these women are need their kids taken away from them as this type of behavior is not right for any kid to live in. shame on you acting like teenagers hell sorry I take that back even teens act better than that. Dam what the hell is wrong with parents. Lucky I was not there and in front of my kid.
What happened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Nov 26, 2012
 
Sad part is she will never change. She keeps going on with the same crap over and over. What she doesn't know is everyone is laughing behind her back and feels sorry for her. It's her life and she is the one who will have to answer to it. What's sad is she calls herself a Christian. Don't live like the devil Monday thru sat and then praise God on Sunday at whatever church you show up at. I've always heard it and its true. U get whats coming to you. And I pray The Lord don't come back before she makes it right

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 117 of117
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 138,468
1 Blessing From God 10 min blood 7
Who has to b payed in ur church? 14 min resident 1
Greeneville Post Office 26 min Really 6
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 34 min Looked 307
Have u ben noculated against? 38 min Shemp Sharpe 0
suicide on viking mountain 39 min mandowie 6
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 3 hr Trim BUSH 811
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••