What happened at the YMCA tonight
she deserves it

United States

#84 Mar 15, 2012
must be so lucky to have a friend like you.... You sound like someone that would be friends with her..
Dos XX

Fremont, CA

#85 Mar 15, 2012
They should have just fought it out and settled it once and for all. I'll settle for watching a round 2 if it can be organized. I see lots of big mouths on here talking, maybe they would want to jump in and go on the undercard. We'll charge $5 a head to watch it. 75% goes to the prize purse, with the winner receiving 50% of the total revenue while the loser receives 25%. The remaining 25% of the total revenue will go to the event promoter/manager, namely me.

Any takers?
she deserves it

United States

#86 Mar 15, 2012
Dos XX wrote:
They should have just fought it out and settled it once and for all. I'll settle for watching a round 2 if it can be organized. I see lots of big mouths on here talking, maybe they would want to jump in and go on the undercard. We'll charge $5 a head to watch it. 75% goes to the prize purse, with the winner receiving 50% of the total revenue while the loser receives 25%. The remaining 25% of the total revenue will go to the event promoter/manager, namely me.
Any takers?
that a way to make a dollar.lol
Sorry

United States

#87 Mar 16, 2012
Wow what kind of parent acts like that. She needs to be charged and brought down to her level. She is no better then anyone else.Trust me she was raised in a poor family so she not what she tries to be.There's no excuse for the actions she chose that night attacking those coaches and little innocent child.She needs to sit in Greene Counties Finest for a long time and think about what she done to those coaches and little innocent children.BAD BAD MOTHER SHE IS!!
Sandra K

Burns, TN

#88 Mar 16, 2012
The reality is that at very young ages sports are meant to be fun activities but as the children age sports become more about actual talent. The real world is a viscious place sometimes and of course life isn't always fair. That's how it goes.

And this "mother" acted like a 2 year old. Unfortunately it does come down to talent and if the child is talented the child will get more playing time. That may be sad but its the unfortunate truth. The real world is a harsh place and apparently this 'mother' was never taught how to be a classy individual. Her actions speak volumes about her character.
Sandra K

Burns, TN

#89 Mar 16, 2012
Sorry wrote:
Wow what kind of parent acts like that. She needs to be charged and brought down to her level. She is no better then anyone else.Trust me she was raised in a poor family so she not what she tries to be.There's no excuse for the actions she chose that night attacking those coaches and little innocent child.She needs to sit in Greene Counties Finest for a long time and think about what she done to those coaches and little innocent children.BAD BAD MOTHER SHE IS!!
She honestly needs to count her lucky stars that it wasn't my child she put her hands on in any way...because when it comes to protecting my kids I am fierce and unrelenting. She wouldn't have been able to walk away. So she is very lucky that she didn't come across someone as protective as I am.
John

Fort Campbell, TN

#93 Mar 17, 2012
Doesn't the YMCA have cameras?
Wow

United States

#95 Mar 17, 2012
I agree people shouldn't be allowed to act this way! Insane
low life

Jonesborough, TN

#96 Mar 17, 2012
Crazy wrote:
What's crazy is maybe 2 people on here actually know Jess and whit! Jess would never harm a child on purpose!! Everyone has heard innocent mouthy graces side.... Well what about Jess and whits side? Oh ya I forgot...everyone already knows right? Jess is out spoken... Paid just like everyone else for her child to play...why not get to play??!! As far as her taxes goes...is that anybody's business?? Um you can do jail time for that...just lettin ya know. I think everyone on here as forgot about miss innocent grace...can we say tacky beets?? I leave that alone. All I'm saying is if you didn't here what was said from both of them or see everything up close...like in your face close you don't have a dog in the race!! Jail time is not needed...seriously come on it was a freakin fight! Put freakin sex offenders and repeats in jail! Get a life!!
Defend the bitch all you want for her actions it will do you no good. If it walks like trash, talks like trash, smells like trash, acts like trash....... it is trash! And that is exactly what Jess and Whit are. Jail time not needed? She put her fucking hands on a little girl!!???!! In my opinion anyone who harms a child or acts like a psychotic bitch in front of a child and scares them like that deserves jail time, actually they should be locked up and the key thrown away. Sorry, just because she paid money for her child to play and he didn't get to play enough to satisfy her does not give her the right to jump people and rough up other kids. We don't just go around beating up others because we don't get our way.. learn how to act, and find some morals while your at it. This is pathetic.
Concerned parent

Nashville, TN

#97 Mar 17, 2012
My child pays here and I think we should all call the police station and demand something be done this shouldn't be allowed to go on!
Concerned parent

Nashville, TN

#98 Mar 17, 2012
**plays
Wondering

Franklin, TN

#99 Mar 18, 2012
What is Jessica's maiden name?
Crazy

Charlotte, NC

#100 Mar 18, 2012
Seriously her name has been blasted all over this thing! Look back at the other post!! This forum is stupid ....gives people no right to judge others with out knowing the details. All you nosey asses know that there was at fight at the y! Who cares... Jess was aggravated, grace ran her mouth and it went from there! It happens everyday!!!! But because it happened at the freakin y and a child got pushed against the wall yall wanna freak out!! It was wrong for the lil girl to have been in it however yall are stupid!!! Miss grace isn't that innocent!!! As far as her being a bitch... Get off this board and say it to her face!!! She beat the crap outta you as well!!! Everyone should seriously get a hobby besides being nosey f***s cause this concerns no one but the ones that was involved!!!
you know

Sharon, SC

#101 Mar 18, 2012
So did any of them go to jail? And if so, who?
low life

Jonesborough, TN

#102 Mar 18, 2012
Crazy wrote:
Seriously her name has been blasted all over this thing! Look back at the other post!! This forum is stupid ....gives people no right to judge others with out knowing the details. All you nosey asses know that there was at fight at the y! Who cares... Jess was aggravated, grace ran her mouth and it went from there! It happens everyday!!!! But because it happened at the freakin y and a child got pushed against the wall yall wanna freak out!! It was wrong for the lil girl to have been in it however yall are stupid!!! Miss grace isn't that innocent!!! As far as her being a bitch... Get off this board and say it to her face!!! She beat the crap outta you as well!!! Everyone should seriously get a hobby besides being nosey f***s cause this concerns no one but the ones that was involved!!!
just because you are aggrevated you don't have the right to hurt children, sorry. If you don't want People to think of you as that type of person then guess what... don't act like that type of person!!!!!!!!! She only has herself to blame for this thread. And you are wrong, this concerns so many people. You are obviously concerned, where you involved? I am not being a nosey f*** I know what happened, I am just sick of you trying to defend this classless act. There is no excuse for her behavior period. As far as telling her to her face, I will. What can she beat everyones ass or something???? Hate to tell ya this but I am sure she cant beat the crap out of everyone she comes across. I mean you cant win em all.... the point is it doesn't matter if she was aggrevated because she paid money and her kid didn't get to play the entire game, you don't do that shit in front of children or to children for that matter.
Gladiator

United States

#103 Mar 18, 2012
Wondering wrote:
What is Jessica's maiden name?
JESSICA BRIGGS
greene county fan

Brentwood, TN

#104 Mar 18, 2012
I'll tell you, I've watched games in town in the last few years and it is amazing how parents, my age, act so ignorant at the kids ball games.My parents and my friends parents used to come to our games,(in the 80's) and acted with respect and maturity, so different than these idiot parents today.(not all parents but some). As for that woman who wanted her kid to play every second of the game, the coach should have told her what my coach, Larry Neal, told a parent once when they wanted to know why their son wasn't playing every minute of the game, "Because he sucks".
greene county fan

Brentwood, TN

#105 Mar 18, 2012
observer wrote:
Not many people are going to like this,but here it is..I believe the Rec and the Y have their rules about everyone on a team playing and how they should be coached.And that is all well and good.But the way of the world is this..and it is sad.If your child has talent,he will play,especially when they get older.The biddy stuff works well for everybody because they are all on about the same level.Some people will say that it is not about winning.It is just letting kids learn and play..WAKE UP..Most of the time,your child will not play much if he is not as talented as a child that is.Even the other kids on the team will have something to say about it.EVERYBODY wants to win..The coaches do not have time to be a teacher to every kid they coach..Parents have to practice with their children and encourage them also.Don't expect a coach to do it all.They can't.If you want your child to play more,work with them.Help them.Don't attack somebody who didn't let your child play as much as you wanted them to.It is simple.A child who can score or be an asset to a team will be the one with playing time.To think a coach will be "nice" and let someone play when there is a "heated "game going on is kind of ridiculous..I am just telling it like it is..Kids are going to get feelings hurt.A lot of times,the parents make it worse.I am not a coach..I have just been around sports a long time and this is what I have seen..
Amen, you summed it up
yeah buddy

Sharon, SC

#106 Mar 18, 2012
Gladiator wrote:
<quoted text>
JESSICA BRIGGS
Her maiden name is jessica tweed, shes just like her mom and dad, a p.o.s. there is more threads about her, look up the tweeds in the search box, you will find them all.
well

United States

#107 Mar 18, 2012
Wrong one goober
yeah buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Her maiden name is jessica tweed, shes just like her mom and dad, a p.o.s. there is more threads about her, look up the tweeds in the search box, you will find them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pardons 1 min Dr Wu 14
U. S. Nitrogen super load 15 min little caesar 7
Circuit Court Clerk 15 min Flying 8
Ain't it funny 25 min now u c em now u ... 12
Boy Scouts 32 min Bring it 21
Greeneville Bands 34 min Reverb ya vocals 18
Where are all the conservative Christian Republ... 50 min little caesar 15
The uranium lie 1 hr little caesar 50
Girls who sleep for money 7 hr Beans 29
Property tax increase. 10 hr Tea 80
Nolichucky View 20 hr Barb 27

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages