jessica hickman & jamie morgan

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

down grade

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
what was he thinking ?? ive heard some things his ex wife done and noone is perfect . but damn !!!! why go farther down the line instead of up ?? bad to worse . guess he will be divorce what 8 ??
good friend

Pfafftown, NC

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Ummmm dwn grade????...I think Jessica blows her off tha chain!!..n if Christina would have kept her legs closed n maybe things would b diff soooo now I hear that Jamie is very very happy with Jessica n that's all that matters!!..he is right whur he needs ta be!!!...
really

Detroit, MI

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Both are nasty but Jessica looks a lil better anyway. Do either her or Kristina have their kids now?
LookyHere

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Kristina has down graded with Daniel J.
jamie morgan

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2013
just quit talkin shit its my life not noone else so dont worrie about my life unless ur in it so just stop
been therr

Old Fort, NC

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Jamie what else do greeneville ppl have to do lol... tell lexi kinsey and me say hey... hope she is ok.. hope lexi learned her lesson
MirandaPotter

Greeneville, TN

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Why do you people have to be up in everybody's business? They were together years ago and if I remember correctly they were pretty happy.
kristina hubbard

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 1, 2013
hello everyone its kristina .. actually we are all 4 happy .. me and daniel and jess and jamie .. hell jess and jamie got married 15 days after mine and jamies divorce .. im happy being engaged to daniel to get married but no rush on my side .. why do ppl seriously feel to bash us when i know there is noone perfect .. none of us are bad ppl .. and on another forum where you all are asking if i have my kids .. yes and proud of it and see them very often and i hear jessica does too .. so plz talk about something else .. we are all fine and happy so i think ppl need to piss off out of all 4 of our business and especially kepp our kids out of this stupid forum .. thanks and have a great day !!!!
i hear ya

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Oct 1, 2013
kristina hubbard wrote:
hello everyone its kristina .. actually we are all 4 happy .. me and daniel and jess and jamie .. hell jess and jamie got married 15 days after mine and jamies divorce .. im happy being engaged to daniel to get married but no rush on my side .. why do ppl seriously feel to bash us when i know there is noone perfect .. none of us are bad ppl .. and on another forum where you all are asking if i have my kids .. yes and proud of it and see them very often and i hear jessica does too .. so plz talk about something else .. we are all fine and happy so i think ppl need to piss off out of all 4 of our business and especially kepp our kids out of this stupid forum .. thanks and have a great day !!!!
Why would you bring this up to the top? Attention much? I know you are crazy and I know your kids were in states custody not long ago. Maybe you have cleaned up some to get visitation now. Personally they would be better off out of either family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
william hopson (May '12) 12 min june 39
What I learned about relationshps 15 min csmaven 2
DNA testing 55 min unc tarheel 9
your boy/girl friend still go to their ex's fam... 3 hr csmaven 2
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 4 hr Dutch 20
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 5 hr Funny 16
DRUGS,,off the street 5 hr citizen 5
Principal at Mosheim 6 hr um... 80
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 8 hr Jennifer Renee 5,651
On the 1st day of Christmas 9 hr Veronica 36
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 10 hr Reclaim rights 164
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 13 hr Screw Beech Creek... 278
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]