Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2013
Anybody signed up yet for this 'wonderful' gift from the prez?

“I'm coming for YOU, Donnie!”

Since: Jan 13

Laurel, MD

#3 Nov 13, 2013
Not a gift but yes I did.
patcheye

Greeneville, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2013
Kohlrabi wrote:
Not a gift but yes I did.
Enjoy it while you can. It won't exist in current form for much longer.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Nov 14, 2013
Please excuse language, but too funny not to post:

Resetting The Password for the "Affordable Care" Website:

"Please register your password to obtain affordable care."

roses

"Sorry, too few characters."

pretty roses

"Sorry, you must use at least one numerical character."

1 pretty rose

"Sorry, you cannot use blank spaces."

1prettyrose

"Sorry, you must use at least 10 different characters."

1fuckingprettyrose

"Sorry, you must use at least one upper case character."

1FUCKINGprettyrose

"Sorry, you cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively."

1FuckingPrettyRose

"Sorry, you must use no fewer than 20 total characters when upper case is used."

1FuckingPrettyRoseShovedUpYour AssIfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessRight FuckingNow!

"Sorry, you cannot use punctuation."

1FuckingPrettyRoseShovedUpYour AssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessRightF uckingNow

"Sorry, that password is already in use."

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2013
Obamacare has screwed me and I haven't been near the da&m site! Seriously.. I will now have to pay $130.00 a month for insurance that I neither asked for nor needed. I am royally pizzed. I was given no choice.. just a nice little letter in the mail. So, all of you that think this is so wonderful.. just wait. You apparently can't hide from this piece of shyt.
Tyler Durdin

Kingsport, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
Obamacare has screwed me and I haven't been near the da&m site! Seriously.. I will now have to pay $130.00 a month for insurance that I neither asked for nor needed. I am royally pizzed. I was given no choice.. just a nice little letter in the mail. So, all of you that think this is so wonderful.. just wait. You apparently can't hide from this piece of shyt.
Just don't take it and pay the 100 fine roughly. Oh and of you do get sick just do like most people and let the people that do pay for insurance Pay for it

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 15, 2013
Tyler Durdin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't take it and pay the 100 fine roughly. Oh and of you do get sick just do like most people and let the people that do pay for insurance Pay for it
I wish it were that easy. I didn't make point clearly..We have Tri-Care.. a legitimate "okay" insurance policy under these stupid so-called guidelines of Obamacare. So, if I have "acceptable" insurance in effect, WHY in the hell are they MAKING US take more insurance that we have to pay for? They are forcing Medicare on us and telling us that we can only keep our Tri-Care if we opt for Plan B and pay for the Medicare? I am firing off a nasty letter to the DHS>. I am going to DEMAND for those azz clowns to give me a reason. I'm not going to just sit back and take it without fighting. I may go down, but not without a fight.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Nov 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Please excuse language, but too funny not to post:
Resetting The Password for the "Affordable Care" Website:
"Please register your password to obtain affordable care."
roses
"Sorry, too few characters."
pretty roses
"Sorry, you must use at least one numerical character."
1 pretty rose
"Sorry, you cannot use blank spaces."
1prettyrose
"Sorry, you must use at least 10 different characters."
1fuckingprettyrose
"Sorry, you must use at least one upper case character."
1FUCKINGprettyrose
"Sorry, you cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively."
1FuckingPrettyRose
"Sorry, you must use no fewer than 20 total characters when upper case is used."
1FuckingPrettyRoseShovedUpYour AssIfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessRight FuckingNow!
"Sorry, you cannot use punctuation."
1FuckingPrettyRoseShovedUpYour AssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessRightF uckingNow
"Sorry, that password is already in use."
So funny! Myself, if I go through this much issues with setting a password, I normally forget it as I hit enter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dude goes by Savage 2 hr HisRealGirl 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr whatimeisit 11,599
Where is Timothy Griffin ? 2 hr Bill 1
Double Word/ Letter Game (Sep '14) 3 hr Alyssa76 28
Gina Tolliver and Lois Shelton (Aug '17) 4 hr Tolliver 8
Shelton 4 hr Tolliver 3
Lisa Mccamey 5 hr bob the banger 11
David Weems, lady's man 8 hr Skylar 19

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages