theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#27 Sep 9, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>Do you live in the ghetto or stump town?
NEITHER!
Cat Turd

Franklin, NC

#28 Sep 9, 2013
Anger is the first step towards murder.I forsee a padded bedroom in your future.Com pliments of the deadbeats that aren't worried if you're angry or not.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#30 Sep 9, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
TELL SOMEBODY THAT GIVES A DAMN CAT SH!T. YOU ARE A DAMN DEADBEAT LIKE ALL THE REST OF THESE LOSERS IN THIS TOWN. NOW F*K OFF!
Now I KNOW that theangryguy of 2013 is someone assuming the name OR theangryguy of 2012 had a lobotomy.
Cat Turd

Franklin, NC

#31 Sep 9, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
TELL SOMEBODY THAT GIVES A DAMN CAT SH!T. YOU ARE A DAMN DEADBEAT LIKE ALL THE REST OF THESE LOSERS IN THIS TOWN. NOW F*K OFF!
I work..always have.Own my own home.actually two.have cars and toys.My job right now is to make your life hell.Mr.Sunshine.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#32 Sep 9, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
TELL SOMEBODY THAT GIVES A DAMN CAT SH!T. YOU ARE A DAMN DEADBEAT LIKE ALL THE REST OF THESE LOSERS IN THIS TOWN. NOW F*K OFF!
YOU ARE REALLY A PIECE OF SHIT THAT DON'T HAVE ANY BRAINS AT ALL THAT YOU HAVE TO COPY CAT OFF OF SOMEONE ELSE! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
Cat Turd

Franklin, NC

#34 Sep 9, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
MY LIFE IS ALREADY HELL ON EARTH CAT SH!T SO NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE IT ANY WORSE. BRING IT ON DEADBEAT!
Are you suffering from a long bout of syphillis?
Cat Turd

Franklin, NC

#35 Sep 9, 2013
You know.It killed All Capone.
Cat Turd

Franklin, NC

#37 Sep 9, 2013
Can you say,Prosac?I knew you could.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#38 Sep 9, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S SPREADING DISEASES LIKE ALL YOU HYPOCRITES RUNNING AROUND HERE ACTING LIKE YOU'RE A GOOD CHRISTIAN WHEN YOU'RE REALLY ONE OF THESE SORRY ASS DEADBEATS. PROBABLY A F*KING PERVERT TOO.
IT'S OBVIOUS THAT "THEANGRYGUY FROM GREENEVILLE" IS NO MORE THAN A COPY CAT BASTARD! HE IS SO DUMB THAT HE CAN NOT THINK OF A NAME FOR HIMSELF SO, IF THE LITTLE THING WANTS TO PLAY, LET HIM! HE IS A CHILD AND DOESN'T KNOW TO MUCH AND HE IS NOT REALLY EDUCATED! SO, ANGRY GUY FROM GREENEVILLE, GO AHEAD AND USE MY NAME IT WILL BE ALRIGHT! MAYBE ONE DAY IF YOUR BRAIN EVER STARTS RUNNING, YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH ONE!
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Piedmont, SC

#39 Sep 9, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>IT'S OBVIOUS THAT "THEANGRYGUY FROM GREENEVILLE" IS NO MORE THAN A COPY CAT BASTARD! HE IS SO DUMB THAT HE CAN NOT THINK OF A NAME FOR HIMSELF SO, IF THE LITTLE THING WANTS TO PLAY, LET HIM! HE IS A CHILD AND DOESN'T KNOW TO MUCH AND HE IS NOT REALLY EDUCATED! SO, ANGRY GUY FROM GREENEVILLE, GO AHEAD AND USE MY NAME IT WILL BE ALRIGHT! MAYBE ONE DAY IF YOUR BRAIN EVER STARTS RUNNING, YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH ONE!
You guys can post together as "Angrymen" or "grumpyoldmen" just a thought. You both seem pretty pissed.
iwentthere

Greeneville, TN

#41 Sep 10, 2013
Go back to where you come from WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Greeneville, TN

#43 Sep 10, 2013
homegrown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah i wished all them yankees and fureners would go back were they come from. dang know it alls and changing things around here. go back were you come from and take the mexicans and blacks ppl with you WE DONT WANT YOU HERE.
Your stupid as a piece of corn in a turd. Maybe we should put a fence around tennessee and not let people like you out. I'm a northerner I will gladly move and take the blacks and Mexicans with me. But you can't leave your trailer park to go find a job or go to college outside tennessee. I bet you filthy little Inbreds ruin this state in a year. It's the locals around here that are the ones stealing and over dosing on drugs. Not us "Yankees" who actually moved here for a job or to get a nice piece of property. Look around.
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Greeneville, TN

#45 Sep 10, 2013
homegrown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah you all buy up all the dang property and take what godd jobs they is when we been here all our life. Things used to be good befor the dang yankees and mexicans started pouring in taking over. Why the do you all come here. Go on to FL or somers were they want you. Or C;alfornia take there land and jobs. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
It goes both ways bud. Do you think everyone in tennessee has stayed here? No, they go to college in other states and get jobs in other states, just like everyone else in America. There is plenty of land. People like you just can't afford it. We are not taking your land and jobs. You just won't get off your butt and take initiative. Your illiterate son. That's why you do not have a job. You don't even know what is going on in this world.
Island Dog

Hampton Bays, NY

#46 Sep 10, 2013
homegrown wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah you all buy up all the dang property and take what godd jobs they is when we been here all our life. Things used to be good befor the dang yankees and mexicans started pouring in taking over. Why the do you all come here. Go on to FL or somers were they want you. Or C;alfornia take there land and jobs. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
How about the "Yankees" who create jobs, establish businesses, develop these tracts of land into something beneficial, contribute to the local tax base, donate both time and money to community causes and are good citizens who obey the law. So, Mr. homegrown, do you own a business or give people jobs? How about owning property and paying the taxes on that property? Volunteered or given money to a local charitable organization lately? Just curious. Besides, you do realize it's a free country, right?
Whatever

Greeneville, TN

#47 Sep 10, 2013
Island Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the "Yankees" who create jobs, establish businesses, develop these tracts of land into something beneficial, contribute to the local tax base, donate both time and money to community causes and are good citizens who obey the law. So, Mr. homegrown, do you own a business or give people jobs? How about owning property and paying the taxes on that property? Volunteered or given money to a local charitable organization lately? Just curious. Besides, you do realize it's a free country, right?
How in the world did Tennessee ever make it as a state for 200 years until you arrived? I own several pieces of property, three businesses, and a home. I employ people, and I pay plenty of taxes (used to pay a lot less before the influx of people from other areas).
scratch and sniff

Houston, TX

#48 Sep 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>How in the world did Tennessee ever make it as a state for 200 years until you arrived? I own several pieces of property, three businesses, and a home. I employ people, and I pay plenty of taxes (used to pay a lot less before the influx of people from other areas).
surrrrre you do. now quit speeding through the trailer park!
Whatever

Greeneville, TN

#49 Sep 10, 2013
scratch and sniff wrote:
<quoted text>
surrrrre you do. now quit speeding through the trailer park!
Believe what you wish, but many locals own businesses and property.
Island Dog

Peru

#50 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>How in the world did Tennessee ever make it as a state for 200 years until you arrived? I own several pieces of property, three businesses, and a home. I employ people, and I pay plenty of taxes (used to pay a lot less before the influx of people from other areas).
It's not a generalization of all attitudes here, it's just many share the same viewpoint of "Mr. homegrown" that we're taking away somehow rather than contributing to the local community. Obviously, the majority of the business owners, home owners and tax payers are native to Greene County and that's great but afford us the same opportunity without judging simply because we're NOT originally from here.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#51 Sep 11, 2013
OUT OF TOWNERS HAVE THEIR OWN CITIES OR TOWNS THAT THEY WAS BORN IN OR LIVED AND THAT IS WHERE THEY NEED TO STAY! THEY MOVE HERE AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, THE PIECE OF SHIT GANGS WILL FOLLOW! WE DON'T NEED THEM AND THEIR KIND HERE, WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITH DRUGGIES AND THIEVES!
theycallmePoopyB allZ

United States

#53 Sep 11, 2013
homegrown wrote:
<quoted text>hell yeah, im with you. go back were you come from cuz we have enough problems here already. we dont need more trouble from a bunch of outsiders. WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!
I guess it's time for me to leave then :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICEE agents coming to TN 22 min Brokeback Mountai... 23
Delfasco 27 min Michael gaynor 1
Young people today have no shame 27 min Parents 21
shampoo called fresh hair does it work to pass ... (Nov '10) 37 min DUH 270
KY election 45 min Good job adults 4
School consolidation 49 min Dr Wu 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 57 min So_da_lish_us 11,484

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages