We Need An American President

We Need An American President

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

American

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Everyone needs to pay close attention. Times are tough out here in rural America, and getting tougher. Jobs are not coming open, and the numbers that are being reported are bogus. I say bogus because once a person runs out of unemployment benefits, they fall off the counts and are no longer considered unemployed. Only government could come up with a scenario like that. Not being counted in the unemployment numbers doesn't help any of them put food on the table. The new hidden taxes are coming into the view and will only increase with the current leadership in the Whitehouse. It is again Time for a change, we must vote in November while we still have the right to vote and change the direction in which we are being led by the nose. I have no problem with people from other countries seeking a new life in the United States but if we let them change our country into one similar to the one they left behind, where will they run to next? Vote please vote!
nutter buster

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Romney is not the answer, anyone with TRUE conservative values knows this. Regardless your stance on mr . Obama, you have to agree the "leaders" the GOP picked for you to vote on this election are all extraordinarly incompotent or literal ass pupets awaiting there next hand. Seriously, they gave you bachmann, gingrich lol, paul , turd boy and romney and out of all of them paul was the sound choice, that alone speaks volumes, Paul was robbed many delegates, I witnessed first hand in georgia this year the gop making new rules and breaking old ones to suit their needs and put romney i n instead. This will be a corupt election, it already is, as our choices are pre-chosen and most votes eaisly will be hacked.,,
Sheeple

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2012
We have an American President! "We must vote in November, while we still have the right to vote" Ummm.... is someone taking away our right to vote?
David

Marion, VA

#4 Jul 4, 2012
We Need An American President

Why? All we have is mexicans.
realist

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jul 4, 2012
American wrote:
Everyone needs to pay close attention. Times are tough out here in rural America, and getting tougher. Jobs are not coming open, and the numbers that are being reported are bogus. I say bogus because once a person runs out of unemployment benefits, they fall off the counts and are no longer considered unemployed. Only government could come up with a scenario like that. Not being counted in the unemployment numbers doesn't help any of them put food on the table. The new hidden taxes are coming into the view and will only increase with the current leadership in the Whitehouse. It is again Time for a change, we must vote in November while we still have the right to vote and change the direction in which we are being led by the nose. I have no problem with people from other countries seeking a new life in the United States but if we let them change our country into one similar to the one they left behind, where will they run to next? Vote please vote!
We DO have an American President. Yes, times are tough - especially in rural America. But, the way the unemployment number is figured has ALWAYS been that way as long as I can remember. I, also, have always thought that to be "bogus." But, that is the way it is. Don't insinuate that Obama's group is fudging the numbers. I agree that won't help with paying the bills. But, at least Obama did extend benefits for those who can't get hired. And, eventually they will be able to buy cheap health insurance through the government for their families and themselves. They can also seek aid to carry them over if they decide to take classes or training in order to change professions in the hopes of increasing their hiring viability. Thanks to the Dems and Obama. I know that it is not a cure for our country's ailments, but those needing it will surely be glad they were able to receive it. What new hidden taxes? And, who is taking away our right to vote? Are they calling off elections?
Yup

Kingston Springs, TN

#6 Jul 4, 2012
American wrote:
Everyone needs to pay close attention. Times are tough out here in rural America, and getting tougher. Jobs are not coming open, and the numbers that are being reported are bogus. I say bogus because once a person runs out of unemployment benefits, they fall off the counts and are no longer considered unemployed. Only government could come up with a scenario like that. Not being counted in the unemployment numbers doesn't help any of them put food on the table. The new hidden taxes are coming into the view and will only increase with the current leadership in the Whitehouse. It is again Time for a change, we must vote in November while we still have the right to vote and change the direction in which we are being led by the nose. I have no problem with people from other countries seeking a new life in the United States but if we let them change our country into one similar to the one they left behind, where will they run to next? Vote please vote!
Sorry but you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Jobs are created on a local level for the most part and since we now have a globel economy, thanks in part to most major American companies moving their operations overseas to avoid paying taxes, that dictates our GDP as well as the stock market. 95% of all American companies derive their greatest profit from foriegn markets. The Euro is their currency in the greatest share of those markets and the Euro is in serious trouble. Simply watch the stock market and you'll see where the problems are. Obama can do nothing but watch. I suggest you do some valid, in-depth study of how the economy works in the real world before publically showing your lack of knowledge.
voter

United States

#7 Jul 4, 2012
Yes a good southern born sensible listens to the people WHITE man that won't take shit or bribes from anyone. Kick the illegals out. Drug test the check drawers. Put in a express lane on all death rows. Build the wall between us and Mexico. Put heavy tariffs on all companies goods that left the country. Put a leash on the EPA. DIG COAL AND DRILL BABY DRILL!!
Citizens United

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jul 4, 2012
nutter buster wrote:
Romney is not the answer, anyone with TRUE conservative values knows this. Regardless your stance on mr . Obama, you have to agree the "leaders" the GOP picked for you to vote on this election are all extraordinarly incompotent or literal ass pupets awaiting there next hand. Seriously, they gave you bachmann, gingrich lol, paul , turd boy and romney and out of all of them paul was the sound choice, that alone speaks volumes, Paul was robbed many delegates, I witnessed first hand in georgia this year the gop making new rules and breaking old ones to suit their needs and put romney i n instead. This will be a corupt election, it already is, as our choices are pre-chosen and most votes eaisly will be hacked.,,
The GOP is TOTALLY corrupt.
Citizens United

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Jul 4, 2012
voter wrote:
Yes a good southern born sensible listens to the people WHITE man that won't take shit or bribes from anyone. Kick the illegals out. Drug test the check drawers. Put in a express lane on all death rows. Build the wall between us and Mexico. Put heavy tariffs on all companies goods that left the country. Put a leash on the EPA. DIG COAL AND DRILL BABY DRILL!!
Let the Mexicans up thought Arizona and then head east. wall off the northern border of Texas and make it one large penal colony and convention camp for STUPID. Make Rick Perry the president. Ship all criminals there. Allow Mexicans to earn their citizenship by working the armed border control of the penal colony for 5 years. Close the airways between the US and the Middle East. Don't let GW BUSHs friends in or out. Put real heat on the oil companies and limit the contributions that corporations can make to politicians. Presently it's UNLIMITED. Put the power back into the hands of the people. Seize the wealth of the top 400 Citizens except for Gates and Buffet and redistribute the wealth. Imprison the entire staff at FOX NEWS and make them wash our dirty laundry.
Overdosed

Gallatin, TN

#11 Jul 4, 2012
Republicans have overdosed on Fox and Limbaugh lies and half truths.
Sheeple

United States

#12 Jul 4, 2012
Overdosed wrote:
Republicans have overdosed on Fox and Limbaugh lies and half truths.
Exactly!! What ever happened to accountability in reporting the news? I am 55 years old and I am old enough to see the corolation between the lack of civility in the media and when fox news and rupert murdock started controlling the airwaves. The brainwasing of America started when faux news started their broadcasts.
Really

Smyrna, TN

#13 Jul 4, 2012
Citizens United wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the Mexicans up thought Arizona and then head east. wall off the northern border of Texas and make it one large penal colony and convention camp for STUPID. Make Rick Perry the president. Ship all criminals there. Allow Mexicans to earn their citizenship by working the armed border control of the penal colony for 5 years. Close the airways between the US and the Middle East. Don't let GW BUSHs friends in or out. Put real heat on the oil companies and limit the contributions that corporations can make to politicians. Presently it's UNLIMITED. Put the power back into the hands of the people. Seize the wealth of the top 400 Citizens except for Gates and Buffet and redistribute the wealth. Imprison the entire staff at FOX NEWS and make them wash our dirty laundry.
Why do you exempt Gates and Buffet? Is their money somehow more pure to you?
GCMan

United States

#14 Jul 4, 2012
Yes we do. It's too bad that there are no TRUE Americans running (except maybe Ron Paul) and there have been none since Pat Buchanan ran. What we have running are all globalists, not Americans.

A true American's first and only priority would be to do what makes America as powerful and prosperous as possible, to the exclusion of all else. A globalist's goal is to fit America into some new world order jigsaw puzzle.
Marianne

Midland, TX

#15 Oct 12, 2012
You conservatives need to get a "grip." Mormons do not go to CHURCH; they go to temple. Mormonism is NOT Christian. To them Jesus Christ is a prophet as He is to Muslims.
Not into politics

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Seperation of church and state has reared its ugly head in 2012, take God out of the equation and this us what you get ! Neither candidate is a Christian but we asked for it , as Americans freedim of religion means freedom of any religion
BIDENspankedRYAN

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Oct 12, 2012
not until we have a surplus to waste- say no to republicans cause its a short ride for the economy this time to fall
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#18 Oct 13, 2012
We've had "American" Presidents before and all they did was screw this world up and our current President isn't any better. We don't need a President at all if all their going to do is be for the dam Foreigners and not for their own kind. United We Stand is complete bullsh*t and the White House residents, hell the whole dam Government is the cause!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do libtards look so hideous? 14 min crash craddock 1
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 18 min crash craddock 344
is prince from greene county? 21 min Sha Klacky 2
vince mullins trooper (Sep '14) 57 min Just wow 206
Olivia, Olivia 2 hr Haha 8
JoAnn Malone 5 hr Kon 4
Donaldson (Oct '13) 6 hr Gary Is Scary 11
Tusculum college 7 hr whothehellcares- 22
Why do you visit topix? 14 hr Citizen 47
Who shot who's azz in bulls gap? 14 hr Citizen 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages