Greene County Mayor's Race
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
disgusted

United States

#162 May 6, 2014
Sounds like a Democrat versus Democrat general election.
gerald

United States

#163 May 6, 2014
disgusted wrote:
. You will get over it.
bozo palace

Greeneville, TN

#164 May 6, 2014
lane train wrote:
Arrowood there's a man with out a plan. Ask him what's his plan for decreasing the countys deficit? All you will get from him is either double talk or side steps the question and changes the subject. Lane is wanting to cut out unnecessary spending to save John q public from higher taxes. Anyone that'll do what they can to help hard working folks like me save money they have got my vote
Arrowood a very distant 4th. I didn't believe his talking points either. Lots of money spent...all down the drain.
wow

Maxton, NC

#165 May 6, 2014
Can't believe that people of Greene County voted for Crum. Dont start complaining when he raises taxes etc. You voted for him you got him! Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Olivia

Troy, NC

#166 May 6, 2014
disgusted wrote:
Haha! I had to think about your comment for a minute. Anyone who would vote for Obama is wacked. I lost all respect for Crum when that tidbit saw daylight!
lane train

United States

#167 May 7, 2014
Kenneth Lane is starting to look pretty good right now isn't he? Why waste a vote on an a$$ or a democrat? Vote Kenneth Lane county mayor
Crying Time

Boardman, OR

#168 May 7, 2014
Waaa...waaa! Now we get to hear everyone cry about the election results. Sorry Lane and Arrowood campaigners, maybe next time you'll do better..
lane train

United States

#169 May 7, 2014
Crying Time wrote:
Waaa...waaa! Now we get to hear everyone cry about the election results. Sorry Lane and Arrowood campaigners, maybe next time you'll do better..
My horse is still in this race chief try reading the newspaper before flapping your gums
not a chance

Nashville, TN

#170 May 7, 2014
Lane? LMAO! Crum has it in the bag. You should call yourself lame brain instead of lane train!
LOL

United States

#171 May 7, 2014
Heard a well known Republican is registering a write in campaign just to pull votes from Crum and a lot of Republicans that found out about his vote for Obama are supporting Yokley.
over it

Friendsville, TN

#172 May 7, 2014
gerald wrote:
<quoted text>. You will get over it.
I think I agree with you. What difference really does it make? Half the citizens probably do not even know there was an election and most that do possibly do not care. Malfunction Junction....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murders / Mysteries / Crimes / Drug R... (Sep '15) 22 min Uramoron 36
Dogs in grocery stores.. 40 min True Dat 50
Who"s Who on Topix #8 (Preacher Bubba) 50 min True Dat 17
Hitler car 1 hr True Dat 9
People that are going around robbing people? 1 hr True Dat 10
Kelly rector 1 hr Smh 1
S-hole party 1 hr True Dat 38
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 1 hr True Dat 28
Illegal dreamers 2 hr True Dat 29

Greeneville Jobs