|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Reese Ypiant wrote:
<quoted text>He is a smart man if he voted for Obama, our best President by far.
We'd be hard pressed to prove that at this point and I hate to admit, I'm very anxious to see the out come of this story. In a very short time we will be overwhelmed some more on the campaigning for 2016. If we thought they've spent some big $$$$ in previous elections .. this one is going to make it appear small in comparison .. or so it sounds. Wow!

Appears quite evident the Republicans will gain a bit win in up coming election, but will ONE make it back in the White House again as Leader in Chief ? I have no interest in seeing another related family member in that position, as we've had in previous years. No more CLINTONS or BUSH.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

No ROMNEY, RYAN or even anyone else that tried and FAILED in previous years. NO, we want new faces and ideas to consider and ponder.
Our Government is CORRUPT and there may be a day we no longer have a say in anything they can do and/or get away with. Many are enjoying the blissfulness of ignorance, but there is much behind the scenes that will knock our socks off if we don't start paying closer attention.

It starts with being involved in 'our'/'your' local communities politics.
It would appear you do have a good number that are getting involved, but the position of MAYOR is hardly one of the most important.
Eddie

Warrior, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Tehee Candor wrote:
No ROMNEY, RYAN or even anyone else that tried and FAILED in previous years. NO, we want new faces and ideas to consider and ponder.
Our Government is CORRUPT and there may be a day we no longer have a say in anything they can do and/or get away with. Many are enjoying the blissfulness of ignorance, but there is much behind the scenes that will knock our socks off if we don't start paying closer attention.
It starts with being involved in 'our'/'your' local communities politics.
It would appear you do have a good number that are getting involved, but the position of MAYOR is hardly one of the most important.
With the fact that a bunch of numbskull commissioners voted in a property tax increase, I would disagree a bit. I think we need to be aware of all elected positions and educate before a vote. Greene County's commission is a mess! And now we have both Crum and Bowers running for Mayor!
Truly

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Bret Purgason made more sence than the other candidates.
Eddie

Warrior, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Truly wrote:
Bret Purgason made more sence than the other candidates.
Anyone who doesn't think it comes to Brett or Josh is missing the boat.
paul shelton

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Anything will be better than old stupid cow lick hair Alan broyles. Alan is so stupid and he does everything Steve Burns tells him to do.
Truly

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Arwood said things when questioned that he would have no control over. He made promises that he would not be able to keep, that tells me that he has no idea what is going on.
bozo palace

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Truly wrote:
Arwood said things when questioned that he would have no control over. He made promises that he would not be able to keep, that tells me that he has no idea what is going on.
Exactly, he speaks to things that he can't do anything about...pure talking points. I still can't get past the fact that he thinks he can recruit industry here with a phone call without offering tax incentives to prospective industry. He's never dealt with that in any way, shape, or form.
lane train

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

You know who has a grasp on what is going on? Kenneth lane, that's who. Here has been upforth and honest with every question that was asked. He won't and doesn't side step the question. I believe in Kenneth Lane, and if you love your home,town,and county vote Lane for co. Mayor
uknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Talk is cheap ...move along
Teacher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

bozo palace wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, he speaks to things that he can't do anything about...pure talking points. I still can't get past the fact that he thinks he can recruit industry here with a phone call without offering tax incentives to prospective industry. He's never dealt with that in any way, shape, or form.
What can't he do anything about that he talked about?
Voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>What can't he do anything about that he talked about?
He talks about guns. He won't be able to vote.
Another Voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

bozo palace wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, he speaks to things that he can't do anything about...pure talking points. I still can't get past the fact that he thinks he can recruit industry here with a phone call without offering tax incentives to prospective industry. He's never dealt with that in any way, shape, or form.

Looking at a card I got from him, he says four points:

1. Taxes - he will fight against and veto tax increases

2. Spending - he wants to go to zero based budgeting and will veto spending increases

3. Open gov - video meetings and place on internet and tv

4. Jobs - decrease in business tax and increased recruitment

Which can't he do?
Another Voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>He talks about guns. He won't be able to vote.
Guns are also a local issue. Things like guns in parks.

Mayors don't vote but have influence and can veto.
llorta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

I don't know what the fuss is all about. Hot dogs kill more people per year than guns do
uknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Especially if u are bare dogging it :)
Big ed

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

I believe josh are running neck and neck nether one knows what's going on
lane train

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Reasons why you should vote for Kenneth Lane for Greene county mayor he's:

Attentive
Sincere
Sympathetic
Honest
Awesome
Trustworthy

And don't forget he's also:

Loyal
Amazingly
Zoned in to the issues. And that's why he's
YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR COUNTY MAYOR

VOTE KENNETH LANE .
Good grief

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

lane train wrote:
Reasons why you should vote for Kenneth Lane for Greene county mayor he's:
Attentive
Sincere
Sympathetic
Honest
Awesome
Trustworthy
And don't forget he's also:
Loyal
Amazingly
Zoned in to the issues. And that's why he's
YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR COUNTY MAYOR
VOTE KENNETH LANE .
Yeah , whatever. I'm voting for Eddie O. He promised 120,000 new jobs coming. The general election will be between Eddie O, the Republican and Eddie Yo, the Democrat. I can't wait.
lane train

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Good grief wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , whatever. I'm voting for Eddie O. He promised 120,000 new jobs coming. The general election will be between Eddie O, the Republican and Eddie Yo, the Democrat. I can't wait.
Eddie yokley is one of biggest jokes. That man doesn't know what he wants. How can anyone honestly vote for someone that can't make up his mind. Next thing you'll tell me that Alan broyles is the best mayor we've had

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville