Greene County Mayor's Race

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Time to Vote

Greeneville, TN

#1 Apr 14, 2014
Did you listen to the Mayor's Debate tonight? Who won? Who you voting for? Let's hear your thoughts!
Buttercup

Greeneville, TN

#2 Apr 14, 2014
I went to the mayor's debate. Some candidates made a total fool of themselves, and other impress the voters with their knowledge of what need to be done for Greene County. I am a Republican but my vote is for Eddie Yokley!
dingleberry

Greeneville, TN

#3 Apr 14, 2014
arwood,o'brien, lane made fools of themselves.
Roger

Greeneville, TN

#4 Apr 14, 2014
I was there. Arrowood has my vote.
Lynn

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 14, 2014
I listened on the radio. I noticed that Arrowood was the only one answering the questions directly. I appreciate a lot of what he stands for. He even had the commissioners following his lead when it came down to it. I don't agree with everything he stands for, but I am voting for Arrowood.
Sarah

Greeneville, TN

#7 Apr 14, 2014
Arrowood, without a doubt!
Sarah

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 14, 2014
Buttercup wrote:
I went to the mayor's debate. Some candidates made a total fool of themselves, and other impress the voters with their knowledge of what need to be done for Greene County. I am a Republican but my vote is for Eddie Yokley!
You're not a Republican then. Does Eddie not have anything better to do than run for every elected position under the sun?
Voter

Greeneville, TN

#10 Apr 14, 2014
I can say I won't vote for Crum or Bowers! Both were not available when the property tax vote happened, so they basically voted for the increase. If they had both been there to vote no, we wouldn't be paying more in property tax!!!
resident

Marion, NC

#11 Apr 14, 2014
This along with couple other races is going to be interesting. I know people may not agree with him but I think in long run Crum will be the best. Besides anything is better than broyles
Buttercup

Greeneville, TN

#12 Apr 14, 2014
I am a republican but I believe one must vote for the right man/woman in any race. I will not vote for a mayor candidate in the primary . I will vote for Yokley in the August General Election!

The election for the primary is almost 95% on the Republican side, so many citizens will vote on their side this side and than vote the right man/woman come in August.
Greg

Greeneville, TN

#13 Apr 14, 2014
Buttercup wrote:
I am a republican but I believe one must vote for the right man/woman in any race. I will not vote for a mayor candidate in the primary . I will vote for Yokley in the August General Election!
The election for the primary is almost 95% on the Republican side, so many citizens will vote on their side this side and than vote the right man/woman come in August.
Eddie is a babbling damn fool. Anyone who would vote for the moron must be much the same. And the voters are done with Eddie, so he doesn't stand a chance.
Lynn

Greeneville, TN

#14 Apr 14, 2014
Here is his website

www.joshuaarrowood.com
Billy

Greeneville, TN

#15 Apr 14, 2014
Lynn wrote:
Here is his website
www.joshuaarrowood.com
Arrowood won my vote tonight. I was there and liked what I heard!
Ray

Greeneville, TN

#16 Apr 14, 2014
He signed a paper promising he won't ever support a tax increase. He invited the others to do the same. None of them did.
kim

Greeneville, TN

#17 Apr 14, 2014
I am just glad old cow lick Alan broyles is not running. How did we get stuck with such a fool for county mayor?
One thing for sure the next four years is going to hurt because of alan.
GCCITIZEN

Johnson City, TN

#18 Apr 14, 2014
I hope there is a clean slate and no one that has a position now is
re-elected. If they don't do a good job, put them out next time.
I don't care what party they are.
think

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 14, 2014
Sounds like most of the other races have already beem decided.
jim

Mosheim, TN

#21 Apr 15, 2014
think wrote:
Sounds like most of the other races have already beem decided.
Please elaborate on your thoughts on the other races. I think the clerks race is wide open with 10+ running for it. The road superintendent will be close as well
kim

Greeneville, TN

#22 Apr 15, 2014
We need a new sheriff too. Lets clean house. Steve drug burns has been in over 14 years. That is why too long. He has gotten to big of a head these days.
Wow

Canton, NC

#23 Apr 15, 2014
I was baffled by the ignorance on display during the debate! Bowers, Lane, Crum, O'brien, Shelton and Yokley sounded like complete fools. Some of their comments had me laughing out loud. It is amazing that such unqualified people would run for such a position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene county high schools into one??? 27 min taxpayerX2 14
Is Pre paid electric cheaper 40 min Genius 7
GHS basketball 1 hr Football 11
America’s fake news headquarters 3 hr allbymyself 21
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 5 hr Johnson 11
John Deere background 6 hr Curious 5
PLEASE help me! 6 hr told you so 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance