Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>ok...random funny story that happened about a week ago...one of those mud dweller bees (not sure that's what it's called, but it was about the size of a damned dinosaur) got into my bedroom & was flying around & buzzing loud as hell. I started swatting at it, while Noble started clawing the door to get the hell out...I let him out, finally swatted the hell out of the giant bee, but swatted it onto me, got stung, got p!ssed, and finally killed it. I then walked out of my room to see Noble hiding behind a plant peeking out...freakin' wuss!!!
Haha that is TOTALY Nobel ;) and TOTALY you lol

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha that is TOTALY Nobel ;) and TOTALY you lol
Yes...Noble will throw me under the bus every time, but I still love him to pieces!!!:)

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
However, YOU have always been one of my favorites. Keep in mind that most people give me no rating. Therefore, having any rating at all means you've effected someone.
If you'll notice, I tend to affect alot of people. I find it rather amusing when I've stated "it's just my opinion", which means I'm not pushing anything on anyone. Touchy Touchy, they are!!! You, my friend, are just too much. And you refer to me as "young one", when in fact, we are the same age. Only you look waay younger than I ;) Kudos to you 'ol crazy one!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
ok...random funny story that happened about a week ago...one of those mud dweller bees (not sure that's what it's called, but it was about the size of a damned dinosaur) got into my bedroom & was flying around & buzzing loud as hell. I started swatting at it, while Noble started clawing the door to get the hell out...I let him out, finally swatted the hell out of the giant bee, but swatted it onto me, got stung, got p!ssed, and finally killed it. I then walked out of my room to see Noble hiding behind a plant peeking out...freakin' wuss!!!
Sounds to me like he thought his mama had lost her damn mind, flailing around like a crazy woman, and he headed for the hills!! Did he even notice the bug with all of your spasticness?!?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like he thought his mama had lost her damn mind, flailing around like a crazy woman, and he headed for the hills!! Did he even notice the bug with all of your spasticness?!?!?
LMAO...he actually did notice the bee & didn't like it, but you're probably right that I freaked him out more :)
herenow

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...he actually did notice the bee & didn't like it, but you're probably right that I freaked him out more :)
No, it just sounded to me like he was the one smart enough to know how to not get stung.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

herenow wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it just sounded to me like he was the one smart enough to know how to not get stung.
True...I need to work on that!!! I do have to say that, for such a big bee, it packed a pretty lame sting... Truth be told, I didn't think the mud dweller bees, nor carpenter bees, did sting, but I now know different!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
True...I need to work on that!!! I do have to say that, for such a big bee, it packed a pretty lame sting... Truth be told, I didn't think the mud dweller bees, nor carpenter bees, did sting, but I now know different!
Ohhh...so you went after it, acting all bad ass like b*tch, how dare you come in my house all loud buzzin with your big, ugly self and he showed you a thing or 2!!! Lol yep...you'll think twice next time!!
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh...so you went after it, acting all bad ass like b*tch, how dare you come in my house all loud buzzin with your big, ugly self and he showed you a thing or 2!!! Lol yep...you'll think twice next time!!
U got my number

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
U got my number
What you talkin bout Willis??!!??

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if its a ford........
Well now I know where to park!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GHS baseball coach 7 min Ha ha 12
WASHINGTON county officers DUI 11 min David 6
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 13 min David 306
New blonde girl at GL&P 16 min zzzzzz 34
wreck 107 30 min Watching17 29
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min Overtaxed 124,278
I love this forum because?????? 2 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 256
Greene County Clerk Race 11 hr Watcher 138
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••