41 - 51 of 51 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#41 Jun 18, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>ok...random funny story that happened about a week ago...one of those mud dweller bees (not sure that's what it's called, but it was about the size of a damned dinosaur) got into my bedroom & was flying around & buzzing loud as hell. I started swatting at it, while Noble started clawing the door to get the hell out...I let him out, finally swatted the hell out of the giant bee, but swatted it onto me, got stung, got p!ssed, and finally killed it. I then walked out of my room to see Noble hiding behind a plant peeking out...freakin' wuss!!!
Haha that is TOTALY Nobel ;) and TOTALY you lol

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#42 Jun 18, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha that is TOTALY Nobel ;) and TOTALY you lol
Yes...Noble will throw me under the bus every time, but I still love him to pieces!!!:)

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

#43 Jun 18, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
However, YOU have always been one of my favorites. Keep in mind that most people give me no rating. Therefore, having any rating at all means you've effected someone.
If you'll notice, I tend to affect alot of people. I find it rather amusing when I've stated "it's just my opinion", which means I'm not pushing anything on anyone. Touchy Touchy, they are!!! You, my friend, are just too much. And you refer to me as "young one", when in fact, we are the same age. Only you look waay younger than I ;) Kudos to you 'ol crazy one!

Location hidden

#44 Jun 18, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
ok...random funny story that happened about a week ago...one of those mud dweller bees (not sure that's what it's called, but it was about the size of a damned dinosaur) got into my bedroom & was flying around & buzzing loud as hell. I started swatting at it, while Noble started clawing the door to get the hell out...I let him out, finally swatted the hell out of the giant bee, but swatted it onto me, got stung, got p!ssed, and finally killed it. I then walked out of my room to see Noble hiding behind a plant peeking out...freakin' wuss!!!
Sounds to me like he thought his mama had lost her damn mind, flailing around like a crazy woman, and he headed for the hills!! Did he even notice the bug with all of your spasticness?!?!?

Location hidden

#45 Jun 18, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like he thought his mama had lost her damn mind, flailing around like a crazy woman, and he headed for the hills!! Did he even notice the bug with all of your spasticness?!?!?
LMAO...he actually did notice the bee & didn't like it, but you're probably right that I freaked him out more :)
herenow

Greeneville, TN

#46 Jun 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...he actually did notice the bee & didn't like it, but you're probably right that I freaked him out more :)
No, it just sounded to me like he was the one smart enough to know how to not get stung.

Location hidden

#47 Jun 19, 2013
herenow wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it just sounded to me like he was the one smart enough to know how to not get stung.
True...I need to work on that!!! I do have to say that, for such a big bee, it packed a pretty lame sting... Truth be told, I didn't think the mud dweller bees, nor carpenter bees, did sting, but I now know different!

Location hidden

#48 Jun 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
True...I need to work on that!!! I do have to say that, for such a big bee, it packed a pretty lame sting... Truth be told, I didn't think the mud dweller bees, nor carpenter bees, did sting, but I now know different!
Ohhh...so you went after it, acting all bad ass like b*tch, how dare you come in my house all loud buzzin with your big, ugly self and he showed you a thing or 2!!! Lol yep...you'll think twice next time!!
yup

United States

#49 Jun 19, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh...so you went after it, acting all bad ass like b*tch, how dare you come in my house all loud buzzin with your big, ugly self and he showed you a thing or 2!!! Lol yep...you'll think twice next time!!
U got my number

Location hidden

#50 Jun 19, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
U got my number
What you talkin bout Willis??!!??

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51 Jun 19, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if its a ford........
Well now I know where to park!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 43 min WTSenior 145,944
who is the scummiest men in greene county tn. 55 min beetle 2
south greene football 2 hr spot 43
white peterbilt in town 2 hr rednecks 2
Joan Rivers current status 2 hr rednecks 1
pos men in greeneville 3 hr ajoke 5
wikq football (Oct '13) 3 hr Tony Darnell 15
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 7 hr Release 8
Davis Street 18 hr CampCreeper 33
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs