Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>what IS in a wonder ball...?
Does an angel REALLY get it's wings every time a bell rings? I mean, can I dedicate my life to ringing a bell every three seconds and become master angel wing provider? Ding = wings, Ding = wings ... If it's that easy shouldn't I be ring ding dingeling all the dang time? I'm now feeling guilty for not ringing a bell... not owning a bell...(In fact, I DO own a collection of bells somewhere in my mass calamity if junk...) but I choose not to find nor ring them... guilty...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Nah ..go tonight ..red tape gone
lol very cool way of thinking

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
or does anyone else always get an oily puddle remembrance on their driveway left by a service vehicle, private or public?
I always make them park on the street. If they pull into my driveway I make them move their vehicle. Remember, you are the customer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

FinnEl wrote:
<quoted text>I always make them park on the street. If they pull into my driveway I make them move their vehicle. Remember, you are the customer.
I don't think I could ask them to move... Cummon lady... You know you want a big ol' tow truck parked in your driveway! Fine... I'll figure out how to ask them to move...
seems so wrong and dirty tho...
But I got this!

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does an angel REALLY get it's wings every time a bell rings? I mean, can I dedicate my life to ringing a bell every three seconds and become master angel wing provider? Ding = wings, Ding = wings ... If it's that easy shouldn't I be ring ding dingeling all the dang time? I'm now feeling guilty for not ringing a bell... not owning a bell...(In fact, I DO own a collection of bells somewhere in my mass calamity if junk...) but I choose not to find nor ring them... guilty...
You are remarkably insane and I like it. After all of your posts, I'm convinced that you should be a writer or a producer. With as whacked as the world is today, people might just "get" you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>You are remarkably insane and I like it. After all of your posts, I'm convinced that you should be a writer or a producer. With as whacked as the world is today, people might just "get" you!
Of course they would get me, at least some one would... or perhaps some would... or maybe one would... Definitely, wood, WOOD would at least get me...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they would get me, at least some one would... or perhaps some would... or maybe one would... Definitely, wood, WOOD would at least get me...
Termites would get me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
Termites would get me.
Termites would get wood, at least...

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
or does anyone else always get an oily puddle remembrance on their driveway left by a service vehicle, private or public?
Only if its a ford........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>You are remarkably insane and I like it. After all of your posts, I'm convinced that you should be a writer or a producer. With as whacked as the world is today, people might just "get" you!
Yes, how can I, with a clear conscious, deprive this world of such lunacy...
<rubs hands together in a menacing sort of way>

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, how can I, with a clear conscious, deprive this world of such lunacy...
<rubs hands together in a menacing sort of way>
I'm sure with your way of thinking, that won't take you too long to figure out. I love how I can post something normal, yet I'm marked clueless, nuts, and spam. You post things that are so off the wall (yet somehow still make sense to me) and your comments are marked the same as mine. Which one of us is truly nuts? Its a toss up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure with your way of thinking, that won't take you too long to figure out. I love how I can post something normal, yet I'm marked clueless, nuts, and spam. You post things that are so off the wall (yet somehow still make sense to me) and your comments are marked the same as mine. Which one of us is truly nuts? Its a toss up!
Oh, but the answer lies between the black and whites lines young one...

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I just took the opportunity to read through this entire thread again & I am literally sitting here LMFAO...in the time that I have been posting on topix, this thread is by far the most random, which says alot!!!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
I just took the opportunity to read through this entire thread again & I am literally sitting here LMFAO...in the time that I have been posting on topix, this thread is by far the most random, which says alot!!!:)
But did you mow your yard in the rain today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
But did you mow your yard in the rain today?
I did not...though I did splash around in the oily puddles in my driveway...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>I did not...though I did splash around in the oily puddles in my driveway...
I was being random but sense you mentioned oily... I did buy one if those pretty bottles of oil of Olay today. Random... also a flying bug landed on my knee at work this morning. Random.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>I was being random but sense you mentioned oily... I did buy one if those pretty bottles of oil of Olay today. Random... also a flying bug landed on my knee at work this morning. Random.
Why the hell do so many people like raisin bread??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
Why the hell do so many people like raisin bread??
I hate raisins... I pick them out of my raisin bran... so I only have bran... I love bran...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure with your way of thinking, that won't take you too long to figure out. I love how I can post something normal, yet I'm marked clueless, nuts, and spam. You post things that are so off the wall (yet somehow still make sense to me) and your comments are marked the same as mine. Which one of us is truly nuts? Its a toss up!
However, YOU have always been one of my favorites. Keep in mind that most people give me no rating. Therefore, having any rating at all means you've effected someone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being random but sense you mentioned oily... I did buy one if those pretty bottles of oil of Olay today. Random... also a flying bug landed on my knee at work this morning. Random.
ok...random funny story that happened about a week ago...one of those mud dweller bees (not sure that's what it's called, but it was about the size of a damned dinosaur) got into my bedroom & was flying around & buzzing loud as hell. I started swatting at it, while Noble started clawing the door to get the hell out...I let him out, finally swatted the hell out of the giant bee, but swatted it onto me, got stung, got p!ssed, and finally killed it. I then walked out of my room to see Noble hiding behind a plant peeking out...freakin' wuss!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Wandering 141,293
Policeman Teddy Lawing 5 min Teddy 21
Sammi Cooper a beotch or what? 5 min Beotch patrol 1
HASLAM didn't know illegal parents in state 43 min Lmao 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 47 min WTH 8,975
tracy stowers (Nov '12) 50 min itsme 49
Thomas Johnson 1 hr Bubba 9
If we had a real newspaper in this town 4 hr failure to communicate 14
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 5 hr Benny Hill 53
Lost respect for GPD 6 hr dingleberry 70
Eddie Overholt arrest question 7 hr Just one person 38
Summer Street 17 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs