Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I love you, WTHC!! And I'm a "nice" stalker! I want one of those... Pfft...

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Se7en187 wrote:
I love you, WTHC!! And I'm a "nice" stalker! I want one of those... Pfft...
When I saw the title of this thread (I'm on a phone so I can't see who the author of the thread is) I had planned on replying with "and no one gives a shit"... but then I saw it was you, and had second thoughts about saying that... But after third thoughts I decided I'd say, "and no one gives a shit"....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw the title of this thread (I'm on a phone so I can't see who the author of the thread is) I had planned on replying with "and no one gives a shit"... but then I saw it was you, and had second thoughts about saying that... But after third thoughts I decided I'd say, "and no one gives a shit"....
Shut up and say something nice to me sh!t head.
Stick in the rear

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Why don't you 2 go get a cyber room. You can both beat your little weenies and actually think you are having sex with each other.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Stick in the rear wrote:
Why don't you 2 go get a cyber room. You can both beat your little weenies and actually think you are having sex with each other.
My weenie? Seriously... IF I had a weenie... I'd paint a face on it and speak to him daily... Pet him hourly and call him "stick in the rear". However, my vagina says I have no penis. So... Back off... U ... grrrrr .... Idiot.... I hate u
shett eater in bloodline

Old Fort, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 7, 2013
 
useless bunch

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
My weenie? Seriously... IF I had a weenie... I'd paint a face on it and speak to him daily... Pet him hourly and call him "stick in the rear". However, my vagina says I have no penis. So... Back off... U ... grrrrr .... Idiot.... I hate u
LMFAO!

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and say something nice to me sh!t head.
I love you, I'll kill you you bitch...
Stick in the rear

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 7, 2013
 
You seem to have an answer to everybody's problem on here,but have to go to a shrink to solve yours. What's up with that?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 7, 2013
 
Stick in the rear wrote:
You seem to have an answer to everybody's problem on here,but have to go to a shrink to solve yours. What's up with that?
Do you really want me to call you out mother f%cker?

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 7, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really want me to call you out mother f%cker?
I do, I do....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 7, 2013
 
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>I do, I do....
Alright, WTHC, you fruit cake... You are my cyber BFF (yup, I know how silly that sounds, but you asked for it)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 7, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really want me to call you out mother f%cker?
But Stick in the Rear, I will f^k you up if you mess with me... I know who you are.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, WTHC, you fruit cake... You are my cyber BFF (yup, I know how silly that sounds, but you asked for it)
Did you just call me your butt f*cking friend... Damn it, it was just that one time...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 7, 2013
 
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just call me your butt f*cking friend... Damn it, it was just that one time...
Oh... I went there...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 7, 2013
 
Stick in the rear wrote:
You seem to have an answer to everybody's problem on here,but have to go to a shrink to solve yours. What's up with that?
If you have an issue...
Call me.
Cause I'm more than ready.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 8, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Stick in the Rear, I will f^k you up if you mess with me... I know who you are.
I wanna kno who it is?

Since: Mar 13

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 8, 2013
 
Well clue us in 7;-)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 8, 2013
 
Lumbee Lady wrote:
Well clue us in 7;-)
Clue me in Lumbee

Since: Mar 13

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 8, 2013
 
Hey I will ok ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Policeman Teddy Lawing 3 min homer 8
Sheriff Department Budget 44 min Phil Ricker 30
ROE lets Veterans down at VA mountain home 52 min Letting Veterans down 34
looking for some big tits to have fun with (Jan '11) 52 min someone 64
Two Hour EXECUTION TN next 1 hr FriendofDog 7
Punish Poverty JESUS would 1 hr FriendofDog 25
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr someone 268
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 4 hr praying 25
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 5 hr Sunshine 126
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 5 hr Poor Newport 191
Lost respect for GPD 9 hr Dr Wu 28
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••