GVDC one out of four marrages fail SL...

GVDC one out of four marrages fail SL UTS GONE wild

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

TishMaloan

Kingsport, TN

#1 Dec 1, 2013
It happen to me and many others to much time and too many beds available after all 40 hours per week you get to know people and how big they are lol .
Big D

Charlotte, NC

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Machea Scott is a GVDC slut. Actually just a slut in general and it smells. Never again.
States

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2013
Big D wrote:
Machea Scott is a GVDC slut. Actually just a slut in general and it smells. Never again.
Never heard of her?
ZebraDown

Kingsport, TN

#4 Dec 3, 2013
smells like a divorce factory and state make work project paid for by your taxes . Hawk approves
States

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2013
There's no man out there worth messing with. People have too much time on their hands.
just saying

Bennettsville, SC

#7 Dec 3, 2013
its everywhere.. not just greene valley
Awesome O

Kingsport, TN

#8 Dec 3, 2013
Nothing wrong with having fun while getting paid.
Tatrucksrepair

Kingsport, TN

#9 Dec 5, 2013
My ex worked their I found out she had been with every man including her boss in the cottage . I got half her 401 k for those dirty deeds .
truth

Greeneville, TN

#10 Dec 6, 2013
ALL women at gvdc looking for male attention and all the males at gvdc have their egos stroked as such--case in point-- guy in wheel chair clinic?! could he possibly wear more cologne/slut bait?

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11 Dec 6, 2013
truth wrote:
ALL women at gvdc looking for male attention and all the males at gvdc have their egos stroked as such--case in point-- guy in wheel chair clinic?! could he possibly wear more cologne/slut bait?
Wrong! Not "All". Speak for yourself. I would also like to add that to much cologne/parfume on anyone anywhere is nasty. Peeps don't take a bath in it.
LayLowFornicatio n

Kingsport, TN

#12 Dec 12, 2013
truth wrote:
I know its a GDVC thing to ask it while on the state make work payroll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment 14 min You know whot 20
Deleted when the truth comes out :) 18 min Atayuraho 39
Gas tax increase 39 min Itsme33 18
Work boots 41 min millianaire 2
Old Rude Man at OK Tobacco Outlet 43 min Tired of disrespect 1
who's having a trump party this friday??? 2 hr Itsme33 13
I only hang with guys because its less Drama 3 hr A whorenamed Tara 1

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance