Who all has lasted with their highschool love

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Wants to know

Charlotte, NC

#1 Mar 2, 2013
How many ppl in greeneville have been with their love since highschool??? I dont want any negative comments or bashing going on!!! Just curios as to who was lucky enough to hang on to childhood love and keep it going.... Please specify as to how many years you have actually been together. Name names or don't it really doesn't matter.
not me

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Not Rachelle&Jesse lol
heisamazing

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2013
15 years now, he is the best!
Naxt

Orlando, FL

#4 Mar 2, 2013
I didn't last but it was the most purest...
Se7en

Charlotte, NC

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Today is actually my seventeen year anniversary! I was 17 when we married... I love him so crazy much...

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#6 Mar 2, 2013
I've got you beat... I'm still with my grade school crush been together 20 years now...

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#7 Mar 2, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
I've got you beat... I'm still with my grade school crush been together 20 years now...
Well I did have a little fling with my teacher in highschool...

And I also failed to mention that me and my sister were homeschooled...
Se7en

Charlotte, NC

#8 Mar 2, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I did have a little fling with my teacher in highschool...
And I also failed to mention that me and my sister were homeschooled...
Lol that's why I like u so much... just too damn funny ;) gratz on 20 btw!

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that's why I like u so much... just too damn funny ;) gratz on 20 btw!
Thank you, thank you.. I'll be here all week...
Se7en

Charlotte, NC

#10 Mar 2, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, thank you.. I'll be here all week...
Counting on it ;)
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Polygamy ilegal so had to break it off with Ronnie, Rocky,Rick,Mike,Roger,Johnnie, Noel,Larry,Tony,Timand Alex. Lucky i was only in high school 4 years.
Wants to know

Charlotte, NC

#12 Mar 2, 2013
I'm so happy to hear all the great long lasting relationships!! Congrats to all and I hope you have many many more happy years to come!!!!
Transplant

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Wants to know wrote:
How many ppl in greeneville have been with their love since highschool??? I dont want any negative comments or bashing going on!!! Just curios as to who was lucky enough to hang on to childhood love and keep it going.... Please specify as to how many years you have actually been together. Name names or don't it really doesn't matter.
Together for 32 years, married for the last 24. Still completely happy, even with two teenagers in the house! I don't think it will ever change!
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Se7en wrote:
Today is actually my seventeen year anniversary! I was 17 when we married... I love him so crazy much...
that is so cool. Congrats
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, thank you.. I'll be here all week...
i got a $20.00 to stick in ur underwear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheel tax 15 min Reclaim rights 85
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 22 min gail 7
What is your favorite poem? 1 hr Alex Nicole 102
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Bree_Z 5,518
DTR Cheating Spouses 1 hr crystal 10
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Alex Nicole 540
Foreign Objects 1 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 15
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 1 hr happens daily 94
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 3 hr English Bob 13
your first love 4 hr outtabelton 132
Well, there went that one... Tue TROLL BUFFET 655
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton
Yahoo! Sports12:11 PM
Cam Newton a surprise performer in Panthers practice
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports