First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
With an asshole here...A cock smooch there...He's a prick, there's a dick...Son of a b!tch you make me sick.
I take it you're offended?

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2013
A big fck you to those who don't like me. B!tches, I wont lose any sleep over it. That's a fact!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I take it you're offended?
Nope, though it isn't very nice, it is quite catchy.
split personality

Greer, SC

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Not too sure that it has a lot to do with not liking you. More like it's difficult to follow your bipolar tendencies.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Applause!!!!!!! Standing ovation!

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2013
split personality wrote:
Not too sure that it has a lot to do with not liking you. More like it's difficult to follow your bipolar tendencies.
LMAO! So you it could be I'm bipolar? I do have 13 different personalities an some times more than one comes out to play together ;)

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 16, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO! So you it could be I'm bipolar? I do have 13 different personalities an some times more than one comes out to play together ;)
So do those 13 personalities tend to post under 13 different screen names. I'm just messin with ya, don't go all bipolar on me. I just got done reading the other thread about who posts under what name! ;)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
So do those 13 personalities tend to post under 13 different screen names. I'm just messin with ya, don't go all bipolar on me. I just got done reading the other thread about who posts under what name! ;)
If you listen to that person you would think so lol. So tired of that bullshit drama from that lil cyber bully gang of thugs lol

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#11 Mar 16, 2013
Know what I think it is? Guilty conscience. They get on here posting under different names so they assume others do it too. I use one name to say whatever it is I need to say. People may not like it but I'm not fake.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 16, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> If you listen to that person you would think so lol. So tired of that bullshit drama from that lil cyber bully gang of thugs lol
Ooooo! Yes! I've never been a "thug" before!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 16, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Know what I think it is? Guilty conscience. They get on here posting under different names so they assume others do it too. I use one name to say whatever it is I need to say. People may not like it but I'm not fake.
I do guilty stuff all the time but my conscience feels fine...
Dumazz

Johnson City, TN

#14 Mar 16, 2013
Way to play it off NOT!! Quit talkin to your self!!
Dumazz...

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 16, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Know what I think it is? Guilty conscience. They get on here posting under different names so they assume others do it too. I use one name to say whatever it is I need to say. People may not like it but I'm not fake.
Just seems like a misunderstanding where feelings were involved. Most on here are rather eager to apologize if they've offended one another. Kiss and make up already!

“Warning; Foul Language Used..”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 16, 2013
I was reading it myself. Bro women will always take up for other women when there's a guy involved so I wouldn't sweat it. You can see that word woman is hurt by the rejection. Anybody who reads the whole thread can see it. She's a scorned woman LoL. Don't expect any of those other people posting with her to ever agree but its clear as this alaskan water to somebody on the outside looking in.

What part of G'ville you from? I lived there up until 4 yrs ago. Moved here with my job. Kind of miss it but then again nothing there to miss. Well my familys still there. Why I'm on these threads. My sister had me come read one about this ex on mine. She's went down hill bad if you believe all that's on here about her LoL

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2013
An here they come lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 16, 2013
SeCuRiTy ThReAt wrote:
I was reading it myself. Bro women will always take up for other women when there's a guy involved so I wouldn't sweat it. You can see that word woman is hurt by the rejection. Anybody who reads the whole thread can see it. She's a scorned woman LoL. Don't expect any of those other people posting with her to ever agree but its clear as this alaskan water to somebody on the outside looking in.
What part of G'ville you from? I lived there up until 4 yrs ago. Moved here with my job. Kind of miss it but then again nothing there to miss. Well my familys still there. Why I'm on these threads. My sister had me come read one about this ex on mine. She's went down hill bad if you believe all that's on here about her LoL
What's her name, Greeneville reject?

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just seems like a misunderstanding where feelings were involved. Most on here are rather eager to apologize if they've offended one another. Kiss and make up already!
I would literally rather be shot in the head than to be friends with people like this.

“Warning; Foul Language Used..”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Mar 16, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's her name, Greeneville reject?
nunya! Know her?

“Warning; Foul Language Used..”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 16, 2013
Ill not play childish games.

Good luck uneducated hick

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#22 Mar 16, 2013
Can't say I blame you. Later guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I got fer Christas 14 min Shemp Sharpe 0
What does Christmas mean to you? 14 min csmaven 10
baileyton police dept. 14 min robert 23
***** last post wins ***** 30 min Alex Nicole 592
On the 1st day of Christmas 1 hr From Jenny xoxo 27
Principal at Mosheim 1 hr oh lawd 78
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 1 hr whothehellcares 18
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 1 hr southern jock 272
Is Greene County inbred? 6 hr Mary Kresmus 37
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... Wed From Jenny xoxo 154
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:58PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Colts vs. Titans
NBC Sports 8:22 AM
Falcons cut LB James Anderson on Christmas Eve
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims