Furniture More Important Than Kids

Furniture More Important Than Kids

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Angry Taxpayer

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 19, 2013
I have heard several teachers talking about Central Office buying some heavy duty expensive furniture that had to cost a small fortune. They said it was real heavy duty wood.

I also heard that school's have had budget cuts through not being able to buy text books and other things. Does anyone know if this is true?

I think it is a shame if money meant for our kids was taken from them so Dr. Kirk could have new furniture.

Can someone find out for me?

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Angry Taxpayer wrote:
I have heard several teachers talking about Central Office buying some heavy duty expensive furniture that had to cost a small fortune. They said it was real heavy duty wood.
I also heard that school's have had budget cuts through not being able to buy text books and other things. Does anyone know if this is true?
I think it is a shame if money meant for our kids was taken from them so Dr. Kirk could have new furniture.
Can someone find out for me?
'I have heard,' is information based on rumor and hearsay. As for 'finding out,' what prevents you from doing the investigative work yourself?
Angry Taxpayer

Greeneville, TN

#3 Aug 19, 2013
I heard teachers talking about it. I don't know how to find out.
haha

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2013
A truck driver told me he had just delivered textbooks to "all the schools" about 2 weeks ago. So someone is getting new books.(I don't know if it was city and/or county?)
carl edwards

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Aug 20, 2013
I heard these teachers are all collecting welfare and foodstamps, as if their salary and huge pension benefits weren't enough. Some of these teachers might even be homosexual or black.

WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO

Time for christians to wake up, overthrow the government. Overthrow these overpaid union teachers who sit around all day collecting a check. All they do is lazy, that's what it is. These teachers pass out the ansnwers to the exams so they aren't even teaching.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#6 Aug 20, 2013
I heard Topix was a reputable website. I heard that it was fair and focused.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#7 Aug 20, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
I heard these teachers are all collecting welfare and foodstamps, as if their salary and huge pension benefits weren't enough. Some of these teachers might even be homosexual or black.
WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO
Time for christians to wake up, overthrow the government. Overthrow these overpaid union teachers who sit around all day collecting a check. All they do is lazy, that's what it is. These teachers pass out the ansnwers to the exams so they aren't even teaching.
Redundant, repetitious, and juvenile--AGAIN! Everyone gets it through your posts: You're a delusional, Bible-thumping, intolerant, homophobic, right-wing, racial bigot. Did I miss anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singles 2 min Lol 9
Dakota Access halted, will be rerouted! 7 min Cam Weber 1
Kohlrabi on Kohlrabi 8 min OMG 21
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 10 min OMG 25
The "popular vote" 15 min OMG 49
Another factory gets sweet deal from Trump 38 min make amorica dumb... 13
why are men so selfish 39 min ouchie 14

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance