First Prev
of 3
Next Last
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#41 Apr 21, 2013
EnglandPunk wrote:
Heard on the news lastnight about this...the lady wasn't stabbed and no her fingers weren't cut off....the lady was shoved down and had a gash on her forehead and it didn't even say that dude got away with anything! Greeneville Druggies are robbing people blind...they need a wake up call and a good dose of 'Whoop Ass'.....no jail time...we're just footing that bill....Whoop Ass and dig a hole!!!
I totally agree. Hell, cut their fingers off!! That would solve a lot of problems.
ex Taco bell employee

Denver, NC

#42 Apr 22, 2013
SUNNY911 wrote:
We do have a right to know! So why haven't there been any reports about this? I must keep n mind that this is topix and don't believe what I read here. Someone is running around cutting fingers off little old ladies?
There was a decapitated head found next to the old taco bell and that was never in the papers
what

Niota, TN

#43 Apr 22, 2013
Heeler wrote:
The lady this story concerns is a cancer patient, that being said it as someone who knows her or some of her family that is responsible. I know the womans name an the names of certain suspects but I will keep it to myself an hope the police do there job. They knew she had meds for her cancer, the exact reason for the break in. Should be a lesson learned people, in these days an times be careful of the information you divulge to people.
So do you know if they caught the person that done it to her if it was family? Im not asking a name but can you please tell me the age of the person that might be responsible? The paper said there was 2 robberies but it didnt say what day the 62 year old woman was broken into. Please clarify some of this for me. Thanks.
true story

Mooresboro, NC

#44 Apr 23, 2013
This is a true story because I know her niece! How about praying for her and her family instead of talking trash?
no doubt

Greeneville, TN

#45 Apr 23, 2013
I am her neighbor she is still in the icu in Johnson city in critical condition pray for her
who

United States

#46 Apr 25, 2013
no doubt wrote:
I am her neighbor she is still in the icu in Johnson city in critical condition pray for her
Did they find out who done it?
anon

Duluth, GA

#47 Apr 25, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Did they find out who done it?
I heard that the cops were looking for Travis Dunbar, that he was the person responsible. ;)
this one

Shelbyville, TN

#48 Apr 25, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that the cops were looking for Travis Dunbar, that he was the person responsible. ;)
This one? http://easttennesseemugshots.com/2012/05/30/d...
info

Greeneville, TN

#49 Apr 28, 2013
If this is the person they are suspecting of committing this crime, he robbed someone I know about a week ago of $600. He has since left town supposedly but is still texting the person I know that he robbed and is threatening to come back here with his "boys" and kill my friend. This guy needs to be in prison for a very long time if he did this to that lady. Will check into this to see if it is the same person they are looking for!
u know

Chicago, IL

#50 Apr 28, 2013
Heeler wrote:
I hear they even cut her fingers off to get her rings??
I live by this lady its a chance u take when u sell pill she always has traffic in and out and when u sell pills u have to deal with sick people
lmfao

Greeneville, TN

#51 Apr 29, 2013
this one wrote:
He needs a nose job bad.
lmfao

Greeneville, TN

#52 Apr 29, 2013
u know wrote:
<quoted text>I live by this lady its a chance u take when u sell pill she always has traffic in and out and when u sell pills u have to deal with sick people
Are you serious? There I was feeling sorry for this woman and she's a pill dealer? fml
heeler

Greeneville, TN

#53 May 3, 2013
She is a dead pill dealer now. Can you say 2nd degree murder??
Country girl

Gaffney, SC

#54 Aug 11, 2013
Would any body know the old woman name I heard this women I knew died found out about it today does anybody know if her last name was Mullins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite poem? 2 min Trunketeer 92
Foreign Objects 4 min Veronica 11
What is your favorite sculpture? 25 min Dr Wu 4
***** last post wins ***** 38 min Kohlrabi 539
Hang 7 39 min Dr Wu 12
DTR Cheating Spouses 49 min Kohlrabi 9
Salad Tossing 56 min Kohlrabi 21
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 1 hr English Bob 13
your first love 1 hr outtabelton 132
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 15 hr Ignorance 93