First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#1 Apr 20, 2013
I hear they even cut her fingers off to get her rings??

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Good thing I wasn't in the area.
What

Greeneville, TN

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Heeler wrote:
I hear they even cut her fingers off to get her rings??
Did this really happen or is this just a troll making up stuff?
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Straight from the police officers mouth. They were swarming the White House road yesterday evening looking for the people responsible. Some woman that lives on the hill off the Baileton road access from the bypass.
What

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Why is there nothing on WGRV or Greeneville Sun about it?
wghs

Greeneville, TN

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Keep in mind this woman has family and no it's not in the news due to them trying to catch who done this! The lady was very sick before this and it takes a llow life piece of trash to do this to a elderly defenseless woman!
Helper

Matthews, NC

#7 Apr 20, 2013
both my widowed neeigbor ladies got trailers and campers and mower stold, they are experenced burglars, they prey on old women
What

Greeneville, TN

#8 Apr 20, 2013
But is the cutting her fingers off true?

Someone needs to be put 6ft under if this is true!
What

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 20, 2013
I think the people in Greeneville are going have to get together and put a stop to these thieves. The police and the judges are just not getting the job done, they're to worried about making a dollar than putting an end to it.

And then you got these bleeding heart people, that say as Christians we are supposed to forgive and help them.! guy on My Greeneville is saying jails are to rough on criminals now and that putting them out working is to hard on them. He said humans can't work 12 hr days. Really? I worked more than 12 hour days for about 15 years. I think I'm just human?

And sick of hearing people say we need to help get them off drugs, not punish them for being thieves. Until laws are changed that stop the doctors from feeding the pills to people, you can forget getting them off drugs.

We need stronger punishment, not more probation.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Bless her heart........lowlife scum that's what they are. A waste of space and air!
wghs

Greeneville, TN

#11 Apr 20, 2013
What wrote:
But is the cutting her fingers off true?

Someone needs to be put 6ft under if this is true!
Yes
wghs

Greeneville, TN

#12 Apr 20, 2013
What wrote:
I think the people in Greeneville are going have to get together and put a stop to these thieves. The police and the judges are just not getting the job done, they're to worried about making a dollar than putting an end to it.

And then you got these bleeding heart people, that say as Christians we are supposed to forgive and help them.! guy on My Greeneville is saying jails are to rough on criminals now and that putting them out working is to hard on them. He said humans can't work 12 hr days. Really? I worked more than 12 hour days for about 15 years. I think I'm just human?

And sick of hearing people say we need to help get them off drugs, not punish them for being thieves. Until laws are changed that stop the doctors from feeding the pills to people, you can forget getting them off drugs.

We need stronger punishment, not more probation.
I agree!!
wghs

Greeneville, TN

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Yes the comment about the fingers are true! I agree with the comments posted. Need more punishment for bad guys.
please

Greeneville, TN

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Do you know where this took place? That 'hill'
is Raymond Rd.
heeler

Greeneville, TN

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Believe if I was the Sheriff, Judge, or anybody in law enforcement I would be up the Governor and Senators ass to get these so called DOCTORS behind bars. That is if I gave a crap which evidently none of them here in Greene County do. Everyone needs to remember this come election time!!!
Insanity

Greeneville, TN

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Idk if any of this is true or not, but I'm going to report it to WJHL to see if they will investigate into this. I would urge more people to report also, to make sure the Greeneville police stays on their toes. Sometimes if they run out of leads, they will just file it away.

Did this happen in the city limits?
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#17 Apr 20, 2013
heeler wrote:
Believe if I was the Sheriff, Judge, or anybody in law enforcement I would be up the Governor and Senators ass to get these so called DOCTORS behind bars. That is if I gave a crap which evidently none of them here in Greene County do. Everyone needs to remember this come election time!!!
"To Serve and Protect" is no more, it has became a business and with everybody addicted to pills, Business is Good and pockets are getting lined.
just sayin

Greeneville, TN

#18 Apr 20, 2013
This town is full of idiots using those fn bath salts and pills, seriously people beware of these dumba**es. I saw 2 people in the last week just stopping at one of the stores on Church Street to pick up cigs and get gas. They act like they are paranoid schizophrenics. Just heard on the scanner yesterday that they were bringing in one of the idiots and said "be advised he is coming down off bath salts". All I can say is if you suspect someone is on this sh*t stay far away. Google the effects of this sh*t, it makes people seriously crazy, and once addicted you might as well forget it their brain will be fried. I don't think people realize how much of this drug is here in our neighborhoods and they will do whatever it takes to get more....SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY!
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 20, 2013
I think it should be legal to shoot a convicted thief in the head, but hey that's Just Me.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#20 Apr 20, 2013
Im thinking getting mid-evil on them would get the point across much better, especially in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should there ever be a woman president 9 min Really a woman pr... 1
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min WTSenior 150,797
We must repent as a nation the only way 20 min Hope 21
tonya bowman is cheating 1 hr Duke 8
JIM old man HASLAM is wreck in Knoxville TN in ... 1 hr DUI JimHaslam 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Melissa1333 4,250
Word Woman 4 hr ---Word Woman--- 132
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 6 hr resident 68
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 13 hr jamie smiles 42
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 14 hr Booger 49
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs