mama loves her kids

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Is there a dress code for teachers? My daughter came home telling me how some od the teachers dress and i was shocked. Our kids have dress code but yet the teachers can wear the stuff they cant? Is that a double standard? Any comments on this? Any input?
dirty eyes

Kingsport, TN

#3 Sep 6, 2013
mama loves her kids wrote:
Is there a dress code for teachers? My daughter came home telling me how some od the teachers dress and i was shocked. Our kids have dress code but yet the teachers can wear the stuff they cant? Is that a double standard? Any comments on this? Any input?
Which school is this at?
mama loves her kids

Rock Hill, SC

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like your kid has lied to you again.
For your information my kids don't lie and i have been in that school for open house and other events. I have seen myself at times what the teachers wear.
mama loves her kids

Rock Hill, SC

#6 Sep 6, 2013
One od high schools but i have seen teachers in elememtary that would break dress code
carl edwards

Macon, GA

#7 Sep 6, 2013
The problem with these teachers is that they are government employees who collect union benefits, which means that most of them are self-entitled, self-centered, and out of touch with people who work for a living. A lot of teachers nowadays are child molestors.

Teachers just sit around all day collecting a check. And molesting your little kids.

If I were you, I would take your kids out of public school and homeschool them instead. You know what is best for your kids, some ditzy bimbo with a "masters in education" standing in front of a classroom teching 50 children is not going to give your kids the attention they need to learn.

Homeschool, teach them what they need to know to be prepared for life: bible, discipline, work ethic. Those are the only things that matter anymore, and you won't find those in public schools anyway.
Storm Cloud

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Sep 6, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
The problem with these teachers is that they are government employees who collect union benefits, which means that most of them are self-entitled, self-centered, and out of touch with people who work for a living. A lot of teachers nowadays are child molestors.
Teachers just sit around all day collecting a check. And molesting your little kids.
If I were you, I would take your kids out of public school and homeschool them instead. You know what is best for your kids, some ditzy bimbo with a "masters in education" standing in front of a classroom teching 50 children is not going to give your kids the attention they need to learn.
Homeschool, teach them what they need to know to be prepared for life: bible, discipline, work ethic. Those are the only things that matter anymore, and you won't find those in public schools anyway.
You and theangryguy sound a lot alike. Different beliefs but same attitude.
I love my kids too

Greeneville, TN

#9 Sep 6, 2013
mama loves her kids wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information my kids don't lie and i have been in that school for open house and other events. I have seen myself at times what the teachers wear.
I believe you, Actually my husband and I had that talk a few weeks ago after we went to an open house.
yeah ok

Knoxville, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2013
For your information every child lies!!!
So for you to come on here stating yours does not just made this post out to be you looking for drama.

You're worried about what teachers can wear when there are other things to be worrying about.
mama loves her kids

Bennettsville, SC

#13 Sep 6, 2013
yeah ok wrote:
For your information every child lies!!!
So for you to come on here stating yours does not just made this post out to be you looking for drama.
You're worried about what teachers can wear when there are other things to be worrying about.
Not every child lies..my kids are raised in a good christian home and i habe no doubt my child doesnt lie to me. We have a great relationship. And for the one who said she was jealous is full of crap. There is a double standard. It happens alot.
mama loves her kids

Newton, NC

#14 Sep 6, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well do tell us. What are they wearing that is so bad? I see them all the time and have never seen anything inappropriate.
Students cannot wear leggings with tops over them. They cannot wear anything sleeveless. Teachers have been seen wearing both. Students must wear shorts or dresses that are two inches below their fingertips but yet a teacher can wear a short skirt and nothing is said. So like i said..double standard..
yeah ok

Greeneville, TN

#15 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah your children don't lie , that makes you a liar as well...
If you're so damned worried about what teachers are wearing home school your little brats.
Saves you the aggravation of worrying about why adults can do one thing and children can't.
Cat Turd

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2013
mama loves her kids wrote:
<quoted text>
Students cannot wear leggings with tops over them. They cannot wear anything sleeveless. Teachers have been seen wearing both. Students must wear shorts or dresses that are two inches below their fingertips but yet a teacher can wear a short skirt and nothing is said. So like i said..double standard..
You are mad because your kids can't wear booty shorts?Teachers aren't your kids competition. You have sex in your bedroom so the kids should be allowed in theirs? Grow up.Don't sweat the peddy.pet the sweaty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Govenor Pat McCrory defeated! 7 min true 15
declaration of survival 21 min Really 59
News Corker Applauds Unanimous Supreme Court Ruling ... (Jul '14) 2 hr Cam Weber 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr just me 10,505
Another factory gets sweet deal from Trump 3 hr Cam Weber 39
Child Support screwing over men!!! (Dec '10) 5 hr RedHood 382
Chris&Rachael Chandley (Jul '12) 6 hr beastmode 10
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 16 hr OMG 34

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages