FTW

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2014
Where is that piece of crap now and are they EVER going to make him pay for all the hell he has put people through?
SHETT EATER IN BLOODLINE

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2014
FTW wrote:
Where is that piece of crap now and are they EVER going to make him pay for all the hell he has put people through?
take a pill and go back to bed you low life DEADBEAT MF you deserved it Robbie was a good cop
Mynegro

Huntersville, NC

#3 Feb 6, 2014
Robbie is a biotch nobody liked him he alway dirty akwYs will be
Who Dat

Mohawk, TN

#5 Feb 6, 2014
This question was asked and answered before. There is a guy n town who looks like him but is taller . Morgan is incarcerated n a Fed pen n Florida.
heeler

Forest City, NC

#6 Feb 6, 2014
SHETT EATER IN BLOODLINE wrote:
<quoted text>take a pill and go back to bed you low life DEADBEAT MF you deserved it Robbie was a good cop
Just like you was a good honest firefighter.
FTW

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2014
SHETT EATER IN BLOODLINE wrote:
<quoted text>take a pill and go back to bed you low life DEADBEAT MF you deserved it Robbie was a good cop
YOU don't know ME so you have no clue. It's obvious by the way you express yourself that you are just like him. You hold yourself high up there and judge everyone else as dirt. Take one of your own pills and wash out your dirty mouth. I will never let it rest on that piece of crap that you uphold. I hope to see the day HE gets raped in jail over and over in every hole he has HA HA HA
clueless

Greeneville, TN

#8 Feb 7, 2014
I thought he was in prison?
notfromaroundher e

Greeneville, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2014
clueless wrote:
I thought he was in prison?
See Who Dat comment above.
meeeeee

Morganton, NC

#10 Feb 18, 2014
Who Dat wrote:
This question was asked and answered before. There is a guy n town who looks like him but is taller . Morgan is incarcerated n a Fed pen n Florida.
If you call working on a farm picking oranges for $10 an hour and have your wife and kids visit on the weekend being in a fed pen then everyone that gets sent to fed prisons would like to go there he works for a judge that owns it. NOW THAT'S GREENE COUNTY JUSTICE!!!!! That came straight from his dads mouth. Not hear say or rumor. If its a lie his dad told it.
Thats Right

Lancaster, SC

#11 Mar 1, 2014
meeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>If you call working on a farm picking oranges for $10 an hour and have your wife and kids visit on the weekend being in a fed pen then everyone that gets sent to fed prisons would like to go there he works for a judge that owns it. NOW THAT'S GREENE COUNTY JUSTICE!!!!! That came straight from his dads mouth. Not hear say or rumor. If its a lie his dad told it.
I heard the same thing. His dad has told several people that.
gott that right

Columbus, NC

#12 Mar 16, 2014
meeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>If you call working on a farm picking oranges for $10 an hour and have your wife and kids visit on the weekend being in a fed pen then everyone that gets sent to fed prisons would like to go there he works for a judge that owns it. NOW THAT'S GREENE COUNTY JUSTICE!!!!! That came straight from his dads mouth. Not hear say or rumor. If its a lie his dad told it.
Anyone can go down there and see that its the truth. Don't know why they are trying to hide that hes not really being punished. Greene COUNTY takes care of its own. Lol
Bosshoggmustgo

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 16, 2014
FTW wrote:
In bed with his bestie Boss HOGG himself! Are we really going to let this piece of crap back in office for another term?
#NO MORE BOSS HOGG STEVE BURNS#
What a JOKE

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 18, 2014
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the same thing. His dad has told several people that.
Robert Morgan is a lazy, lying pos. He will tell anything to make his bastard son look good! If you get your information from Robert, then you have no information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War against democrats 37 min Hope 2
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 48 min miss tuffet 149,405
Do u thirst 1 hr Hope 1
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 3 hr ruitan 23
Drug task force 3 hr handicapped 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 4,061
NFL goodell vs ray rice 5 hr veteran 6
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 5 hr Victim 30
Linda Kirk + furniture... 7 hr haha 13
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE