United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

There was a motorcycle verses car wreck on hwy 107. Anyone know who it was and if they are ok. I hope everyone is ok and will be praying for them.
MOM

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

one person was killed and another injured

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

People driving 107 is dangerous.
Anonymous

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Mom I think your talking about the wreck that just happened yesterday on Saturday July 7th. The wreck back in June no one got killed. Praying for the families of the terrible wreck yesterday and for the wreck in June also.
Rider

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Anyone know who it was?
So sad

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

It was Randy Jenkins
james

Apex, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I saw the whole thing and i was the first to the scene and the man died. And the women was unconscious and came to with my cousin trying to calm her
Cathy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Were charges filed against the driver who pulled out in front of him? The newspaper didn't say. Sounds like he was 100% to blame.
blue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

just outta curiosity how much would you or anyone for that matter benefit from knowing if charges were filed or not? I swear people are so nosy!
Cathy wrote:
Were charges filed against the driver who pulled out in front of him? The newspaper didn't say. Sounds like he was 100% to blame.
Lol

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

blue wrote:
just outta curiosity how much would you or anyone for that matter benefit from knowing if charges were filed or not? I swear people are so nosy!<quoted text>
Then why are you on here?
Cathy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

It seems like almost every day someone is killed around here by careless drivers! I just hope that law enforcement is doing their job and citing these dangerous drivers. Nosy? I just fear for my own life every time I drive, people around here drive like idiots!
RLT

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

So sad wrote:
It was Randy Jenkins
I was on my bike and saw the accident. I cursed the driver. I am still freaked out. I am so sorry for rider and his passenger, they didnt have a chance to avoid hitting that car. People just dont see us and some dont care! I hope the lady will be OK, I am praying for her.
oook

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

blue wrote:
just outta curiosity how much would you or anyone for that matter benefit from knowing if charges were filed or not? I swear people are so nosy!<quoted text>
I would like to know myself if someone was charged for killing someone.it should carrie the same as if they had used a gun.
krissy hensley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

RLT wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on my bike and saw the accident. I cursed the driver. I am still freaked out. I am so sorry for rider and his passenger, they didnt have a chance to avoid hitting that car. People just dont see us and some dont care! I hope the lady will be OK, I am praying for her.
i was the passenger in that wreck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 min Geeze 8,967
Meth Lab on Peppermint Lane (Jan '13) 19 min Gville resident 159
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 141,224
An APOLOGY from Turd (Jan '13) 43 min Pretend 2 B Normal 12
PROTECT Haslam Billions PILOT/FLYING J 1 hr Pray to save the money 33
HASLAM EBT card in ever low wage pot 1 hr Poverty wage 9
If we had a real newspaper in this town 1 hr Bill Moncier 13
Eddie Overholt arrest question 7 hr Our Problem 37
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 8 hr everyonedies 52
Lost respect for GPD 9 hr Nobody 68
Summer Street 9 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
•••