First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rufus Ruffgut

Kingsport, TN

#25 Nov 16, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Agree with you bout the Carmichael kid, fastest high school player I ever saw.
Yeah that boy could run. The Rollins kid for Fulton is probably just as fast. If you get a chance to go to Fulton Friday you should go. This is actually going to be the state championship game. Whoever wins will win the state.
Jar Head

Corryton, TN

#26 Nov 16, 2013
Rufus Ruffgut wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that boy could run. The Rollins kid for Fulton is probably just as fast. If you get a chance to go to Fulton Friday you should go. This is actually going to be the state championship game. Whoever wins will win the state.
I agree that this is probably the championship game in all reality. I think getting there early is a good plan Rufus because it will be crowded I'm sure and there is not a lot of parking, not safe places to park anyway. Fulton has 3 kids that can really run but the Rollins kid has more speed than anyone on the field typically. It's going to be a great game and I'm really looking forward to it. I hope the weather is decent, don't mind the cold but I hope it is dry. Do you think GHS will be just a little intimidated coming back to Fulton considering what happened last year? If they are that could either work for them or against them. I think if Fulton jumps on them early that the game will be over before half time but if they can keep it close into the 4th quarter who knows what might happen.
Rufus Ruffgut

Kingsport, TN

#27 Nov 16, 2013
Yeah, I agree, GHS will be a little intimidated. Hope the nerves don't mess with them early. That usually goes away after the first hit. This game could be decided by turnovers. I don't think Fulton is good enough to jump on them early. I may be wrong. It won't be the first time. I am divorced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balancing the Greene County Budget by 5% per de... 20 min Truth 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min wowie 152,411
caught my son and his girlfriend.. (Jul '11) 26 min Tom 51
Diane Reed (Mar '14) 31 min wrong answer 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 31 min Jessie Hope 4,559
RAPED by COACH or PREACHER tell us how it effec... 31 min Black nightsOF shame 26
Decent Mobile Home Park? 38 min Greeneville Cares 19
get rid of Robert Sayne 3 hr Release 32

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]