What U gonna by with ur tax refund check?

Created by Shemp Sharpe on Feb 16, 2013

14 votes

Click on an option to vote

drugs

by my babys daddy a gun

by my boyfreend more bling

some cds an dvds

a new bed matress

$2,000 dolla tires for my 200.00 car

Blondie

Mosheim, TN

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Thinking of buying my boyfriend some bling, soon as I figure out what in tarnations it is.
WTF

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Feb 16, 2013
I plan on paying some bills off if Obama don't keep it all for another vacation.
Carl

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Obama sux.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
A cell phone jammer.
critical mass

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 20, 2013
ammo
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
A new pair of socks and a box of tic tacs...that's what i get back ! Jealous anyone????

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Hartford ky lady wrote:
A new pair of socks and a box of tic tacs...that's what i get back ! Jealous anyone????
Depends. Will the socks have the little fuzzy ball on the back like my great grandma used to wear?
hypocrite

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 20, 2013
WTF wrote:
I plan on paying some bills off if Obama don't keep it all for another vacation.
Selective memory.'W' is numero uno vacation-taking president of all time. Spent almost 3 years time on vacation.
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends. Will the socks have the little fuzzy ball on the back like my great grandma used to wear?
omg... I used to have some of those!!! I forgot about them. That's what i need then i could have socks, tic tacs and a new cat toy after i cut the balls off. That last sentence makes men uncomfortable..
Lamont

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2013
anotha gold toof

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 20, 2013
I may take a cruise this spring.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Hartford ky lady wrote:
<quoted text> omg... I used to have some of those!!! I forgot about them. That's what i need then i could have socks, tic tacs and a new cat toy after i cut the balls off. That last sentence makes men uncomfortable..
Why would you let your cat play with his balls after you cut them off? Seems cruel.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you let your cat play with his balls after you cut them off? Seems cruel.
It's okay. Balls have no feelings. At least I don't think they do. I know they have no conscience.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>It's okay. Balls have no feelings. At least I don't think they do. I know they have no conscience.
They are also terrible decision makers. The health clinic can vouch for that.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
They are also terrible decision makers. The health clinic can vouch for that.
That probably explains why my wife had me neutered. My balls are now on display in an egg cup on the mantel.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>That probably explains why my wife had me neutered. My balls are now on display in an egg cup on the mantel.
We petrified mine and use them for marbles. I laugh every time one of the hungry hippos eats one of them.
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Funny funny fluffy balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wjhl news 3 min that azzhole 3
Stevie Scarlett 12 min Needtoknow 7
Tyler Boyd?? (Apr '11) 47 min tlmfb 3
Where is the Jonesboro Flash? 1 hr Trunketeer 30
Charles Manson to marry.... 1 hr Trunketeer 4
Carrie at the Bean Barn 1 hr Trunketeer 21
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... 1 hr Trunketeer 19
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 2 hr Trunketeer 28
Why I get on topix 2 hr Trunketeer 35
wreck 5 hr Trunketeer 14

High Wind Watch for Greene County was issued at November 22 at 12:03PM CST

Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

NFL 2:19PM
Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness
NBC Sports 4:45 AM
Chiefs add Jason Avant, put A.J. Jenkins on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 6:25 AM
Kansas City Chiefs: Signing Jason Avant Won't Make a Big Difference on Offense
Bleacher Report 5:28 PM
Jonathan Stewart Has Underrated Value for Fantasy Playoff Teams