Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Is wondering if it would be easier to become a lesbian and just say fk it to finding a decent man.
Les Beinn

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

thinking out loud wrote:
Is wondering if it would be easier to become a lesbian and just say fk it to finding a decent man.
I think that's what a lot of women do.
Dont forget im awesome

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

thinking out loud wrote:
That would be great if women actually bothered with the decent guy instead of choosing the pilled up drunk cheating unemployed loser all the time. The decent guys never stand a chance. Sad thing is women are so used to being treated like crap that when the decent guy does come along he gets pushed away in favor of the usual p.o.s. guy.
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

OK true, to a point ,the men around here want a pill, crack/ meth using, strung out on something, food stamp getting, boney a$$ women, who would sleep with a log if they thought it lived em..

So it works both ways, I'm not young, not old either, not boney, but not having to worry about earthquakes when I walk..I don't do drugs, don't tolerated em either, I can't stand to be around a drunk.

So maybe it's me I'll just become someone who grows old by herself and deal with it..

So yeah dece
Dont forget im awesome

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

thinking out loud wrote:
OK true, to a point ,the men around here want a pill, crack/ meth using, strung out on something, food stamp getting, boney a$$ women, who would sleep with a log if they thought it lived em..
So it works both ways, I'm not young, not old either, not boney, but not having to worry about earthquakes when I walk..I don't do drugs, don't tolerated em either, I can't stand to be around a drunk.
So maybe it's me I'll just become someone who grows old by herself and deal with it..
So yeah dece
See you when we get to the old folks home. I'll share my pudding with you.
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Dont forget im awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
See you when we get to the old folks home. I'll share my pudding with you.
Deal I'll be the bitter one hogging the bingo chips
HansomeFunnyOutg oing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Any way to get in contact with you?
its all good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

thinking out loud wrote:
So yeah dece
look you guys better thank about jumping in with this girl cause this girls x may go to prison when he sees u two out make it known I will hurt any person I see with this girl she's not perfect her self but I still love her and that makes it dangerous to mess with her I would never hurt her but a male try it

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

its all good wrote:
<quoted text>look you guys better thank about jumping in with this girl cause this girls x may go to prison when he sees u two out make it known I will hurt any person I see with this girl she's not perfect her self but I still love her and that makes it dangerous to mess with her I would never hurt her but a male try it
Good luck... Cause I'm sensing you're girl is looking to jump the fence. I guess you gave it your best shot.
its all good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck... Cause I'm sensing you're girl is looking to jump the fence. I guess you gave it your best shot.
a lot was said was my fault but u know how that goes but she should give some time to heal its been a week as of now I will hurt someone
its all good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
also I have a beautiful little girl with her she wont let me see I guess I really don't want my baby around a man I take care of my little girl very well

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

its all good wrote:
<quoted text>also I have a beautiful little girl with her she wont let me see I guess I really don't want my baby around a man I take care of my little girl very well
That's very sad...
I really don't know the situation so I'm not going to mess with this thread. I hope all goes well.
Bring it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

its all good wrote:
<quoted text>look you guys better thank about jumping in with this girl cause this girls x may go to prison when he sees u two out make it known I will hurt any person I see with this girl she's not perfect her self but I still love her and that makes it dangerous to mess with her I would never hurt her but a male try it
That makes me want to find this girl and doink her just so I can stomp a hole in this clown.
its all good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Bring it wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes me want to find this girl and doink her just so I can stomp a hole in this clown.
I don't thank u really know what u are getting your self in this is a mans game messing with a family u wouldn't have a chance anyway
Bring it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

its all good wrote:
<quoted text>I don't thank u really know what u are getting your self in this is a mans game messing with a family u wouldn't have a chance anyway
I would've replied sooner but I was too busy shaking in fear and wetting myself. When your testicles drop and you actually become a man let me know. Also, if you don't think I stand a chance then I probably have already been there. You should check to see if the kid looks like me or if your "woman" who is trying to turn into a lesbian because you are just awesome tastes like me. Holla!
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

its all good wrote:
Shoot...I'm all over that buddy. I've done got her number.
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

You people wish I was who you are thinking I am.
No baby girl from some crazed dude... no numbers given out... give it up.
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

thinking out loud wrote:
You people wish I was who you are thinking I am.
No baby girl from some crazed dude... no numbers given out... give it up.
Don't worry baby. He just thinks I'm a topix troll. Can't wait to see you again. xxoo
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Oh baby as long as you promise to well you know..
mr obvious

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

thinking out loud wrote:
Oh baby as long as you promise to well you know..
(-; of course I know. Same meeting place?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Skanky 138,712
heather dupree 4 min running 18
Kevin King (Feb '12) 21 min Know 6
suicide on viking mountain 31 min Robert 17
Who has to b payed in ur church? 37 min Wow 3
Smoking - Satan's Favorite Habit For You 52 min Matt Decker 13
Why is Jennifer Cutshaw a complete WITCH 54 min I know 2
did Brian Crawford die?? 58 min Greeneville Girl 39
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 1 hr _Word Woman_ 847
•••
•••
•••
•••