First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Apr 26, 2010
This was in today's Greeneville Sun.

http://www.greenevillesun.com/story/309246

The people who are responsible for this should be locked away for life!

Since: Apr 10

Franklin, TN

#2 Apr 26, 2010
I'm guessing that this was somebody who lost their house to foreclosure or couldn't pay the rent. Nevertheless, for them to leave their animals to die that way is inexcusable!
Patsy

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2010
I bet you that it was a heterosexual that left their animals to die!! Lol. Gays do not mistreat animals...they are not full of hatred like many straight people!!!
Manly Man

Gallatin, TN

#4 Apr 26, 2010
Patsy wrote:
I bet you that it was a heterosexual that left their animals to die!! Lol. Gays do not mistreat animals...they are not full of hatred like many straight people!!!
wtf??????????
Manly Man

Gallatin, TN

#5 Apr 26, 2010
Whatsoever ye do unto the least of these, ye do also unto ME. (Jesus Christ, paraphrased).
White Owl

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2010
Several years ago, our neighbors left their very old cat after they moved. I guess they figured we would provide it a home-which we did. Still it made us angry.

I can't fathom what the people in this Greeneville Sun story did.

I met Emily Johnson (in the linked news article) many years ago. She is a remarkable woman with a great love for animals. These criminals could have contacted her and she would have gladly made arrangements to place these unwanted animals.
bob

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 26, 2010
Ok I have a ? Why do people get so torn up about animals not being fed when there are children in this area who may not eat for days.
Hey

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2010
bob wrote:
Ok I have a ? Why do people get so torn up about animals not being fed when there are children in this area who may not eat for days.
If you know of children being hungry and not fed, you are supposed to report it to Child Services. If you know it and don't report it, you are as guilty as the people starving the kids!! You are violating the law.
Jingle Belle

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 27, 2010
May the person who left the animals to starve share the same demise! There were too many options than to shut them up in a barn.
Timmy

Greeneville, TN

#10 Apr 27, 2010
TIMMYYYY!!!!
discusted in Baileyton

Johnson City, TN

#11 Apr 27, 2010
The womans name is Carol Dorie... I don't think this is her real name.. She worked at Southern Belle restaurant as a waitress but said she was moving back to florida a couple months ago but I am shocked she left her animals like that .. Someone said she was on american's most wanted for murder? baileyton gossip or true...I looked and no one by that name...
I was a Baileyton restaurant a couple days a go and was told of the mayor tommy casteel abusing his dog in the parking lot... kicking him and hitting him with a sti ck ... someone should go ask the second shift cooks about it...THE MAYOR>>>dayum
Hey

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 27, 2010
discusted in Baileyton wrote:
The womans name is Carol Dorie... I don't think this is her real name.. She worked at Southern Belle restaurant as a waitress but said she was moving back to florida a couple months ago but I am shocked she left her animals like that .. Someone said she was on american's most wanted for murder? baileyton gossip or true...I looked and no one by that name...
I was a Baileyton restaurant a couple days a go and was told of the mayor tommy casteel abusing his dog in the parking lot... kicking him and hitting him with a sti ck ... someone should go ask the second shift cooks about it...THE MAYOR>>>dayum
Someone needs to do the same thing to the mayor. Somebody like that doesn't need an animal.
Right

Franklin, TN

#13 Apr 28, 2010
Um mm a neighbor called in a tip after they were dead?
They couldn't have done it while they were alive?
SO that is telling me they watched these animals suffer and to me are just as guilty

“*~Truth Hurts~*”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 28, 2010
the ppl that did that to those animals are sick fuckers!! i hope they get caught n get the hell beat out of them in prison.. cause that is wat u get for animal abuse.. up to two years in prison n that is wat they deserve.. wat if they were shut up n not gave food or water n had to starve to death.. that is just so sad :(
Right

Franklin, TN

#15 Apr 29, 2010
Sweet N Sexi wrote:
the ppl that did that to those animals are sick fuckers!! i hope they get caught n get the hell beat out of them in prison.. cause that is wat u get for animal abuse.. up to two years in prison n that is wat they deserve.. wat if they were shut up n not gave food or water n had to starve to death.. that is just so sad :(
the people that watched it happened are just as guilty and should get the same punishment.
they could have called long before the animals ended up dead.

“*~Truth Hurts~*”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 29, 2010
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
the people that watched it happened are just as guilty and should get the same punishment.
they could have called long before the animals ended up dead.
I agree wit ya..
FYI

Johnson City, TN

#17 May 15, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
This was in today's Greeneville Sun.
http://www.greenevillesun.com/story/309246
The people who are responsible for this should be locked away for life!
I have learned that she worked for Southern Belle Restaurant beside Baileyton School and the owner Sandy Clements(Fodderstack) did not pay her after she had worked for her and Sandy had borrowed 4500.00 from her and never paid her back... I know she loved her animals but when you work you expect to get paid and when you loan money you expect it back...There may be more to this..Sandys father was good friends with Carol and when she left he told he got the minature pony she left there... so he knew she wasnt coming back and took the animal he wanted and left the others..so they are just as responsible . The employees of Southern Belle seems to get the shaft from this woman, because she pays cash and no 1040's she screws her employees and don't pay them... The IRS has levied her cash regrister once and are trying to garnish her pay..(Sandy) I guess what I am saying is I don't think Carol would leave those animals unless someone told her they would take care of them.( Sandy's dad that got the minature horse)He was supposed to be Carol's friend as well as Sandy was.
April

Greeneville, TN

#18 May 18, 2010
Right wrote:
Um mm a neighbor called in a tip after they were dead?
They couldn't have done it while they were alive?
SO that is telling me they watched these animals suffer and to me are just as guilty
Plus, according to the Greeneville Sun:

"Greene County Animal Control had posted a notice on the door of the house on the property indicating that that agency was investigating a complaint of animal cruelty on March 17, Johnson said. A sheriff's department records clerk this morning said Guinn's report apparently had not yet been completed, noting that she found a "complaint card" about the incident but not a completed report."

So why didn't anyone go back to check on this matter since March 17th????
In the know

Fort Campbell, TN

#19 May 18, 2010
April wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, according to the Greeneville Sun:
"Greene County Animal Control had posted a notice on the door of the house on the property indicating that that agency was investigating a complaint of animal cruelty on March 17, Johnson said. A sheriff's department records clerk this morning said Guinn's report apparently had not yet been completed, noting that she found a "complaint card" about the incident but not a completed report."
So why didn't anyone go back to check on this matter since March 17th????
The report hadn't been completed because it was still an open investigation. The animals were already dead when Animal Control first received a complaint on March 17th. The animals didn't die after Animal Control began the investigation.
Mitzi

Gallatin, TN

#20 May 18, 2010
WT said a girl carried a cat to the street and let it go and it got ran over by a car in the street.

Why the hell was a car in the street where a little girl lives?

Dam car. dont make sense to have cars in streets where little girls let go of cats.!

Everyone needs a raise!

Vote to save duh cats.!

Pleese help duh cats!

Oh Please vote for duh no cars in steet rule.

Dem dang cats are everwhear!

Ah poop!WT for county mayor. I think this year Broyles will have a run for his money with WT after his job.Vote WT over Broyles anyday and save duh cats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do women... 7 min postcards r nice 2 10
Steroids &why girls don't love blow up dolls 31 min z0neCrew 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 42 min Agnus 7,922
Jobs for individuals with disabilities 53 min Kohlrabi 9
Stephen Jennings 2 hr curious 32
Sexiest Men at John Deere!! (Dec '10) 2 hr haha 171
Good Churches? 4 hr z0neCrew 8
Marie Osmond in Greeneville 4 hr whothehellcares- 8
Seeking Attention* 8 hr Dixie iron fist 24
tiptons 10 hr Dr Wu 40