he messed me up

AOL

#42 Jan 11, 2012
tnl wrote:
William is not a good hairdresser. He gave me a
perm once and put cream rinse on my hair before perming. Naturally it did not last long.
William sucks he shakes like a dog and cant cut a straight line
he messed me up

AOL

#43 Jan 11, 2012
Jerri wrote:
A few times, they screwed up my hair!
who is they it must be William Mr. Shakey.
owner operator of salon

AOL

#44 Jan 11, 2012
Miss Smoothoperator. First I find it very comical that anyone can post anything on here and put any name they want and go unknown. Ya'll just have your fun, run your mouths and it shows me what simpletons most people really are. I will not post anymore than this. I have better things to do with my life. When I say may GOD BLESS YOU. It comes from my heart. Get a life. I feel honored when you talk about me you are giving someone else a rest.!!! Just always remember when you are pointing your finger at me there are still 3 pointing back at you!!! Theresa
well now

Paducah, KY

#45 Jan 11, 2012
Theresa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we're not calling anyone a fairy f******* f a g g o t!
This thread was called to my attention by a client, I find it humorous. I am flattered that you have nothing better to do then to talk crap about us. Have a fabulous day!! May god bless you!
I don't see how this statement is christian like at all.
owner operator of salon

AOL

#46 Jan 12, 2012
well now wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how this statement is christian like at all.
I normally dont bother with this petty stuff, but really dont appreciate who ever it is making these posts using MY NAME and the NAME OF MY SALON. I find it very childish. why is it when some people seem to constantly have problems in their own life,ex: in and out of relationships, can't keep a job, can't keep friends for any length of time, they always seem to find fault at the other peoples expense and never seem to look in the mirror. How juvenile is a behavior to post things on here and on facebook to make yourself look good and try to run others down. I truly hope you have your fun and one day maybe you can put your big boy pants on and realize that you only make yourself look stupid by your childish behaviors. People that matter in my life know how I am and what I am. It brings to mind that poem about a reason and a season for people in our lives. Enough time wasted for me on this silly stuff.
Yes, this is the REAL THERESA.
Danielle

Salisbury, NC

#47 Jan 13, 2012
owner operator of salon wrote:
<quoted text>
I normally dont bother with this petty stuff, but really dont appreciate who ever it is making these posts using MY NAME and the NAME OF MY SALON. I find it very childish. why is it when some people seem to constantly have problems in their own life,ex: in and out of relationships, can't keep a job, can't keep friends for any length of time, they always seem to find fault at the other peoples expense and never seem to look in the mirror. How juvenile is a behavior to post things on here and on facebook to make yourself look good and try to run others down. I truly hope you have your fun and one day maybe you can put your big boy pants on and realize that you only make yourself look stupid by your childish behaviors. People that matter in my life know how I am and what I am. It brings to mind that poem about a reason and a season for people in our lives. Enough time wasted for me on this silly stuff.
Yes, this is the REAL THERESA.
I agree with you Theresa. I've been going to Theresa for almost 4-5years and never once has she messed up my hair. And just to tell you the truth when I go and get my hair done I want it to look good, Theresa gives me advice and I take it in, never has she been rude, hateful or any other bad word that comes out of your mouth about her. She is a great person and just because somebodys Cheerios got pissed in bright and early doesn't make it right to take it out on someone else. Now let me tell you something else my grandmother passed away yesterday and Theresa ever since she has known about my grandmother has been nothing but nice, courteous , generous wih words of advice , and comforting to me. She didn't have to do that at all but ya know what if this country had more people like her in it maybe just maybe she can turn a$$holes and b!tches like you all into some good down to earth people!.!. This isn't high school and let me just tell ya judge and you will be judged. I feel sorry for pathetic people that has nothing better to do than put good people like Theresa down, it's sad and it just tells me they are jealous because she does have a thriving business and she's had I for years if you don't like it go the f@ck on somewhere else and quit b!tching!!
Shaggy

Johnson City, TN

#48 Jan 13, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> FYI it is apparent that you are blowing smoke out your butt as her hair isnt short and a bob is short the last time I looked. If she cut a piece short in the back duhhh a bob is shor in the back. Yall are pittiful.
You obviously have trouble comprehending what you read...you must be a product of the fabulous Greene County school system. I asked for a bob and got a long shag. FYI a shag hair cut is layered, a bob is not. Do your homework before you run your mouth.
Hairstylist

Fort Campbell, TN

#49 Jan 14, 2012
FYI to both of you, she has a Farrah Fawcett cut, Goldie Hawn had a shag. Oh and a "BOB" can be cut a million different ways, long layers, blunt, angled, fringe, short layers, etc, I could go on forever on that one.
shocked

Kingsport, TN

#50 Jan 15, 2012
Theresa,has done my hair for many years and this post was brought to my attention by a friend.I find this to be very childish to try and ruin someone business..Theresa is a very good hair dresser.Has also done a wonderful job on my hair.Before you post things on here about people you should get all youre facts straight.Someone is upset cause the lost their job and feel their way to get even is put this childish post on here.Once again acting before the think.This is way this whole childish mess get started.someone got upset and reacted in way that caused him to loose his job..THESE ARE THE FACTS !!!!!!Theresa all who knows you knows this is just B.S for a little boy...
hard times

AOL

#51 Jan 16, 2012
I am a hairstylist/owner at yes another salon. I think it is very chidish what you are doing. I personally dont know Teresa, have met in passing, but as a fellow stylist, unfortunately we can't please everyone. we can only do out best. As a stylist I find the biggest problem is communication. I have many people sit in my chair and have no idea what they want and bring you pictures of some hot babe and expect me to make them not only have their hair look like the picture but make them look like picture. Let's see 300#er trying to look like a 110#er. WELL you cant make silk purses out of sows ears!! The point of my post is. IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE THAN SAY NOTHING. Times are tough enough as it so why try to ruin someone because you are a ruination yourself. That is all I have to say.
jamie ramsey

Brentwood, TN

#52 Jan 16, 2012
I would like to say that im not here to gossip or bad mouth anyone but this salon, has one of the worst names i have heard, since living here since june.I have heard its very unprofessional,very dirty, and the owner makes everyone feel unwelcome and gossips about everyone but is nice to their faces.
JOY

Nashville, TN

#53 Jan 16, 2012
A head of time wrote:
William Ball has joined our salon so come get your hair done by thus young man he will make u look fabulous!
FREAKIN QUEER BAIT EAT ME WHERE I BLEED
well now

Paducah, KY

#54 Jan 16, 2012
hard times wrote:
I am a hairstylist/owner at yes another salon. I think it is very chidish what you are doing. I personally dont know Teresa, have met in passing, but as a fellow stylist, unfortunately we can't please everyone. we can only do out best. As a stylist I find the biggest problem is communication. I have many people sit in my chair and have no idea what they want and bring you pictures of some hot babe and expect me to make them not only have their hair look like the picture but make them look like picture. Let's see 300#er trying to look like a 110#er. WELL you cant make silk purses out of sows ears!! The point of my post is. IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE THAN SAY NOTHING. Times are tough enough as it so why try to ruin someone because you are a ruination yourself. That is all I have to say.
Do you think what you said was nice?
Grow up

Fayetteville, NC

#55 Jan 16, 2012
JOY wrote:
<quoted text>FREAKIN QUEER BAIT EAT ME WHERE I BLEED
Grow up! William is a great guy. Maybe things didnt work out for him at the salon, but that is still no reason to make jokes about him. Dont be jealous because he has succeeded and you are probably on welfare.
Been there

Fayetteville, NC

#56 Jan 16, 2012
I use to go to ahead of time salon. William did by hair. I had an instance where I got upset with theresa, but the salon is a great place.
Shaggy

Elizabethton, TN

#57 Jan 17, 2012
hard times wrote:
I am a hairstylist/owner at yes another salon. I think it is very chidish what you are doing. I personally dont know Teresa, have met in passing, but as a fellow stylist, unfortunately we can't please everyone. we can only do out best. As a stylist I find the biggest problem is communication. I have many people sit in my chair and have no idea what they want and bring you pictures of some hot babe and expect me to make them not only have their hair look like the picture but make them look like picture. Let's see 300#er trying to look like a 110#er. WELL you cant make silk purses out of sows ears!! The point of my post is. IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE THAN SAY NOTHING. Times are tough enough as it so why try to ruin someone because you are a ruination yourself. That is all I have to say.
I don't think it is hitting below the belt to be honest about a stylist who did not do what she was asked to do. Hard times have befallen customers as well as hairstylists. If I am going to pay to have my hair styled and the stylist does not do what I ask, I have every right to say so. I work too hard for my money to waste it on someone who can't follow directions.
No clue

Fort Campbell, TN

#58 Jan 17, 2012
Grow up wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up! William is a great guy. Maybe things didnt work out for him at the salon, but that is still no reason to make jokes about him. Dont be jealous because he has succeeded and you are probably on welfare.
succeeded?? mommy and daddy have that covered....
william

Brentwood, TN

#59 Jan 18, 2012
i would like to say this is william and things didnt workout with me working at a head of time but i havent and will not speak down or gossip about their salon, i have better morals and standards but i would like to say that its sad that things cant workout so people have to gossip about me and talk badly of me without the real truth, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs so may god bless those who gossip my name and gossip all you want becuase words are only words
Blondey

Smyrna, TN

#60 Mar 26, 2012
smoothoperator wrote:
<quoted text>
Real professional Teresa. It's always shocking to see vulgarity and cuss words in the same paragraph as the lord's name. Your trash. I wouldn't let you touch me or my hair, I'd be afraid to get dirty, like you.
She does cuss! She ruined my hair, and then cussed because she had to fix it..highly unprofessional
Blondey

Smyrna, TN

#61 Mar 26, 2012
well now wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think what you said was nice?
she ruined my hair once, and i dont want other people to have to go in there and go through that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 10 min curious 79
Favorite Classic Music? 49 min csmaven 2
haunted places here in greeneville and greeneco... (Jun '11) 52 min Karma is a Bit-- 48
Effects from smoking cigarettes 1 hr csmaven 5
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 1 hr Greene Light 15
Why so paranoid? 1 hr csmaven 64
who had the LOUDEST jam back in the day? (Sep '10) 1 hr Memories 25
Feeling lonely for the holidays 4 hr HolyChaos76 129
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 5,580
Principal at Mosheim 10 hr Friend Of 58
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:17PM
Panthers beat Browns 17-13, move into first place - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 1:22 PM
Manziel hurt in Browns loss
Yahoo! Sports 2:23 PM
Cam Newton calls fans 'classless' for cheering Johnny Manziel injury
Yahoo! Sports 3:18 PM
Newton powers Panthers; Steelers, Packers clinch
ESPN 3:52 PM
Newton: 'Classless' to cheer Manziel injury