East TN Mug Shots
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why

Antioch, TN

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Why did they stop posting them on the net?
busted

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Dec 28, 2011
They are still posting. The release schedule last week was wacky and this week seems to be starting out the same so far.

http://easttennesseemugshots.com
http://tnmughshots.com

If you are having a problem viewing, post what you are not able to view and I will look into the problem.
why

Antioch, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2011
The last post for Greene county was Dec. 10th.
correct link

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Dec 28, 2011
Rangerdriver

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Every other county in ET Tn is posting why not Greene County?
busted

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2011
Checking on it now, hope to have an answer for you soon.
Seeking Archive

Corryton, TN

#7 Dec 29, 2011
How far back are the intake reports posted? I'm looking for an early october report and it seems they just started posting late october early november.
busted

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2011
Update: Just received word that Greene County has not been releasing anything to easttennesseemugshots.com . We are trying to get in touch with the person in charge of media releases but not been successful so far. As soon as they resume releasing the records, we will post them.

The website went live Oct 18th and was about 2 weeks from then when we started getting releases from Greene County. The release you are looking for must predate when we first began recieving releases from Greene County.
Wanting the Busted

Johnson City, TN

#9 Dec 30, 2011
My guess is that most likely won't get anymore from Greene County. I know several people that work at the intake center for the Greene County Detention Center and I don't think they are going to pass along the info.
Sniper

Gallatin, TN

#10 Dec 30, 2011
In all seriousness, has anyone looked at the people who are being arrested? Tell me there isnt a DNA issue that connects these people. Look at the trash we have to live around and amongst.
HAMMER TIME

Madison, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2011
Sniper wrote:
In all seriousness, has anyone looked at the people who are being arrested? Tell me there isnt a DNA issue that connects these people. Look at the trash we have to live around and amongst.
You're right. It's time for some ethnic cleansing.
Nope

Kingsport, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2011
Wanting the Busted wrote:
My guess is that most likely won't get anymore from Greene County. I know several people that work at the intake center for the Greene County Detention Center and I don't think they are going to pass along the info.
Since this is public information, I'm not sure they'll have a choice.
Yep

Madison, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2011
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Since this is public information, I'm not sure they'll have a choice.
They don't have to release the pictures.

Especially just so some tabloid can profit from it.
happyday

Johnson City, TN

#14 Dec 30, 2011
What about the freedom of information act? Any attorney's out there want to weigh in?
Whiteness

Glen Allen, VA

#15 Dec 30, 2011
If any of the money made from the busted papers are profits and not donated somehow to somewhere, then I am entitled to likeness compensation.
Nice

Kingsport, TN

#16 Dec 30, 2011
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have to release the pictures.
Especially just so some tabloid can profit from it.
Not sure they can dictate who can and who can't get the information. If this is your reasoning, why is the BUSTED newspaper still getting them? I don't think you can classify the ETMUGSHOTS website as a tabloid.
Yep

Madison, TN

#17 Dec 30, 2011
The names are public record. The photographs are not.
really

Antioch, TN

#18 Dec 30, 2011
Who makes the decision to let them have the pics or not?

I think we should raise h^ll on them to let them out. This is the best thing that has happened to Greeneville.

Now we can keep track of the THIEVES out there.
bustem

Johnson City, TN

#19 Dec 30, 2011
I think the pictures and names should be on a billboard on the bypass if they are convicted of being a thief.
maybe this

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Dec 31, 2011
I heard that the daughter of an editor at The Greeneville Sun was arrested for DUI on Christmas and spent the night in jail. She hit an ambulance that was transporting a patient. Wonder if her photo is in it. It won't be in the paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment 1 hr Itsme33 112
tessa dean 1 hr jerry 28
Amie Swatzell 2 hr Flowers 2
Trump declared January 20th "National Day of Pa... 2 hr Itsme33 3
Why women march? Attention 2 hr Itsme33 12
Alternative lies 2 hr Itsme33 4
Woman BURSTED at Jail!! 4 hr smarterthanu 6
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 11 hr Itsme33 47

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web