Hawkster

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

He is our president after all elected by we the people for four more years .What you Republicans tried during the BUSH years didn't work its time we tried something new .

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

More bullshit, "blame it on Bush", do nothing but create more welfare and entitlement programs while expanding government and the debt to historical levels for the past four years. Liberals talk a good game but that's all they do...talk. Blah, blah, blah...same ole shit, over and over! Time for team Obama and the entire imperialist federal government (Republicans too!) to accept the responsibility they've been entrusted with and DO SOMETHING to fix the damn country already! Sound bites and party propaganda sure as hell isn't getting anything done.
Bush Merits

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

If Bush was such a great leader and President, why will Republicans not embrace him as such? Best I remember he was pretty much ignored by the Republicans in the election.
Hawkster

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Bush Merits wrote:
If Bush was such a great leader and President, why will Republicans not embrace him as such? Best I remember he was pretty much ignored by the Republicans in the election.
yes so true where is the -w- after the election is over his policy lost again .
WombPolice

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

GSP_trpr wrote:
More bullshit, "blame it on Bush", do nothing but create more welfare and entitlement programs while expanding government and the debt to historical levels for the past four years. Liberals talk a good game but that's all they do...talk. Blah, blah, blah...same ole shit, over and over! Time for team Obama and the entire imperialist federal government (Republicans too!) to accept the responsibility they've been entrusted with and DO SOMETHING to fix the damn country already! Sound bites and party propaganda sure as hell isn't getting anything done.
SURPLUS FORWARD yes we blame Bush and his arrogant conservatives ways for the wasted surplus through tax breaks to the rich one unnecessary war -it happen on his watch after all Dems are just in clean up the mess mode surplus later maybe .

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

It kind of feels like President Obamas policy is consummating with us, right up the ass. Before anyone says anything, yes I have had a rolled up economic policy in my ass.
KarlROVE

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Talking about OBAMA CARE mostly its law it will be done one way or another folks .
poor OBAMA

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
It kind of feels like President Obamas policy is consummating with us, right up the ass. Before anyone says anything, yes I have had a rolled up economic policy in my ass.
:-(

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

More like THE SOUTH SHOULD RISE AGAIN. You should have to show a passport to cross the Mason Dixon line.
EmotionalVoter

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

It may have to be made so with force if they don't go along quietly .
no name

Northport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

This "we" didn't vote for him... This "we" don't have a damn thing for "him"
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Hawkster wrote:
He is our president after all elected by we the people for four more years .What you Republicans tried during the BUSH years didn't work its time we tried something new .
consummate means to have sex as in marriage..........yes we have consummated with Obama.........he is screwing all of us
CompromiseHell

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

its going to great when we apply the tax whip to the arrogance of wealthy conservatives .
taxing the rich works

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Its time to pick up the picese and get used to Democrat policy and plans for the next four years .

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

taxing the rich works wrote:
Its time to pick up the picese
What about the rest of the astrological signs?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 min WTSenior 58,305
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min WTSenior 123,667
Bridget Patterson 11 min Nick 3
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 41 min ShadowZ4 134
Krista Kirpactick 1 hr Role play master 12
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr shame 163
you the fcking best 1 hr uneducated hick 71
Greene County Mayor's Race 2 hr Wow 60
Greene County Clerk Race 12 hr hammeR 100
•••

Freeze Watch for Greene County was issued at April 15 at 7:53PM CDT

•••
•••
•••