ITS TIME red states consummate WITH OBAMA POLICY

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Hawkster

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Dec 3, 2012
He is our president after all elected by we the people for four more years .What you Republicans tried during the BUSH years didn't work its time we tried something new .

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 3, 2012
More bullshit, "blame it on Bush", do nothing but create more welfare and entitlement programs while expanding government and the debt to historical levels for the past four years. Liberals talk a good game but that's all they do...talk. Blah, blah, blah...same ole shit, over and over! Time for team Obama and the entire imperialist federal government (Republicans too!) to accept the responsibility they've been entrusted with and DO SOMETHING to fix the damn country already! Sound bites and party propaganda sure as hell isn't getting anything done.
Bush Merits

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 3, 2012
If Bush was such a great leader and President, why will Republicans not embrace him as such? Best I remember he was pretty much ignored by the Republicans in the election.
Hawkster

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Bush Merits wrote:
If Bush was such a great leader and President, why will Republicans not embrace him as such? Best I remember he was pretty much ignored by the Republicans in the election.
yes so true where is the -w- after the election is over his policy lost again .
WombPolice

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Dec 4, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
More bullshit, "blame it on Bush", do nothing but create more welfare and entitlement programs while expanding government and the debt to historical levels for the past four years. Liberals talk a good game but that's all they do...talk. Blah, blah, blah...same ole shit, over and over! Time for team Obama and the entire imperialist federal government (Republicans too!) to accept the responsibility they've been entrusted with and DO SOMETHING to fix the damn country already! Sound bites and party propaganda sure as hell isn't getting anything done.
SURPLUS FORWARD yes we blame Bush and his arrogant conservatives ways for the wasted surplus through tax breaks to the rich one unnecessary war -it happen on his watch after all Dems are just in clean up the mess mode surplus later maybe .

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#6 Dec 4, 2012
It kind of feels like President Obamas policy is consummating with us, right up the ass. Before anyone says anything, yes I have had a rolled up economic policy in my ass.
KarlROVE

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Talking about OBAMA CARE mostly its law it will be done one way or another folks .
poor OBAMA

Charlotte, NC

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
It kind of feels like President Obamas policy is consummating with us, right up the ass. Before anyone says anything, yes I have had a rolled up economic policy in my ass.
:-(

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 5, 2012
More like THE SOUTH SHOULD RISE AGAIN. You should have to show a passport to cross the Mason Dixon line.
EmotionalVoter

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Dec 5, 2012
It may have to be made so with force if they don't go along quietly .
no name

Northport, AL

#11 Dec 6, 2012
This "we" didn't vote for him... This "we" don't have a damn thing for "him"
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nashville, TN

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Hawkster wrote:
He is our president after all elected by we the people for four more years .What you Republicans tried during the BUSH years didn't work its time we tried something new .
consummate means to have sex as in marriage..........yes we have consummated with Obama.........he is screwing all of us
CompromiseHell

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Dec 6, 2012
its going to great when we apply the tax whip to the arrogance of wealthy conservatives .
taxing the rich works

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Its time to pick up the picese and get used to Democrat policy and plans for the next four years .

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#15 Dec 7, 2012
taxing the rich works wrote:
Its time to pick up the picese
What about the rest of the astrological signs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Mississippi gurl 150,456
Should we let ISIS ISIL go all the way to Saudi... 9 min Free Iraq oil 1
HAWK drunk with child in abuse 14 min Wife beater 6
AMERICA needs a mother HILLARY leads the way 25 min Good Times 1
WIFE BEATER THP officer quits HAWK still on job 30 min Fair JusticeNO 2
Obama needs to be seen eating a pork chop 33 min Jeb Bushwacker 1
REPENT for the sins of the Bush year 37 min Iraq war 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr What Dafuq 4,210
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 10 hr resident 65
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 11 hr Bobby 48
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 17 hr www police_gov 41
south greene football 23 hr CampCreeper 70
•••