created by: Phil_is_Right | Feb 8, 2014

Greeneville, TN

65 votes

What does Greene County REALLY think about the gays and lesbians?

Click on an option to vote

  • They are hell-bound (I stand with Phil)
  • They need to get out here (AMEN!)
  • I don't care either way (God cares!)
  • I like them (and I am hell-bound too)
  • I am one (and I am going to BURN)

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 10, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Local Yocal wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that you can't read either.:) lol
What, b/c you went crazy voting this morning?!? Keep trying...lol ;)
blood

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Ok, Phil_, you can fess up now. how early and often did you and your mindless sheep vote the way YOU wanted on an YOUR PURPOSELY DESIGNED AND SKEWED POLL in order to get the desired result? i know one can vote innumerable times daily on any Topix Poll on each occasion one logs on. so do you and so does everyone else on Topix.
Phil_is_Right

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 10, 2014
 
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...a whopping 8 people have voted in your favor (which, in reality, is probably 2 or 3 ppl voting more than once)!!! I knew the population of Greene County was fairly small, but I had no idea that it was THAT small...lol ;)
Your master, Satan, put these things in your head to type woman. He uses you to spread his gay agenda. Resist him and come to Christ and he will flee from you! You can join us in our crusade to clean the gay infestation from our home if you would just surrender to God!
blood

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blood wrote:
<quoted text>
oops! My bad. Sorry.
envious wannabe
Wondering and Wandering

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anybody wondering if Greeneville/Greene County is an accepting and or tolerant community should know that, while there are a number of rebel flag flying redneck backasswards hicks that profess opinions similar to the op, there are many here that make this a growing and diversifying community. With Johnson City's ETSU section of town quite close and Asheville as the true Mecca for escape, G-Vegas as Greeneville is often referenced locally is quite bearable with two both a college and community college and other bastions/outposts of sanity as enterprise brings every more intellect and growth into the picture.
True

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 2, 2014
 
Wondering and Wandering wrote:
Anybody wondering if Greeneville/Greene County is an accepting and or tolerant community should know that, while there are a number of rebel flag flying redneck backasswards hicks that profess opinions similar to the op, there are many here that make this a growing and diversifying community. With Johnson City's ETSU section of town quite close and Asheville as the true Mecca for escape, G-Vegas as Greeneville is often referenced locally is quite bearable with two both a college and community college and other bastions/outposts of sanity as enterprise brings every more intellect and growth into the picture.
I have gay friends who live in Greeneville! They are good people, and they keep their sexual orientation quiet for obvious reasons. There are still a lot of Phils and Marthes running around here unfortunately.

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 2, 2014
 
Wondering and Wandering wrote:
Anybody wondering if Greeneville/Greene County is an accepting and or tolerant community should know that, while there are a number of rebel flag flying redneck backasswards hicks that profess opinions similar to the op, there are many here that make this a growing and diversifying community. With Johnson City's ETSU section of town quite close and Asheville as the true Mecca for escape, G-Vegas as Greeneville is often referenced locally is quite bearable with two both a college and community college and other bastions/outposts of sanity as enterprise brings every more intellect and growth into the picture.
You are wrong, Gay-lover! Do you want to burn forever with your gay friends? How far do you carry friendship for them?

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 2, 2014
 
True wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gay friends who live in Greeneville! They are good people, and they keep their sexual orientation quiet for obvious reasons. There are still a lot of Phils and Marthes running around here unfortunately.
There ARE lots like us here and more than you can even imagine. The people of this good community stand with me and Marthe and Phil Robertson and other Godly people against these vile creatures of Satan.

Why don't you and your gay friends move to Asheville and live with the other Hell-spawn there?
yeap

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 2, 2014
 
They are frigging sick
atheist

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 2, 2014
 
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>There ARE lots like us here and more than you can even imagine. The people of this good community stand with me and Marthe and Phil Robertson and other Godly people against these vile creatures of Satan.

Why don't you and your gay friends move to Asheville and live with the other Hell-spawn there?
Well ! I would rather live in a town full of gays, have you seen what this town has become with 85%+ Christians in charge. With the long held majority that Christians hold, you would think this would be a wonderful place ( almost Eden ), but no ! We still live with a large group of Christian fundamentalist bigots whom rejoice in spreading their ignorant stream of vile and hatred toward anyone who does not believe in their particular imaginary sky daddy and the scribblings of ancient goat herders.
unc

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 2, 2014
 
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
There ARE lots like us here and more than you can even imagine. The people of this good community stand with me and Marthe and Phil Robertson and other Godly people against these vile creatures of Satan.
Why don't you and your gay friends move to Asheville and live with the other Hell-spawn there?
You're correct, there are way to many ignoramuses like yourself.
jojo

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 4, 2014
 
I think it's funny how Phil made his millions with something he put in his mouth and blow. Phil it was you who blew first.

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 5, 2014
 
atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ! I would rather live in a town full of gays, have you seen what this town has become with 85%+ Christians in charge. With the long held majority that Christians hold, you would think this would be a wonderful place ( almost Eden ), but no ! We still live with a large group of Christian fundamentalist bigots whom rejoice in spreading their ignorant stream of vile and hatred toward anyone who does not believe in their particular imaginary sky daddy and the scribblings of ancient goat herders.
It is your loss, my friend when you stand before the Throne after a life of denying Jesus and He denies you before His father. Nowhere to go but down then!

And you are wrong, sir! Greeneville was once a wonderful little town filled with righteous people who were kind and pleasant to one another, and who all attended church and tried to live a Godly life.

Then the Liberals began creeping in like the dark agents of Satan that they are and so began the drugs and the stealing and women popping out babies everywhere out of wedlock.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 5, 2014
 
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your loss, my friend when you stand before the Throne after a life of denying Jesus and He denies you before His father. Nowhere to go but down then!
And you are wrong, sir! Greeneville was once a wonderful little town filled with righteous people who were kind and pleasant to one another, and who all attended church and tried to live a Godly life.
Then the Liberals began creeping in like the dark agents of Satan that they are and so began the drugs and the stealing and women popping out babies everywhere out of wedlock.
I'd love to be next to you in line at the gates and see ur face when the black dude infont of you makes it in.
atheist

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 5, 2014
 
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>It is your loss, my friend when you stand before the Throne after a life of denying Jesus and He denies you before His father. Nowhere to go but down then!

And you are wrong, sir! Greeneville was once a wonderful little town filled with righteous people who were kind and pleasant to one another, and who all attended church and tried to live a Godly life.

Then the Liberals began creeping in like the dark agents of Satan that they are and so began the drugs and the stealing and women popping out babies everywhere out of wedlock.
No sir ! It is your loss, you live a pitiful life in the here an now, thinking the real party will start when you die, I do feel sorry for you and those who think like you. You will never understand or fully appreciate the beauty and wonders of this life. You will always be searching and hoping for an eternity , while the best life there could ever be passes you by.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min TN Voter 138,777
Need a husbands name 15 min GoodNotEvil 1
suicide on viking mountain 19 min Lol 19
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 20 min hmmm 3,340
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) 21 min From Jenny xoxo 19
Why is Jennifer Cutshaw a complete WITCH 21 min Lol 5
Kevin King (Feb '12) 40 min cross anchor 8
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 11 hr _Word Woman_ 849
did Brian Crawford die?? 11 hr trollpatrol 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••